Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
centlerilo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:50:33 PM

Now the team shows something really new in this market. I'm looking forward to launching the apps to see how it will work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brunodetos

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:12:32 PM

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

in addition to identification, they will have a lot of services. so we can say that the project will have a great future.
chlordetligo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:38:01 PM

tell me have you done any other sales rounds before ? Or perhaps you have private investors ?
reezaana

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

I liked the features that the app will offer and the team of partners too. I am sure that I will be able to support the project.
Mich_g023

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.

It's really impressive. Be sure to buy some tokens if the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so large.
ssenorlira

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:43:36 AM

tell me have you done any other sales rounds before ? Or perhaps you have private investors ?

apparently there were private investors who helped the project to develop. so as I see that team has done simply enormous work already now.
worthbirdsomo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:16:37 AM

as I understand you will have a priority is the us and Canada market ?

the team is trying to build a worldwide application but as I understand now the priority will be this market.
palashpriya

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:54:28 AM

Now the team shows something really new in this market. I'm looking forward to launching the apps to see how it will work.

if it turns out to build a global identity that will be relevant on popular services it would be very convenient.
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:29:32 PM

While it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this. You need to understand how much time it will take to implement everything that the team promises at the moment.
worthbirdsomo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

I liked the features that the app will offer and the team of partners too. I am sure that I will be able to support the project.

Yes the team is really showing good results but I would like to understand the economic model. How the company will make money and what they offer to investors.
pasw1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:35:05 PM

please tell me why you chose this name? What does "KABN" mean? . This is not very important, but still it is interesting to me.

Hello!  It's an anagram!  If you scramble the letters, it spells BANK.

it's very creative Grin Cool. I believe that you will be able to bring something new to the banking sector.

This will replace the Bank in the future and I think it will be convenient to use for international payments if I understand the work of this project.
palashpriya

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:59:46 PM

at the initial stages it would be very logical since in these countries there is a real solvent population . This will be a huge plus for investors in the future.
ssenorlira

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:24:51 PM

Hello everyone ! Why did the team decide to conduct STO ? I think IEO would be much easier and it is possible to get a quick listing on exchanges
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:40:46 PM

I now liked how many partners support the project and what functionality the platform will have. Please tell me what is soft cap ?

We will announce all the info about our sale soon, wait, please 😊

This is a canadian base project and  will revolutionalize the identity verification across North America

This include both the US, Canada and Mexico

The private accredited rounds are already underway

The first closing of that round has already occurred

Hello everyone ! Why did the team decide to conduct STO ? I think IEO would be much easier and it is possible to get a quick listing on exchanges

Hello! STO was designed to let you have the right for shares in the company

IEO doesn't give you more rights comparing to STO, most IEO events don't move the market as much. You could check out binance rate of IEO event have drop drastically.

KABN chose STO to let participants have more benefits in the company
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:48:48 PM

I liked that the application will have such a huge set of features. So I am waiting for the launch of the first working prototypes and I would be interested to see it.
kurusenokz

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:13:09 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.

It's really impressive. Be sure to buy some tokens if the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so large.

I just recently read that the team received patents in the United States and was really impressed with the pace of development of the project. You can be sure that the project will work for a long time.
pasw1

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:44:34 AM

FEATURES OF KABN

I just recently read that the team received patents in the United States and was really impressed with the pace of development of the project. You can be sure that the project will work for a long time.

Yes, now the team is just fine developing the project and the main thing is that it happens before the sales rounds. Now it is really worth attention .
palashpriya

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:15:25 AM

I also decided to support the project .And according to statistics now most people prefer STO so people see the situation in the market.
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:47:11 AM

please tell me why you chose this name? What does "KABN" mean? . This is not very important, but still it is interesting to me.

Hello!  It's an anagram!  If you scramble the letters, it spells BANK.

it's very creative Grin Cool. I believe that you will be able to bring something new to the banking sector.

This will replace the Bank in the future and I think it will be convenient to use for international payments if I understand the work of this project.

as I understand it, they do not plan to replace the Bank in full . the team has plans to collaborate with banks and create a user friendly app
kurusenokz

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

FEATURES OF KABN

the main thing is that the demand for such services will be huge.
so I'm waiting for the application to be implemented and when the sales rounds start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: