Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMainTech/SlidingHorn  (Read 990 times)
BitMainScam (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:05:31 PM

Well apparently SlidingHorn who ever the fuck Ryan Hoover is locked my thread or had someone lock it.
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501967.0)

Who fuckin' cares.

I know what I know.

I know what needs to be done.

Clearly you can't come here and say anything without some horsey mouth dick sucking meth addict faggot jacking your thread.

Clearly many have relationships with BITMAINTECH and will do nothing but defend them.

I KNOW they are a GOOD company. Otherwise I wouldn't have placed additional orders.

I am just saying after going back and forth for over a month I have come to a point where I want this solved and I want answers.

SlidingHorn stay off this thread please. No one asked you. We know how you feel.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:09:51 PM

Well apparently SlidingHorn who ever the fuck Ryan Hoover is locked my thread or had someone lock it.

Who fuckin' cares.

I know what I know.

Clearly you can't come here and say anything without some horsey mouth dick sucking meth addict faggot jacking your thread.

Clearly many have relationships with BITMAINTECH and will do nothing but defend them.

I KNOW they are a GOOD company. Otherwise I wouldn't have placed additional orders.

I am just saying after going back and forth for over a month I have come to a point where I want this solved and I want answers.

SlidingHorn stay off this thread please. No one asked you. We know how you feel.

I don't have access to lock your thread, though I see this one being locked as well...btw, do you have any other arguments than calling people a faggot?

BitMainScam (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

http://i59.tinypic.com/261nqxd.png

i said get off my thread jackass.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:45:01 PM

[image removed]

i said get off my thread jackass.

You're aware that no one is going to care what you posted on my profile because you are (rightfully) not in anyone's trust circle, right?  Not to mention the fact that your stated reasons are ridiculous, so even when they do check the untrusted feedback, they're simply going to laugh at you for acting like a child.

Enjoy that.

Also, when your thread contains my name in the title and its OP, I think I have a right to post.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:23:09 PM

Bitmain shipped the package and UPS delivered it where it was stolen from your doorstep.
[ ] Yes     [ ] No

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:49:22 AM

Bitmain shipped the package and UPS delivered it where it was stolen from your doorstep.
[ ] Yes     [ ] No

Any answer? Yes? No? Which is it?
BTW if anyone is foolish enough to add BitMainTech to their Trust list, they will see the neg rating but otherwise it's hidden and they won't. The more someone posts stupid feedback the more I avoid them.

Untrusted feedback

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
grizlyadams74

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:09:42 PM

Who fuckin' cares.

I know what I know.

sorry for your pain having warranty replacement refund issue myself
1 month to get a working miner no refund
i was attacked on here for getting a bad miner and wanting it fixed in a reasonable time. 2 weeks to ship replacement when promised it would be shipped the week before no refund for their mistake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: