Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

If the name of your project means BANK, do I understand correctly that you are going to compete with banks and use tokens as a means of payment?

Yes

what services are running now and what services will be running in the future. ?

The identity platform has been in Beta Live with clients and users

Please tell me who either of the team has already had experience in the blockchain industry ?
And is the project presented on any ratings ?

We have experience team and you can check their profile out , you will see they are very visible and you easily meet with them

please tell me what will be the minimum Deposit amount and what payment methods are accepted?
For me, you need to understand how best to buy these tokens .

USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH are the currencies that are currently accepted.

I would like to know what the team offers for investors in the long term and is there any financial plan ?

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

Is the team in the process of getting patents now or have you already got some patents ?

We are patent pending. We have filed our patent in the US. News will come soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romtestphrases

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:46:37 PM

Is the team in the process of getting patents now or have you already got some patents ?

I, too,would be interested to know more news about this.
I will continue to follow the news from the team and in any case I will take the opportunity to get a 30% discount
Tinsun

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

Please tell me who either of the team has already had experience in the blockchain industry ?

KABN leadership team has more than 120 years of combined industry leading global experience with both private and public companies.  Check out https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf to read more about the team!

120 years it impresses me. now I will study in more detail the information about your team and thank you for the information.
migvalasney

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:12:29 PM

now this is one of the best projects in that they want to build their financial system on the blockchain and also a loyalty program. It will be really demanded.

Many projects have tried to implement a loyalty program before and it has been unsuccessful.
But these guys have reputable partners and this means that the project will be able to quickly scale around the world.
testdentmorca

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

I like how the project works and develops and the fact that the team has registration as a legal entity.
reabundtaka

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:26:14 PM

Where are your identification methods currently working? I would like to understand how it all works in practice.

as I understand it in the USA and Canada it is actively used already now.
I actually like that these technologies will quickly become global and the project will be able to scale quickly.

in the future, the project will be developed around the world. and I really like it. the team will be able to quickly scale the project and therefore the price of the company's shares will grow .

I think it's a good investment for the long term.
The company's shares will grow but will not have such volatility as ordinary tokens have.
blogsighhafli

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:53:13 PM

as I understand it, they already have some patents and some technologies have been used for a long time.
now as I understand it is an active working business.
migvalasney

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:32:39 PM

KABN leadership team has more than 120 years of combined industry leading global experience with both private and public companies.  Check out https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf to read more about the team!

120 years it impresses me. now I will study in more detail the information about your team and thank you for the information.

I honestly do not really understand what it all means.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and do not like the technologies that the team will offer to its users.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:36:10 PM

I wonder how many tokens can I buy minimally? And what bonuses can I get at the start of sales?

We are still working on the determining of the minimum investment as we are asking people to join the whitelist and express their interest. The 30% bonus starts from 1000€ investment

I am also interested in the possibility of receiving dividends. I would like to better understand how the token economy will work.
Where can I read more about this?

You can read more about our token here: www.kabntoken.com

At the moment, the team has done a great job, but where did you get the investment for this? Have you had any sales rounds before?

Yes, we had STO
zheka2017

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:09:53 PM

now this is one of the best projects in that they want to build their financial system on the blockchain and also a loyalty program. It will be really demanded.

Many projects have tried to implement a loyalty program before and it has been unsuccessful.
But these guys have reputable partners and this means that the project will be able to quickly scale around the world.

Yes I saw the list of partners and was impressed. In fact at the moment it is one of the most global projects that I have seen in 2019.
naimcinpaddproh

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:50:17 PM

I like how the project works and develops and the fact that the team has registration as a legal entity.

the site has all the information about it. and you can also see their press releases regarding the start of sales rounds.
romtestphrases

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:46:28 PM

as I understand it, they already have some patents and some technologies have been used for a long time.
now as I understand it is an active working business.

now investors are choosing projects that already have a working business and a working prototype as there are a lot of scams on the crypto market that negatively affect the market.
DiarioN

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:37:27 PM

Hello everyone ! Please tell me I still have the opportunity to get a discount of 30% ?
For me, it would all be as important as possible. Since the tokens will be shares of the company.
testdentmorca

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:23:23 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.
ehprodamdat

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:17:37 PM

as I understand it these are security tokens and they will be entitled to receive dividends ?
That would be really interesting to me.
Since I am set in investing for the long term.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:53:20 PM

Hello everyone ! Please tell me I still have the opportunity to get a discount of 30% ?
For me, it would all be as important as possible. Since the tokens will be shares of the company.

Yes, you have until December 23 to register for the whitelist and receive the 30% bonus
blogsighhafli

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:44:46 PM

loyalty program is only one of the advantages that the team offers to us.
in fact they have a lot of technology and some of it is already patented if I understand correctly.
romtestphrases

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:28:04 PM

judging by the partnership with visa, the project will be successful in any case.
It seems to me that this will allow you to trust the project as much as possible and this means that the team expects long-term work.
Tinsun

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:23:01 PM

Yes, you have until December 23 to register for the whitelist and receive the 30% bonus

It will be just a great opportunity to buy shares of the company at a discount.
as I understand it in the future it will be possible to receive just fine dividends.
BalishKristyn544

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:47:43 PM

tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends ?
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: