Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarcoInve

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:43:36 PM

are you going to launch a worldwide loyalty program on the blockchain ? does the visa support you in this ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:46:09 PM

are you going to launch a worldwide loyalty program on the blockchain ? does the visa support you in this ?

Pegasus Flyte Prepaid Visa Card, an approved digital currency linked prepaid Visa card and mobile integrated multi-currency banking wallet.  We will also be launching a loyalty program.  Join the whitelist to stay up to date on new information!
enltenasad

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:42:23 AM

as I understand it, this will be a real business, but I do not understand what the team will be able to offer for users and when we will be able to see the banking app ?

Sign up for the whitelist to stay up to date on when the banking app goes live!  Our Pegasus Flyte Visa Card will be launching soon and you can get verified with our KABN ID  https://www.idkabn.com/lists/kabn-public-sale

This really has good prospects and it will be a good application of blockchain technology . I like the way the team is developing the project now
vetetavo

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:23:47 PM

if the tokens will be shares of the company then I will need to understand when there will be a listing on the exchanges
cangnorvergxan

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:05:19 PM

This is a long term prospect and I think a lot will depend on how much they can attract the soft cap of this project
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:37:19 PM

as I understand it, this will be a real business, but I do not understand what the team will be able to offer for users and when we will be able to see the banking app ?

Our solutions are: Global ID, Digital currency linked card, mobile banking wallet, Loyalty & rewards program

KABN KASH: KABN’s loyalty program is designed to engage members of the KABN whitelist and capture data in targeted offers and services. Segmented analytics will be used to determine and segment the highest-value, mid-value and low-value customers. The Company will target messaging to increase frequency of spend and to graduate customer behaviour towards higher-value membership. Phase one is the roll out of KABN KASH.   This program provides KABN customers with the opportunity to transact with their Visa card at e-commerce websites and brick and mortar stores with an added value of an affiliate shopping mall experience. As a card holder shops within our environment, each transaction produces a commission back to KABN.

Hello everybody! as I understand it, the identification service is already working, but where will it be used and what partners are you going to attract to quickly scale the project ?

We will announce the launch and the partners later. Stay tuned!
ceiplumitbac

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:18:26 AM

This is a long term prospect and I think a lot will depend on how much they can attract the soft cap of this project

they are building a successful business right now and I don't think there can be any problems with investments . Anyway I'm willing to buy the company's shares for me
First88

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:56:36 AM

Pegasus Flyte Prepaid Visa Card, an approved digital currency linked prepaid Visa card and mobile integrated multi-currency banking wallet.  We will also be launching a loyalty program.  Join the whitelist to stay up to date on new information!

This will be convenient for users and the project will be very easy to scale . I think we will see thousands of users in a short time
MikeMira

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:40:31 AM

the project is currently developing quite rapidly, so I'm sure that soon we will be able to see all the necessary working prototypes , but since this is the company's shares, you should understand that this is an investment for a long time
vetetavo

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:47:28 AM

the project is currently developing quite rapidly, so I'm sure that soon we will be able to see all the necessary working prototypes , but since this is the company's shares, you should understand that this is an investment for a long time

judging by the partners who were able to attract already now I can draw conclusions that the project will develop very quickly and it will all be great for investors . So I decided to buy shares
cangnorvergxan

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:27:25 AM

as I understand it, the minimum investment in the project at the moment is 1000 euros ?
HollisGoyette

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:09:23 AM

they are building a successful business right now and I don't think there can be any problems with investments . Anyway I'm willing to buy the company's shares for me

I am also happy with such projects and I am interested in receiving dividends at the moment it looks like a safe investment
First88

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:43:41 AM

as I understand it, the minimum investment in the project at the moment is 1000 euros ?

However, you can still get a bonus when you buy tokens and also receive dividends in the future . I am sure that this will all be very profitable
royBTHR

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:22:45 AM

I am also happy with such projects and I am interested in receiving dividends at the moment it looks like a safe investment
now many investors prefer this model because it is the most convenient and legal and therefore the risk is much less .
I have already made a decision to buy tokens myself )
teslirave

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:05:36 AM

however, it will be possible to receive dividends after the company starts making a profit . So I'm not really worried about investing for the long term
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:28:08 PM

Yes, the minimum investment to get 30% discount is €1000
daniw4y

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:42:36 PM

however, it will be possible to receive dividends after the company starts making a profit . So I'm not really worried about investing for the long term

I have already made a decision to buy shares of the company and I really like what they offer to investors and I also like what partners the project has now . Such partners say that the project will be implemented
Vladalex161

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:32:39 PM

Hi! what is the minimum investment in the project and what payment methods are available at the moment ?

The minimum investment to get 30% discount is €1000+ Get whitelisted to take part in our STO

I will definitely take part in this . In fact such a bonus will be a good motivation and will allow you to get more passive income in the future
katingkevin

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:25:21 PM

Hello everybody! as I understand it, the identification service is already working, but where will it be used and what partners are you going to attract to quickly scale the project ?

they now have a lot of partners and the project will be popular immediately after implementation, especially since many services are already launched. This is also very important to me
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:49:03 PM

Have you ever wondered what companies are doing with YOUR personal information online and how you could benefit from it? 

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://ow.ly/aQJA30qd607
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: