Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BSN][BitcoinSN] BITCOIN BY SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. The REAL & ORIGINAL Bitcoin!  (Read 984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AL1CE M

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:43:30 AM

you are constantly deflecting from my original questions,  that fact is what made me pry into the details in the first place.

WHO ARE YOU and why are you a competent enough developer to lead this project? sudo anon is fine, but where is your track record? Why should anyone trust you if you cannot provide this?

Why are there a handful of newbie accounts commenting all over this thread already? Why is there a "Craig Wright" account that seems in favor of this project ??

The git is only wallets, and no other activity. not to mention everything is about a week old.

tell tale signs that you are going to airdrop and dump your dev coins on the market asap for free money.

Too many red flags to ignore now.

You should probably go back to working McDonalds dude. Crypto scams aint for you.

Totally agree with you. I was concerned too!! That Craig Wright account seemed shady. Something fishy is going on here for sure! I'd like to stay as far away from it as possible. Seems like they're making fake accounts to bump their ANN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitrawal91 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:49:38 AM

you are constantly deflecting from my original questions,  that fact is what made me pry into the details in the first place.

WHO ARE YOU and why are you a competent enough developer to lead this project? sudo anon is fine, but where is your track record? Why should anyone trust you if you cannot provide this?

Why are there a handful of newbie accounts commenting all over this thread already? Why is there a "Craig Wright" account that seems in favor of this project ??

The git is only wallets, and no other activity. not to mention everything is about a week old.

tell tale signs that you are going to airdrop and dump your dev coins on the market asap for free money.

Too many red flags to ignore now.

You should probably go back to working McDonalds dude. Crypto scams aint for you.

Totally agree with you. I was concerned too!! That Craig Wright account seemed shady. Something fishy is going on here for sure! I'd like to stay as far away from it as possible. Seems like they're making fake accounts to bump their ANN.

Lol seems you are doing that "NEWBIE" I dont understand what that Craig White guy was saying I thought he was against me to. If I was to do that it wouldnt be from a newb. Ths forum is famous for its rank snobs. Anyone under member rank is like a deceased simpleton!

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:55:34 AM

1. THIS IS AN ICO, THEY ARE SELLING COINS AND DISGUISING IT AS AN AIRDROP

2. THIS IS TARNISHING THE BITCOIN BRAND AND IS CLEARLY A SCAM.

GfknG

hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:59:21 AM

1. THIS IS AN ICO, THEY ARE SELLING COINS AND DISGUISING IT AS AN AIRDROP

2. THIS IS TARNISHING THE BITCOIN BRAND AND IS CLEARLY A SCAM.

GfknG

LOL i know you couldn't resist!

Even if that were true almost all ICO's have an airdrop even the really big ones.

You are clutching at straws now

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:21:39 AM

Proof of Work: SHA256. That's all we should know about this "truly decentralized" BitcoinSN. BLUR is looking much more (if not really TRULY) decentralized cryptocurrency because of it's PoW model. But not any coin based on Chinese ASIC miners. IMHO

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:51:09 AM

That looks like a thread hijak! SHA256 because its Bitcoin

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
AL1CE M

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:43:56 AM

I don't know if this is a scam or not.. What I do know is, if you're honest and this is not a scam - Don't explain! Show it to people, instead of explaining.

People are not gonna believe anyways. Whatever you're explaining, people will ignore it and will try to blame you even more, welcome to life.

Better show your work in the coming days.

And if this is a scam - You deserve this. Smiley
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:27:40 AM

just another fork, as many others. Why the first post contains icon of the original bitcoin, while later there are  new one specific to this topic appears?
AL1CE M

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 07:40:39 AM

just another fork, as many others. Why the first post contains icon of the original bitcoin, while later there are  new one specific to this topic appears?

I don't know lol, i'm not team, i'm a community member, same as you. Cheesy
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:36:24 AM

Logo and icon are different things in case you didnt know

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 09:41:12 AM

I believe that if this fork is no different from the original bitcoin then it should cost no less than its original

The market decides that unfortunately

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:09:49 AM

You tell them Alice!!!

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:26:55 AM

Bitcoin SV is a fraud, as a current drama, and after Bitcoin SV we have Bitcoin SN.
So, who is back behind the Bitcoin SN? Craig Wright or someone else stay behind it? In crypto, I believe that the name of coin does not make sense, the technical things behind the coin and potential use, comfortableness, and applications of coin's technology are more important.
Which things are most innovative things that Bitcoin SN can bring to crypto enthusiasts if it can meet all of its plans?
AL1CE M

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:49:30 AM

we need the source code!.

Another newbie account? what is going on here?? Huh
DenOfDevs
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:24:21 AM

We need pool
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:03:07 PM

Bitcoin SV is a fraud, as a current drama, and after Bitcoin SV we have Bitcoin SN.
So, who is back behind the Bitcoin SN? Craig Wright or someone else stay behind it? In crypto, I believe that the name of coin does not make sense, the technical things behind the coin and potential use, comfortableness, and applications of coin's technology are more important.
Which things are most innovative things that Bitcoin SN can bring to crypto enthusiasts if it can meet all of its plans?

First of all BSV isnt a fraud its just run by a mad man. People freak out over this stuff. I'm not a fan of BSV but the only reason everyone is freaking out is because Craig claims he is Satoshi. Of course he isn't but who cares? Crypto is about the blockchain not about the developers identity. People miss the point. Satoshi could be Mother Theresa, he could be Buffalo Bill or anyone in between. I couldn't give a shit who is is or who created BTC or BSV. The chain is what matters. Satoshi's work was perfect, he just handed it over to the wrong people!

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:44:03 PM

First of all BSV isnt a fraud its just run by a mad man. People freak out over this stuff. I'm not a fan of BSV but the only reason everyone is freaking out is because Craig claims he is Satoshi. Of course he isn't but who cares? Crypto is about the blockchain not about the developers identity. People miss the point. Satoshi could be Mother Theresa, he could be Buffalo Bill or anyone in between. I couldn't give a shit who is is or who created BTC or BSV. The chain is what matters. Satoshi's work was perfect, he just handed it over to the wrong people!

Now there are many manipulations in this cryptomarket. many people believe in everything, that happens. some buy sheatcoins.... Some sell promising coins, without realizing the result. it's all pretty confusing. It's hard now to believe everything, that you read and hear from different personalities.
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:46:06 PM

addnode = 666.66.66.666

mark of the beast!

pretty obvious this is a money grab by the developer

either working for someone and to stupid to know its a scam, or just plain unethical and scamming while maintaining his lies on the public forum.

this brand name is an insult to bitcoin, and will end up harming / confusing the ecosystem more than anything else.

may god have mercy on your soul!  Kiss
AL1CE M

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:56:44 PM

Developers identity is equally important as blockchain then it comes to crypto!

Even if the idea of the project is good, and development too, project will die in no time if the dev is crazy or a fool.

Chain matters for sure, but the one who created it matters the most.

Satoshi's work was perfect, he just handed it over to the wrong people! - 10/10  Wink
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:31:12 PM

Sir. You started deleting my posts regarding your past...

If not guilty of scam, Why delete?
Ser, you still have not posted any evidence to the matter. Basically, you areth admitting i'm still Wright in calling you a shoutymouth. Thanks!

Stop this man!!

https://www.stopcraigwright.com/screenshots
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: