Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fastest chain in crypto  (Read 80 times)
jchi2210 (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:55:05 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 05:05:10 PM by jchi2210

I did a short video showcasing the speed of the Halo blockchain. They utilize RAFT consensus with Variable Demand Transactional Blocks i.e. if no transactions take place, new blocks won’t be created. They have successfully stress-tested the chain at 5k TPS and can push it more if required. Horizon state ran a successful decentralized vote on Halo for elections in South Australia with 50k voters which really benefited from the near-instant and no-cost transactions.
In addition, Halo has their own Games Division whose 2 released games you can see in the video below and being built on the chain currently is Decimated by Fractured Labs – a MMORPG survival game.
Check out the video below and also, I’d like to hear any other chains with free and near instant transactions that you have come across and that show similar potential.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: