Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 323 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:10:55 PM

I don't think it is even clear the OP is associated with the project.

It also looks like the project is offering some kind of sweepstakes giveaway that doesn't require any kind of purchase/investment. I don't see any measurable losses to participants if they don't end up paying out the $500k.

As an FYI, the ANN thread of the coin is here, and I believe this to be the contract address for the ERC20 token. I am not an expert in looking at ERC20 contracts, but I believe this to be the contract creation address, that, according to etherscan, at one point held ~5,900 ETH in July 2017.

I am not sure where the above ETH went, but it was presumably used for general operating expenses, possibly exchanged into USD. I would not put it out of the realm of reasonableness the project has at least $500k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:18:33 PM

Tagged you as well. Prove funds and I’ll remove mine
Please prove me the 1BTC prize pool that you can win through gambling on FortuneJack, that you linked on your Signature. The hyperlink isn't working. Hyperlink: https://fortunejack.com/blog/en/cryptocurrency/article/jackmate. Prove funds of 1 btc and I will remove mine.

Here is FortuneJack's hot wallet: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/0000b2d125cddfaa/addresses

As of this post, there is a balance of 41.39BTC.
this is whole balance, I need a wallet that is addressed as jackpot's one. A jackpot will be likely transfered through smart contracts to the winners address, wont it? Or do you have a post that verify this wallet as "jackpot" prize pool address? that would be also fine. thanks in advance.

Bitcoin doesn't have smart contracts to the extent of some altcoins. My understanding is that the prize will go to the winner's FortuneJack balance, and they can bet it/withdraw it as they see fit. The wallet is proof that they can afford to pay it out.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: