Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading.  (Read 7069 times)
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

I think the condition of crypto now is very suitable if you want to trade, because crypto has continued to experience significant increases this month, especially BTC and ETH
As for me, it's very good when the market is very volatile, now it's in such a state and that's why it's very convenient and profitable to trade now

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:06:54 PM

My benefits in crypto are volatile. Sometimes I earn a lot,but in other cases I lost because I increase leverage to 10x-20x and this is my biggest problem.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:10:42 PM

My benefits in crypto are volatile. Sometimes I earn a lot,but in other cases I lost because I increase leverage to 10x-20x and this is my biggest problem.

Leverage is like double edge sword and it is dangerous tool for ordinary people. Bitmex liquidation tools are showing us how to get Rekt without adjusting the correct leverage. Hope everyone will understand the power of leverage right.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:13:16 PM

wow 600$ in a moth, i never hit that point.
the best way i can make in a month with trading just 400$, usually i just get around 300$ every month with trading.
sometimes i get loss too, i trade many coin and my main trade coin is BNB, BTC and ETH.
that's my experiece trading.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:27:20 PM

Benefits in crypto trading are so high as risks, you know... This is my point. If you have risks, then you have a profit. So take risks and then get profit
ILScoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:04:22 PM

Yeah I experienced such too,  most of my altcoins are down in Satoshi but up in dollar price,  the bitcoin movements have had a great effect on the market
4rzun4 (OP)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:14:57 PM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Of course, trading is one of the profitable avenues in crypto. However, the profit returns normally depend on the input made by the trader because for coins like BTC, the market price is huge hence buying a small amount will not see any significant profit even if the market price rises from $11K to $12K.
That's right, in cryptocurrency trading, especially bitcoin, you have to use capital that is large enough to make a substantial profit. And to be honest it takes courage in speculation. Losses will continue to overshadow the mind, and that's what I passed. The first time I started large scale trading, I used $ 1500 capital. And often suffer losses in the initial stages. Never be afraid of experiencing losses, that's the beginning of success.
It is certainly difficult to trade small capital, but everything is possible. I think that the starting capital for trade is 5000 dollars.
Yes, but $ 5000 is too big for me, the main capital is experience and serious determination. Never ambition to gain big profits, better a little but sure. Because sometimes it will fall into a big hole of loss, if we are not careful. Learn about every market move, that's also one of the keys. Thank you.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:25:43 PM

I also love the trade for the fact that it gives an excellent opportunity to earn exactly as much as you want. If you want to trade every day, you can make a profit every day. That's cool. I, too, was able to improve my financial situation thanks to trade and this summer began for me perfectly.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 01:15:38 AM

I think the condition of crypto now is very suitable if you want to trade, because crypto has continued to experience significant increases this month, especially BTC and ETH
As for me, it's very good when the market is very volatile, now it's in such a state and that's why it's very convenient and profitable to trade now
Volatility of a coin is one of the factors to consider when deciding to trade with a coin. Look out for the volatility trend of the coin because there are some coins which only take a downward trend with very few spikes happening in-between. Others have upward trend with small frequencies of dips. Others have almost equal events of rises and dips in prices. The latter two volatility trend are all good choices for trading.

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:38:16 PM

There are many advantages in trading, but there are also disadvantages, the main advantage for me is that my earnings are completely dependent on me.

With no experience in graph analysis, I put my goal to altcoin that has a big market and buy them at low prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: