Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies that has interest in trading!  (Read 971 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:36:51 PM

Remember to demo trade first before putting really money.
Wait, so are you saying that you can have a trial on such sites to practice trading? That's cool! I will definitely screenshot your thread for reference. And I hope it wasn't difficult as rocket physics Lol. I guess better for me if I start studying now so that I can invest already after saving some money.
 It is good to study about trading as much as possible because we know in trading we will have to have good experience and so much knowledge, we know time to time nature of cryptocurrency changes, so learn how to deal with them, make sure you enter the market at red and hold until the price recovers, new trader should start with small amount for long term.

That's correct it's always advisable to start with very little amount and make more out of it as starting with huge amount will be a blunder. Best thing will be to start with a coin which has potential but it's still at the bottom due to market circumstances as these coins turns out to be more beneficial when the value pumps and trading is something where one needs to have control over his/her emotions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:25:06 AM

I really do not like to trade according to price judgment. I'm not good at technical analysis and it confused me after a while of thinking.
I think I only fit in long-term investment strategy. These types of transactions will definitely have problems and I think it is not safe for people like me.
Strengthen your weakness and you will become good at it in the future. All of us have gone through that moment where you feel that you are not good at it but if you have eagerness to pursue that then there will be no problem for you. Eagerness is one of the basic foundation for a curious people like us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:53:27 AM

If you really have no idea about trading except it gives you income then you should study its structure first before buying resources. Read and gather everything first and get loads of knowledge. Once you understand how it works then you can now gather experience. Its okay if you will lose at first. The most important part is you will win in the future.

The possibility of failing at first try is inevitable. Experience will teach you the ropes. Techniques and strategies will follow once you have established yourself a good trade, even with low percentage of winning the trade.
I myself, isnt a good trader, still learning how to get better.
In fact, I get jealous with the OP as he stated he became rich by doing succesful trades, but of course he might be in the trading platform for several years already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:20:22 AM

Since we are all here to learn things about cryptocurrencies and to share ideas with each other on a way to increase our knowledge and revenues on how cryptocurrencies market work and how to make money from it, I think it is very important we understand some basic things about how the cryptocurrencies market works and where and how to rendering services for money,  selling products and trading coins in an exchange platforms as a newbies in this forum.
Of a truth I am among those that becomes rich through investing in cryptocurrencies in 2017 and I keep appreciate the ideas behind the whole things.  Having been trading forex,  commodities and stocks it was easy for me to diversified into cryptocurrencies trading and that is because I know how to interpret candlesticks formation and chart pattern and I learned all this without paying a dime from the followingsites : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com, https://forums.babypips.com, http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/
The only way to make money from internet and cryptocurrency in particular is to become skillfull in an area and if you want to be skillful in trading I will advices you to visit all this sites to learn the secret on how trading work as a newbies and form your own strategies.  Remember to demo trade first before putting really money.  I wish you join us at the top! 
What you arrive at is indeed really to be seen by beginners who want to trade, because many are directly trying to spend real money, but they themselves do not understand the technicality of the trading. and one thing in my opinion is there are several different aspects regarding crypto and forex trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:47:59 AM

Wait, so are you saying that you can have a trial on such sites to practice trading? That's cool! I will definitely screenshot your thread for reference. And I hope it wasn't difficult as rocket physics Lol. I guess better for me if I start studying now so that I can invest already after saving some money.
  It is good to study about trading as much as possible because we know in trading we will have to have good experience and so much knowledge, we know time to time nature of cryptocurrency changes, so learn how to deal with them, make sure you enter the market at red and hold until the price recovers, new trader should start with small amount for long term.

That's definitely a good start for the newbie on which is begin with learning, make your own research in trading, be observant while you are in the actual trading market, don't hesitate to ask here to those who are matured here in the forum, they might give some good tips of advise regarding about your concern. Just like what's happening now on this thread section they are feeding you different some idea about in crypto trading dude.
bonker

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:14:18 AM

If you really have no idea about trading except it gives you income then you should study its structure first before buying resources. Read and gather everything first and get loads of knowledge. Once you understand how it works then you can now gather experience. Its okay if you will lose at first. The most important part is you will win in the future.

The possibility of failing at first try is inevitable. Experience will teach you the ropes. Techniques and strategies will follow once you have established yourself a good trade, even with low percentage of winning the trade.
I myself, isnt a good trader, still learning how to get better.
In fact, I get jealous with the OP as he stated he became rich by doing succesful trades, but of course he might be in the trading platform for several years already.
Rich through trading needs huge capital as well,we are not going to be a rich if we are doing trading with $100 or $1000.Mostly people comes with the intention of making short term profits to trade so being rich might not be people's choice they will look to survive each day by the profits they were making.

When someone want to begin trading then choose right trading method based on your capital and target to achieve following others strategy will not work for you.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:58:55 AM

Of course, we have lots of exchanges and sites aside the one he even mentioned that offers trading demo, you can also check all these brokers sites like FOREX brokers, I think they allow crypto trading now, and they have an MT4 trading platform that you can use to trade, so all it requires is for you to create a demo account and not a live account, with demo account, I believe you are entitled to trading with some dummy amount till you perfect your skills.

This is what I usually advise most people who are new to trading to do first before entering a live trade.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:01:15 PM

That's definitely a good start for the newbie on which is begin with learning, make your own research in trading, be observant while you are in the actual trading market, don't hesitate to ask here to those who are matured here in the forum, they might give some good tips of advise regarding about your concern. Just like what's happening now on this thread section they are feeding you different some idea about in crypto trading dude.
Yes.Gather some valuable ideas which will greatly help you to start trading.Failures may come during our first attempts in trading but surely,newbies will soon to develop their own skills and strategies that will help them to maximize profits.This forum might be very helpful not only for newbies but even the old traders here.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:33:16 PM

I also follow those websites you mention, though I am still learning to trade, first I think I need to fix my emotions, I trade so emotional I can't help it. Maybe you have some tips for me in order to apply what I have learned on TA.
Investing or trading with emotions will lead to more failures. We really should know how to manage investment capital and set up proper investment plans. It sounds easy but you need to undergo many failures to be proficient in controlling emotions. Try reading more financial books dude. Best wishes for u.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:59:58 PM

I also follow those websites you mention, though I am still learning to trade, first I think I need to fix my emotions, I trade so emotional I can't help it. Maybe you have some tips for me in order to apply what I have learned on TA.
Investing or trading with emotions will lead to more failures. We really should know how to manage investment capital and set up proper investment plans. It sounds easy but you need to undergo many failures to be proficient in controlling emotions. Try reading more financial books dude. Best wishes for u.
Trading or investing with emotion doesn't necessarily means failure. Although professional traders can't even remove their emotion while trading. However, the diffference is hoe they're handling it. Through experiences, learning in analysing the chart, and developing their risk management they are eble to control their trades even though the emotion is there.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:19:03 PM

I don't know how I can avoid to NOT be emotional when trading. Maybe that will only happen to me if I have too much money that It won't hurt me whether I win or loose. Dear Lord, it might never happen with the way the market is going  Grin Grin Grin
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:53:36 PM

Its really helpful and amazing the sites which you have provided.They will not only help newbies but can give some good suggestions and ideas to experienced traders also. I will also get some information from them and will apply them on my trading habbits.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:03:34 PM

I really do not like to trade according to price judgment. I'm not good at technical analysis and it confused me after a while of thinking.
I think I only fit in long-term investment strategy. These types of transactions will definitely have problems and I think it is not safe for people like me.
Well trading is good for a good learner who has learned the way how to participate and trade successfully.  Even in long term you will face with situation to pass on but it is more profitable and you can start long term if you are good with it, it might have huge profit for you. The crypto world is spreading around the world and more newbies are joining it but first explore it and learn from it before starting to it.

arpon11 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:34:22 PM

I don't think that we have anything behind our mind when going into trading outside income.  Trading is not for fun like some people claiming gambling to be,  trading is for serious men and women and not for babies!  For you to became successful in it you most be skilksful and really know what you are doing.  I really don't understand what you mean by experience and understand but I think both goes hand in hand and you cannot get one without another and in trading it is your experience and knowledge that put you ahead of others.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:02:10 PM

Its really helpful and amazing the sites which you have provided.They will not only help newbies but can give some good suggestions and ideas to experienced traders also. I will also get some information from them and will apply them on my trading habbits.
Making yourself more comfortable since you already have gained more ideas inside this venue of investment, a good thing for everyone to study how the market behaves and how we can find our edge against every traders who also finding chances to earned out from this business.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:13:15 AM

Does this still works even with low volatility?

I find it hard to make profits now with trading since the last dump. Most of the time I just imagine trading and doesnt really do an order. Afterwards, monitor it and try to see if there will be profits with what I imagined. Profits are just cents and it will not be worth the time and effort.

I guess you got lucky since the 2017 market have much movement than now.
It does not really work in the current market situation when the volatility is not as high as it had been back in 2017. That was the favorable time of exit. However compared to the previous months, the current months have shown some good vibes in the crypto space and the market is volatile as well. So in order for newbies to make money in trading, they need to gain experience first. And a bullish market like this would be the best part to make the maximum profits.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

I did get money from trading cryptocurrency but most of the money I got wasn’t from trading, neither did it come from signature campaign (did earn a bit from there)… but most of what I earned came from the services I offered. Trading is good and if you can learn how to trade perfectly you will be able to make some decent earnings every month. A lot of traders target 20% to 50% and just a few traders are able to earn that. If you learn crypto trading become prefect in it, you wouldn’t have to worry about where the price is heading to or whatsoever.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:40:11 PM

Newbies need to manage some time to get into trading because many of expert in trading goes to dump and sell their coins early for markets situation at time moment.

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:22:56 PM

Definitely before start trading we need to acquire some skill and strategy especially for newbies. That's why we need to research on some website for trading knowledge.     
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:01:07 PM

Is bitcoin a secret? Was it ever a secret? People who earned a lot (I include myself here) from bitcoin and crypto in generally (and there are people who earned huge too), earned from being in the right place in the right time, together with having balls to invest some money in cryptocurrencies. There are no secrets in trading, its open source, like this forum is, you come here and check things out, people wrote about everything and anything, each of us share experience on this pages, learn from it, advance, find your own strategy.
Everyone is interested in trading. Its something we all introduce when we get into cryptocurrencies and see that everyone is doing that, its like a natural thing to do, while you are here why to not make some trades.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███