Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright claims to be Satoshi? Here is what he should do ...  (Read 576 times)
bitcoiner24h
Copper Member

Activity: 813
Merit: 54

Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:46:16 PM

My opinion of Craig Wright: it is a fraud.  Cool
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:48:37 PM

He can claim that he is Satoshi until he dies. I can say that I'm Satoshi anytime I want. My neighbor can say it too. Even a beggar can say it. My point is anybody can claim that they are Satoshi since Satoshi remains anonymous. For me, I don't even care who Satoshi is as long as I'm using Bitcoin then its ok Smiley.

He can say it every day and no worries about it. Nobody is believing in him unless there are stupid people out there who have been hypnotized by his words Cheesy.
We can't disregard those poor people that will still believe with this man, claiming to be the creator of Bitcoin without any evidence, let's just continue ignoring him I guess anyway we can still enjoy things inside this industry without knowing real identity of such creator, the system will work without Satoshi's present now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: