Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:10:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate (Part 2)  (Read 479 times)
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:32:34 PM

The projects turned to bouny hunters to a monkey! In last 1 year i have never seen that a bounty Project keeps their promises, never! They would always be late and they usually tell lies  to us. Also More than %95 bounty coins turned as rubbish and they have no values. Unfortunately the bounty hunting has finished with the bad and Scam ICO's..

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

Hahahaha.. Most of the bounty I have joined, like 90% has ended up as this scenario depicted. The poster really did justice to the drama. Hunters are great individuals with so much patience and I believe no matter what, good will surely come to them in life, bounty or no bounty.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

Relate dude but I only complain if there are no exchange listing. Of course as a bounty hunter that invested time I want to get something whatever the amount is. Thats why we have to ensure that we observe the peoject first or do a research about it to lessen the risk of wasting our genuine time. Once bullrun starts, ICO season will start as well just like IEOs did.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:31:31 PM

To be honest, I have been through this kind of situation where I just got tired of waiting. I thought good things come to those who are willing to wait but not at some point. Some Ico's are really disappointing and ends up with the usual thing and the same scenario. I realized that bounty hunting is composed of 40%effort and 60% patience.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:00:07 PM

I'm not sure what you expected to happen here. When you got involved in a shitcoin campaign then you should be prepared for such 'shittery'.

The worse you can do to them is expose them and their names WHILE they are backtracking from one promise to another. If an organization can't pay the people that have raised money for them then they are not to be trusted with anything.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:41:13 PM

Yeah! Familiar script. I have been in similar stories several times. At the same time, I always carefully studied the project, relied on feedback and evaluation. But, unfortunately, this is also not always enough.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:51:42 PM

The projects turned to bouny hunters to a monkey! In last 1 year i have never seen that a bounty Project keeps their promises, never! They would always be late and they usually tell lies  to us. Also More than %95 bounty coins turned as rubbish and they have no values. Unfortunately the bounty hunting has finished with the bad and Scam ICO's..
Indeed, like a monkey that told to work then they only give a few bananas for him as a gift of his hard work. the most fortunate thing is to receive payments on time, even though the tokens and coins that they provide have no price. It's a temporary pleasure when we receive it.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:00:37 PM

About 95% of ICO campaigns I joined before. They make you wait for over a year for the token to get into an exchange arguing that getting to an exchange in a bear market is a bad strategy. Then when finally it gets into an exchange, they have chosen the worst exchange possible. Crap.

Actually they are not working professionals waiting until one year only to enter a small exchange and not crowded visitors this really makes me disappointed.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Lol i can really relate.

After waiting two years getting listed on an exchange has 100$ daily volume. And they say ico raised 40m, 30m 20m $ Smiley
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

OP statement really made me laugh but in a way I can relate and probably  most of the bounty hunters here.  They looked down bounty hunters since they think they are the one who dumped and made the token price crash, but did they know that bounty hunters were one of those who works hard and contributes to the success of an ICO?  Oh well, for a bounty hunter, it is really a gamble to join an ICO.  Like sometimes you hit a jackpot and most of the time you get nothing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:02:45 PM

About 95% of ICO campaigns I joined before. They make you wait for over a year for the token to get into an exchange arguing that getting to an exchange in a bear market is a bad strategy. Then when finally it gets into an exchange, they have chosen the worst exchange possible. Crap.

Actually they are not working professionals waiting until one year only to enter a small exchange and not crowded visitors this really makes me disappointed.
For one and a half years of participation in the Bounty company, half paid tokens to their sites, which later turned off, and the second half blocked the tokens.  I'm not talking about those who do not give any information about the distribution of tokens.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:45:26 PM

You got it perfectly well as though it has happened to you over and over again, the problem about bounty is that it is by trial and error, that way it can't be taken as a source of living because you might end up being disappointed, bounty is a very good thing but it is very difficult to detect which project is going to pay out at the end of everything because most project are out there not to create something new for the investors, but to find ways to enrich their pocket and make away with people's hard earned money.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

actually waiting too long is indeed quite boring. but of course we must be sure of our waiting. that our waiting will not be in vain. because everything is fully expected. even though we have to wait, we do it first.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

actually waiting too long is indeed quite boring. but of course we must be sure of our waiting. that our waiting will not be in vain. because everything is fully expected. even though we have to wait, we do it first.
We must understand why we are waiting, believing that the project will bring something is very important, many projects who let their Hunters to wait just died naturally after hitting the exchange or most of them didn't get the chance to hit and be traded after.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:20:07 PM

This is why it's always better to join very popular  bounties project or even coins Or tokens that are already listed on exchanges, I don't get carried away by bounties that offers huge rewards,many I've seen in past are just shitty coins 
Same here, I don’t bother myself in participating in projects that are on presale, this is common to people who participate during presale or bounty hunters, at least, the fate of the coin would have been decided after ICO, so I watch out for the exchange they are being listed on before I invest. I am not in a hurry to make the quick money.

Those who are even  rushing into presale, we have had so many stories of coins value even going  lower than the  pre ICO price, so what is then the difference between an investor that purchased the token during presale and the one that purchased after ICO if they still get it cheaper than presale.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:18:21 PM

I have experienced this situation countless times and I must say is a very terrible experience. They will use bounty hunters and treat them unfairly especially after campaigns. I hope their will be a positive change soon.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:22:58 PM

To factual, reading this got me laughing in my corner. Anyone who is stressed or frustrated due to some odd encounters, should take his time to read this and i am sure he will feel releaved.
It is hilarious and typical example of what is panning about some projects that i personal have seen.
Well, i also hope things get better. Although, i have seen some projects with different experience from what the OP has illustrated.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 09:34:32 PM

i can relate on it im so dissapointed before when this happen to me a lot of times
but now reading this make me laugh because i learn my lesson

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:48:34 PM

Very familiar scenario. Well, everything indicates that the developers of the project are indifferent to the efforts of bounty hunters. The most important thing is to stretch the time as much as possible so that a lot of investors can invest in this product. Sometimes developers can freeze a project and close a group. But all ICO end that way. The time of truthful ICO has passed.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:54:44 PM

In the end, as this tokens got listed token in Forkdelta, there are only huge sell walls, buy wall is empty and zero trading volume. Ended up a shitcoin.

To summarize this scenario, from the beginning of the ICO until the end, the bounty hunter waited 15 months for them to get listed on a shitty exchange? LOL.

I can sense that some of the bounty programs that I've joined would possibly end up like this scenario (or even worse than that). But I could be wrong. Let's just hope that past, present and upcoming projects wouldn't be doing this kind of scenario.
Actually laughing here now on my seat while im reading up that imaginary real-life conversation between Project Admin and the Bounty hunters.I do really agree that this is indeed happening on most bounters
where you do always ask out when the token would be listed after they have distributed it.It feels like you are just a beggar who do always keep on asking but most of those shitty admins will
just treat those people as if they arent the people who contributes on project sales success.It sucks but you cant do a thing thats why doing bounty nowadays is pure shit.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: