Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR]  (Read 4006 times)
Yemijoy

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:31:24 PM

Sucrecoin trading volume is increasing daily.  That's the sign of a promising coin with good project and better future

I also noticed the increase and was surprised by the activities, I know there must have been some work going on by the team to have received such an activity and it shows that the team are very assiduous and committed to the expansion of the project.

Yes, the team is really working assiduously to ensure that the project is successful. This has impacted on every segment of the project, the increased trading volume is just an obvious segment. I believe with time the indices would be visible to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:38:04 PM

What is the current price for one XSR token? And how can XSR be mined?  

If fully minable, totally decentralized, pool.sucrecoin.org

We understand the tokens are fully minable, but the question was asking about the current price. I guess the price can be viewed on the several exchanges which the coin has been listed.

Yes, the price can be gotten from the exchange on which its listed, just that most of the exchange are not listed on coin market cap and has very low volume. I believe with time, the coin would be listing in better exchange.

The price of the token is about 2 cents currently, this may seem very negligible, but I'm positive about the project and the value would experience greater boost as the project is being developed.
Bossalade

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:26:26 PM

This project will surely bring a lot of development in Latin America and in the world generally. The team is really working hard to ensure that the project succeeds.

The team has been faithful in the development of the project lately and that has led to an increase in the trading volume and other indices, the team needs to work on the overall promotion of the project, some people still think that the project has been abandoned.

The team could employ the use of bounty campaign to promote the project, this would have a great impact on the public perception of the project and could also help to boost the volume and create more awareness about the development of the project. The team needs to be up and doing to bring the project back to life.

I also believe that bounties could also be helpful to the project in creating the needed awareness and showing the potential of the project to the world.
Ebukaslim@outlook.com

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:40:21 PM

Please I'll like to understand how this mining coin works. Is it that XSR is a token that could be mined or its a token that serves as a payment for cryptocurrencies mining rigs. I'm a bit sceptical about why a token should be mined when it doesn't have a significant trading volume.
Bosschibuzor

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:58:34 PM

Please I'll like to understand how this mining coin works. Is it that XSR is a token that could be mined or its a token that serves as a payment for cryptocurrencies mining rigs. I'm a bit sceptical about why a token should be mined when it doesn't have a significant trading volume.

I may not be in a position to give a perfect response because am not the Admin, neither am I mining XSR, but based on the information on the website and thread, I believe XSR has the ability to be mined, though the reward is not substantial, in my opinion, It's best to purchase the tokens from an exchange, if you must hold, than to mine. Its a very tedious and poor rewarding experience to mine tokens.
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133

<!public>

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 02:13:08 AM

Delivery 4 coins every 2.5 minutes, only we are still solving problems in the algorithm difficulty, if someone gives us the hand, I invite you to see the github.

Support & Blockchain services
Zapparoli

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:16:43 AM

Is this coin the same project as the old Sucre coin?

What happened with the previous Sucrecoin since I'm owner of the old Sucrecoin and it seems that the project is gonne, my wallet cannot connect to the peers anymore and the website/discord/bitcointalk forum are off.
Telixgoldens

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:13:43 AM

Sucrecoin looks promising and I believe is one of the project that is gonna change cryptocurrency
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133

<!public>

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:33:57 AM

Sucrecoin looks promising and I believe is one of the project that is gonna change cryptocurrency

Our market is totally Latin American, where the political pressure of the dollar creates so much legal trouble.
We are part of that 0.1% that wishes to decentralize the world

Support & Blockchain services
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:56:54 PM

Is this coin the same project as the old Sucre coin?

What happened with the previous Sucrecoin since I'm owner of the old Sucrecoin and it seems that the project is gonne, my wallet cannot connect to the peers anymore and the website/discord/bitcointalk forum are off.

I guess there's a swap ongoing for the project and the Admin has dropped email address severally for those interested in swapping their tokens. You can go through the thread to see the email address and send your request to the Admin.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:04:58 PM

This project will surely bring a lot of development in Latin America and in the world generally. The team is really working hard to ensure that the project succeeds.
The team is obviously Striving to ensure that the project is successful, I respect their level of dedication to the course of the project and hope that their hardworking ability would continue until the end.

I hope so too, they need to be consistent with their zeal to keep the project active. I must confess that am amazed by the job that has been done lately and would love to see them breaking new grounds.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:08:04 PM

Please, I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty on the project on which we can participate as the project is loaded with great potentials and I would love to earn some.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:10:35 PM

Please, I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty on the project on which we can participate as the project is loaded with great potentials and I would love to earn some.

I don't think there's any ongoing bounty, the project really needs to consider including bounties to its strategic planning to help in the promotions and creation of awareness which is an integral part of a successful development.
Telixgoldens

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:53:47 PM

SucreCoin transactions are secured by military cryptography. No one can charge you money or make a payment on your behalf. I see this as a great advantage. Decentralisation and secured
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:10:29 PM

SucreCoin transactions are secured by military cryptography. No one can charge you money or make a payment on your behalf. I see this as a great advantage. Decentralisation and secured

Yes, it's indeed a great concept and I consider it revolutionary. This could be a great boost to the principle of true decentralisation which is the next big thing to be adopted in the cryptocurrency space.
Bosschibuzor

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

I don't think there's any ongoing bounty, the project really needs to consider including bounties to its strategic planning to help in the promotions and creation of awareness which is an integral part of a successful development.

Am in agreement with your opinion, the importance of bounty campaign cannot be overemphasised in the promotion of the project. The team needs to put head together to decide on the best way to create more awareness about this project.
Ebukaslim@outlook.com

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:17:25 PM

The effort of the team to list the project in about four different cryptocurrency trading platforms is commendable, I read there are plans on listing the coin in two different exchanges soon, is there any information on the exchanges to be listed?
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:21:10 PM

The effort of the team to list the project in about four different cryptocurrency trading platforms is commendable, I read there are plans on listing the coin in two different exchanges soon, is there any information on the exchanges to be listed?

The team has indeed been very hard working in the listings which has been effected, but I guess there's a policy of not divulging information as regards the name of the exchange to be listed, maybe that's why its not been made available for the community.
Bossalade

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

The team has indeed been very hard working in the listings which has been effected, but I guess there's a policy of not divulging information as regards the name of the exchange to be listed, maybe that's why its not been made available for the community.

I don't think there's any policy as such, to the best of my knowledge, policies like such is based on the agreement that the project has with the exchange, it's rarely the case because other projects tend to tell the community the name of the exchange where a listing arrangement is being negotiated.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:58:52 PM

I don't think there's any policy as such, to the best of my knowledge, policies like such is based on the agreement that the project has with the exchange, it's rarely the case because other projects tend to tell the community the name of the exchange where a listing arrangement is being negotiated.

I believe the team should be in the best position to tell us if there's any agreement as regards the concealment of the exchange to be listed in few months time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: