Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Important question to Investors!!  (Read 2351 times)
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:10:04 PM

The initial factors that we need to check if you want to become an investor in pre-sale, in my opinion, are:
1. security token or platform token usage
2. the concept offered, is it realistic or not?
3. Road-map, to find out whether the developer has a mature concept to ensure that their tokens will really run in the future.
4. partnership, partnership has the most influence in achieving the success of a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:29:06 PM

Losing your money is always your personal responsibility. Of course, we can’t do anything in a situation where the exchange on which our funds were located was hacked, but the decision to put money there was made not by anyone, but by ourselves.
not everyone has such a high level of responsibility for their actions and that is why many people are simply used to blaming people around them

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 04:28:45 PM

Do you invest in Presales? I depend if the project is good and they offer a bonus for early birds

What do you research first in order to invest? Is the concept original

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?[/b] Concept, people behind the team and hype

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?! There's no such thing as perfect coin only profitable

A working platform? It's a must for a project to have a working platform, this is what defines them[/b]

Active devs? Of course to keep the project going

Tccrypto

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 05:03:07 PM

Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.

Do you invest in Presales?

What do you research first in order to invest?

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley
1. No, I haven't
2.I haven't invested in presales before due to limited funds, but I will love to, because you tend to get in cheaper and if turns out good, it yields great profit
3.Most times I look at the problem they are trying to solve, and the efficiency of the solution they are bringing
4.There is no perfect coin, just coins with a particular use case
5.I'll definitely go for a working platform
6.Yes, very important, as they are the core ingredients to a successful platform

✦ RachelX ✦
 ❝THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY❞
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:50:14 PM

Actually to be a presale investor, the first thing you should check if you want to participate in presale is, look for accurate information about the project, whether the project is real or fake. because most investors fail, on average they do not study this project in detail when deciding to invest.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

I just thought and wished that sometimes I could invest in presale, but just as good as it is, it also has its shortcomings.
Although, I prefer more the presale of IEO of good projects, on reputable exchange. It's just that sometimes, it is not easy to buy them, because of competition.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:00:03 AM

Basically my speculation procedure resembles this I don't contemplate the future and the past supposing that you think the future just there is no utilization in it going out on a limb will be an odds of including in it and take the result from the outcome so you should be more with free attitude it will be the best way to get effective.
Plinteng

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:07:53 PM

actually I am not a great investor or clever in analyzing projects, but seeing a bad market situation I anticipate by seeing the products they offer to the market, the product is the most important thing in the project. because quality products are very interested in many investors.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:44:23 PM

Investing in ICOs is a very risky move nowadays. Too many scams, too hard task for the team to promote their project, list their coin and pump it... Presale investing is even more risky.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:23:40 AM

My experience in investing in Presale was to find out the difference in the project by communicating directly with the entire project development team ... then I looked at the whitepaper ... did it have a good and sustainable project or they just wanted to make a profit only ... I also see the ICO rating ... whether it has a rating that is big or not ... and the sale is done openly.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:39:39 AM

If I have funds i will invest in presale but i will choose carefully if the project is an outstanding and a quality one because if not it's just a waste of money and time. For now i think investing in projects presale is a big risks because most of it are failed, we need to choose wisely.

mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:53:02 AM

My experience in investing in Presale was to find out the difference in the project by communicating directly with the entire project development team ... then I looked at the whitepaper ... did it have a good and sustainable project or they just wanted to make a profit only ... I also see the ICO rating ... whether it has a rating that is big or not ... and the sale is done openly.
the same as I do, although not 100% accurate, but the analysis approach can prevent us from fraud projects. in a situation like now, investors are increasing their accuracy in investing in a project, especially if we are going to invest in a presale, of course we should be able to read a project carefully

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:25:21 AM

I think it was a good idea to make investments in crypto projects on early stages in 2017, but today it is quite risky. If you want to participate in fundraising, you'd better participate in IEOs.

Even now we are also facing some issues with the IEO's because some companies are collecting in one exchanges and failing to list the coin in that exchange. They are taking too much time for listing, that's why it is always good to look for potential exchange which has ability to list the coin after the IEO.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:30:52 AM

I think it was a good idea to make investments in crypto projects on early stages in 2017, but today it is quite risky. If you want to participate in fundraising, you'd better participate in IEOs.
We cannot deny that as there maybe no new successful ICO in the market now, most of the success are coming from IEO market.
Even the coins that were created in 2017 through ICO are still struggling now and even if they are already trading in good exchange with great liquidity.

We should study the market carefully now, we only invest in IEO that are also in good exchange as some IEO in smaller exchange might not be profitable.
The best method to employ is always go with the flow or the trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jannat_Elena

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:44:24 AM

Investing when you’re young is one of the best ways to see solid returns on your money. That’s thanks to compound interest, which means your investment returns start earning their own return. Compound interest allows your account balance to snowball over time
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:57:38 AM

I'm not in that part, considering that many cases of project fraud make me hesitate to invest in it, I prefer to invest in top altcoin like eth / bnb / eos to minimize losses. maybe in the next year or if the market situation is really stable and the project has hopes I will certainly try to take part in it. for now no
Nick2005

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:28:03 AM

I was investing but for some time i am not investing anything.

Because, it seems projects has successful ico's, not having great time on the exchange. Even they seem amazing on the paper.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:20:53 PM

I'm not in that part, considering that many cases of project fraud make me hesitate to invest in it, I prefer to invest in top altcoin like eth / bnb / eos to minimize losses. maybe in the next year or if the market situation is really stable and the project has hopes I will certainly try to take part in it. for now no
Well, I can say those are great projects, they have already give profit to investors especially in the past, these major altcoins also have good liquidity so they won't go away. For me, I have to learn how to divide my investment from long term to short term, and high risk to low risk, that way, I will be able to manage it properly as sometimes those high risk investment could also give us a life changing profit.

Like the famous words I heard most of the time, let's not play safe all the time, and investing in a high risk coin is a good example of not playing safe.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

As investors should be careful in determining the project. Looking at the look of the website should be good and the team, management must have a good and experienced background. I always consider projects that have good partners and especially for large exchanges. Whitepaper, the roadmap should be clear and we must understand it. So we have clear information about the project's objectives and have active development.

zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:38:40 PM

A good project should have a working product and a real hardworking team ! If these two are confirmed then I think the project should be given a go ahead ! Most times projects don’t pass this two ! There is always a loop hole that will point it  out unless it ignored !

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: