Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Airdrop Based on Bitcointalk Merit; Round 1🚀  (Read 2145 times)
Truos (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:00:27 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 09:01:34 AM by Truos

UPDATE: Airdrop Ended; Bounty Is Still Live

The Merit-based Airdrop ended on April 27. However you can still get bounty. Read here for bounty details: https://u.community/posts/6130

UOS

UOS is a blockchain protocol that translates social and economic actions into reputation. Each account on the UOS chain owns its reputation and the chain’s network resources.
This makes the UOS main chain the network for an account's Universal Portable Reputation.

The reputation is Universal because it belongs to you and the network, not to a single authority.

The reputation is Portable because you will be able to plug it into other centralized services and networks without giving up your ownership.

UCommunity

UCommunity is the first dapp on UOS launched in October 2018. UCommunity lets the UOS network members interact through content, create and run communities as well as govern the UOS chain.

You interact with the UOS blockchain through UCommunity.

Merit-based Airdrop

The core idea behind this airdrop is to let you register your existing Bitcointalk reputation expressed by Merit in the UOS network.

The core token of the UOS network is UOS. UOS acts as one of the parameters of your reputation, as a currency, as a way to own the network resources.

UOS is what you get through this Airdrop based on your account’s Merit.

Claiming the UOS Airdrop

You can also leave your UOS account name in the thread for other users to follow.

Bounty on top of the Merit-based Airdrop

Join UOS Telegram

+ 25 UOS

Join the UOS Telegram chat at https://t.me/uos_network_en and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop.

After you join the Telegram chat, provide your UOS account name and Telegram username via Google Forms so that we can track your 25 UOS reward.

Registration

+ 25 UOS

Register at https://u.community/registration and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is the default amount and is done across all networks (not just Bitcointalk), hence the default bonus.

Profile fill-up

+ 100 UOS

Fill up your registered profile at U Community and get 100 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. Remember that UOS is privacy-friendly and it’s entirely up to you what you want to share.

Post an introduction publication

+ 125 UOS

Post your introduction publication at U Community and get 125 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This can be a simple “Hey it’s me, this is what I do, this is what I am interested in, etc” publication to get other network members to know you.

Like 20 posts or publications

+ 25 UOS

Like 20 posts or publications at U Community and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics and encourage new network members.

Follow 10 accounts

+ 25 UOS

Follow 10 accounts at U Community and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics and encourage new network members.

Vote for a Block Producer

+ 25 UOS

Vote for an Active or Standby Block Producer on the Governance page at https://u.community/governance and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics.

Get a top publication

+ 25,000 UOS

Post a publication (a long read) at U Community, get the most score per week, and get 25,000 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. A top publication is selected based on the publication score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Get a top post

+ 25,000 UOS

Do a post (a shorter read as opposed to a publication) at U Community, get the most score per week, and get 25,000 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. A top post is selected based on the post score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Get a top community

+ 25,000 UOS

Create a community at U Community, get the most score per week, and get 25,000 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. A top community is selected based on the community score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Testnet activity bonus

A separate pool is allocated to distributing UOS tokens per account’s rating (called Importance) on the migration from testnet to mainnet. This means that your activity at U Community will be rewarded on top of the provisioned airdrop.

Dev Challenge Bounty

Build and start a Dapp on UOS — a total of 7,500,000 UOS will be distributed among the top 6 Dapps based on Community Choice and Editor’s Choice, but only one per dev team or per account.

Start a Block Producer Node and register as a Block Producer — get 10,000 UOS for starting a Block Producer node. The total pool is 5,000,000 UOS distributed on “first come first serve” basis.

Submit a UOS Improvement Proposal and/or an Issue to the UOS GitHub. UOS distribution per UIP/Issue is determined by the UOS dev team. The total pool is 7,500,000 UOS.

Other networks

Bitcointalk is not the only network we are distributing the UOS airdrop to.

The other networks are:

• EOS
  • Reddit
  • GitHub
  • Twitter

Details for these networks will be announced at U Community and on Bitcointalk. The distribution to these networks will also be similar to the Bitcointalk Merit-based model.

If you register an account at U Community as part of this Bitcointalk Merit-based airdrop, your U Community account can also be eligible for the EOS, Reddit, GitHub, Twitter airdrops. This means that if you take part in the new airdrops with your existing accounts from these networks, your total UOS will add up. This way you can register your reputation from all of these networks in the UOS network and have a great start with your Universal Portable Reputation.

Genesis block distribution and testnet

UOS is currently on a testnet and will migrate to the mainnet soon.

The Airdrop of mainnet UOS will be distributed to the accounts at the mainnet start.

The Airdrop of testnet UOS will be distributed at the end of Round 1 of this Airdrop. See Dates.

Having testnet UOS tokens in your wallet lets you send them to other accounts and stake for network resources. The staked UOS testnet tokens are one of the parameters for calculating your account’s Importance. A separate pool of mainnet UOS tokens will be distributed between all accounts based on their Importance at the start of the mainnet.

Dates

Round 1 of Bitcointalk Merit-based airdrop lasts 10 days: April 16 to April 26.

The rounds for other networks (see Other networks) and another round for Bitcointalk (if there is one) will be announced separately.

Referral system

On top of the Airdrop and Bounty, a referral system will be announced soon with a separate pool of UOS.

Join the UOS Network community.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BabyRainWash

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:20:13 AM

Hello Truos! 

And what if my merit is 0? Can i participate?
FirsikonDrU

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:07:29 AM

well, why isn't there any info about another airdrop to KICK holders? I've just got a text from u.community

If you applied for the whitelist a few months back, you should have received the email with the details around a day ago.
Sure, that's true. I hope there will be no delays in the collection of assessed contributions 🙏🏽
TayyabRaza

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:44:47 AM

Great information about UOS
rajasobdar786
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:30:08 AM

Hello truoz
I have done everything
My uos account
bitcoinlover

ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 12:07:36 PM

Hi Truos , i'm very  excited about u community , i sent you message  Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LavrentyThe1

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:30:37 PM

Hi there. That is such great news, thank you. Of these, 50 per cent have already been implemented, should I do it again? I mean the reward conduct and rulings.

You can participate in the challenges, like starting your community etc
Well, thanks for the tip. I can make this work, for sure. Actually, I am not an experienced moderator, so, there will not be a great activity in my community, I guess
MissStoley87

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:11:40 PM

Good day to everyone! I will be glad to see you among my followers. Thank you in advance, guys!
u.community/user/155
LavrentyThe1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:08:32 PM

Hi there. That is such great news, thank you. Of these, 50 per cent have already been implemented, should I do it again? I mean the reward conduct and rulings.

You can participate in the challenges, like starting your community etc
Well, thanks for the tip. I can make this work, for sure. Actually, I am not an experienced moderator, so, there will not be a great activity in my community, I guess

it's not even about moderation. communities are usually about quality content. you can try and start your own https://u.community/communities/new
You know, it's hard to compete with existing Datalight or U°OS Network communities, frankly. However, I'm still going to try lol
FirsikonDrU

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:06:10 PM

Hello truoz
I have done everything
My uos account
bitcoinlover
as far as I know, you need to write a PM to Truos, dude. Just be more careful in future.
Vimleshg969

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:05:17 AM

Good luck i am joining my username vimleshgupta
Tsunade69

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:33:22 AM

https://i.imgur.com/hf4WjaW.png

UOS

UOS is a blockchain protocol that translates social and economic actions into reputation. Each account on the UOS chain owns its reputation and the chain’s network resources.
This makes the UOS main chain the network for an account's Universal Portable Reputation.

The reputation is Universal because it belongs to you and the network, not to a single authority.

The reputation is Portable because you will be able to plug it into other centralized services and networks without giving up your ownership.

UCommunity

UCommunity is the first dapp on UOS launched in October 2018. UCommunity lets the UOS network members interact through content, create and run communities as well as govern the UOS chain.

You interact with the UOS blockchain through UCommunity.

Merit-based Airdrop

The core idea behind this airdrop is to let you register your existing Bitcointalk reputation expressed by Merit in the UOS network.

The core token of the UOS network is UOS. UOS acts as one of the parameters of your reputation, as a currency, as a way to own the network resources.

UOS is what you get through this Airdrop based on your account’s Merit.

Claiming the UOS Airdrop

You need to PM your account so that: 1) we can ensure that your UOS account will get the UOS distribution based on your Bitcointalk account’s Merit; 2) to have a quality discussion in this thread.

We do not encourage posting your UOS account names in the thread as this is against the Bitcointalk rules.

Bounty on top of the Merit-based Airdrop

Join UOS Telegram

+ 25 UOS

Join the UOS Telegram chat at https://t.me/uos_network_en and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop.

When you join the Telegram chat, provide your UOS account name in the chat so that we can track your 25 UOS reward. Add the #UOS_Bitcointalk tag to your message.

Registration

+ 25 UOS

Register at https://u.community/registration and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is the default amount and is done across all networks (not just Bitcointalk), hence the default bonus.

Profile fill-up

+ 100 UOS

Fill up your registered profile at U Community and get 100 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. Remember that UOS is privacy-friendly and it’s entirely up to you what you want to share.

Post an introduction publication

+ 125 UOS

Post your introduction publication at U Community and get 125 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This can be a simple “Hey it’s me, this is what I do, this is what I am interested in, etc” publication to get other network members to know you.

Like 20 posts or publications

+ 25 UOS

Like 20 posts or publications at U Community and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics and encourage new network members.

Follow 10 accounts

+ 25 UOS

Follow 10 accounts at U Community and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics and encourage new network members.

Vote for a Block Producer

+ 25 UOS

Vote for an Active or Standby Block Producer on the Governance page at https://u.community/governance and get 25 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics.

Get a top publication

+ 25,000 UOS

Post a publication (a long read) at U Community, get the most score per week, and get 25,000 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. A top publication is selected based on the publication score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Get a top post

+ 25,000 UOS

Do a post (a shorter read as opposed to a publication) at U Community, get the most score per week, and get 25,000 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. A top post is selected based on the post score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Get a top community

+ 25,000 UOS

Create a community at U Community, get the most score per week, and get 25,000 UOS on top of your Merit-based Airdrop. A top community is selected based on the community score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Testnet activity bonus

A separate pool is allocated to distributing UOS tokens per account’s rating (called Importance) on the migration from testnet to mainnet. This means that your activity at U Community will be rewarded on top of the provisioned airdrop.

Dev Challenge Bounty

Build and start a Dapp on UOS — a total of 7,500,000 UOS will be distributed among the top 6 Dapps based on Community Choice and Editor’s Choice, but only one per dev team or per account.

Start a Block Producer Node and register as a Block Producer — get 10,000 UOS for starting a Block Producer node. The total pool is 5,000,000 UOS distributed on “first come first serve” basis.

Submit a UOS Improvement Proposal and/or an Issue to the UOS GitHub. UOS distribution per UIP/Issue is determined by the UOS dev team. The total pool is 7,500,000 UOS.

Other networks

Bitcointalk is not the only network we are distributing the UOS airdrop to.

The other networks are:

• EOS
  • Reddit
  • GitHub
  • Twitter

Details for these networks will be announced at U Community and on Bitcointalk. The distribution to these networks will also be similar to the Bitcointalk Merit-based model.

If you register an account at U Community as part of this Bitcointalk Merit-based airdrop, your U Community account can also be eligible for the EOS, Reddit, GitHub, Twitter airdrops. This means that if you take part in the new airdrops with your existing accounts from these networks, your total UOS will add up. This way you can register your reputation from all of these networks in the UOS network and have a great start with your Universal Portable Reputation.

Genesis block distribution and testnet

UOS is currently on a testnet and will migrate to the mainnet soon.

The Airdrop of mainnet UOS will be distributed to the accounts at the mainnet start.

The Airdrop of testnet UOS will be distributed at the end of Round 1 of this Airdrop. See Dates.

Having testnet UOS tokens in your wallet lets you send them to other accounts and stake for network resources. The staked UOS testnet tokens are one of the parameters for calculating your account’s Importance. A separate pool of mainnet UOS tokens will be distributed between all accounts based on their Importance at the start of the mainnet.

Dates

Round 1 of Bitcointalk Merit-based airdrop lasts 10 days: April 16 to April 26.

The rounds for other networks (see Other networks) and another round for Bitcointalk (if there is one) will be announced separately.

Referral system

On top of the Airdrop and Bounty, a referral system will be announced soon with a separate pool of UOS.

Join the UOS Network community.

I have joined
UOS Account : @suzunagede33
1234georg

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:21:56 AM

You know, it's hard to compete with existing Datalight or U°OS Network communities, frankly. However, I'm still going to try lol

You should try! The best thing it's all just starting, the entirety of UOS and UCommunity is in the nascent phase. You are one of the early adopters and it's great.
early adopters are the ones who joined the u.community in November 2018 Smiley
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:56:38 AM

Congrats to one of the Bitcointalk users starting their node and registering as a Block Producer! https://u.community/user/965/6054

Thanks!
Kudos to the team to help me in the process.
I have reported some little mistakes in the documentation so it will be even easier for new users to start a node once fixed Wink
mario2050

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:25:41 PM

very interesant proyect  take concep the community its all , good idea and developer the long time ago dont see in the crypto sea  its  special and taduce valueble.
mario2050

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:53:25 PM

very interesant proyect  take concep the community its all , good idea and developer the long time ago dont see in the crypto sea  its  special and taduce valueble.
BabyRainWash

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:01:20 PM

Please follow me at U @babyrainwash
LavrentyThe1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:12:36 PM

Follow me too, please  Grin
https://u.community/user/87
JeremyB

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:23:34 PM

Congrats to one of the Bitcointalk users starting their node and registering as a Block Producer! https://u.community/user/965/6054
what is necessary to become a Block Producer? I would like to know more about it

You can find information here: https://github.com/UOSnetwork/uos.docs/blob/master/uosBPubuntu.md
JeremyB

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:25:03 PM

Follow me too, please  Grin
https://u.community/user/87

Done. I'm here: https://u.community/user/965
And you can cast your vote for my Block Producer "1bitcointalk" if you want Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: