Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTNC] XtendCash - Cryptocurrency for Monetization  (Read 2719 times)
HeyMicky

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

y so stupid? this is merge project. do ur math right. there was a swap of the coins from 2 project. lol sumtimes idiocy has no limit. y so sour? i want to see u when this projct goes to moon! this is new coin merge but stil 2 old project coming togeter Grin

I SUPPORT XTNC

copy coin?

loki - monero copy things added incl sn and cool app -
haven -  monero copy no changes
masari - monero clone no changes
etn - monero clone no changes
monerov -  monero clone no changes
xtendcash - loki clone adding monetize and dontate
(MANY MORE!!)

all ideas are just copied, that's also evident from the right.

Copyright (c) 2019 The XtendCash Project.
Copyright (c) 2018 The Loki Project.
Portions Copyright (c) 2014-2018 The Monero Project.
Portions Copyright (c) 2012-2013 The Cryptonote developers.

who u tryna fool?

You realize that you have no idea of ​​the matter.

The coins were even created using a construction kit / generator.
https://github.com/forknote/cryptonote-generator
http://forknote.net/create/#/

and for blondes like you:

https://cryptonotestarter.org/inner.html

anyone can do that.
But while still the miner are exploited is a shame.

go and try u crazy. u make spam acc on bitcointalk 4 no reeson u hate projec lol. so stupid. u cant generate coin like this with genorator idiot... its called fork not genorate lol

99% of coin is fork......................... i blow ur mind now?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moppy

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:29:45 PM

nice to see that they have no idea.
The facts speak for themselves. unless you can replace them. I doubt that, but at their knowledge.

It does not help to talk well.
Everyone can get an idea and then judge for themselves.

And yes, you are right, the project will soon be gone. Kiss
HeyMicky

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:45:38 PM

You have more than 33% of premine. I think it would be fair to pay those who did not have time to exchange coins. For those who ask to do it now. I think it is quite possible.

If this does not happen, then let us all think that it was a great fraud.  Smiley

it was 4 a swap on exchange retard..lel
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:35:24 PM

To all you fucking newbies that just got in the game and praising what is seemingly a malicious trend of denying ppl access to coins that they paid hard earned money for are really the the retarded one. People have a life and there is absolutely no legit reason to deny a man a chance to swap a coin he legitimately purchased.

Those are your fucking investors and paid hard earned money for those coins. So, to place a 30 day limit to swap a coin is an malicious trend that i have noticed that has cropped up among this new devious supposed admins. Someone can be incapacitated for several weeks, they might have lost a loved one, they might have went on vacation, a honey moon etc, so this bs trend will not be the norm as better regulation is introduced into this ecosystem and i have noticed that every platform that was employed that, ends up either been a scam or detrimental to the new investors.

How much fucking work does it take to keep a chain active, so those individuals who supported your early platform can swap their coin. i can understand a 9-12 months swap time. but fucking 1 month is absolute bs. Anyway, i own neither coins so am not affected but it pisses me the fuck off ever time i run into one of this bs and the individuals who supported the earlier platform is made out to be the fool for not constantly checking about a fork with no inclination given to the fact that said individual might have dealt with some life circumstances that negates such. Anyway, good luck with your bs, am sure the yes men will follow you right to the next slaughterhouse

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
IonicTong (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:03:26 PM

(Official Reply) A few facts from the developers, please read carefully:

• XtendCash is a merged project from Purk + Saronite
  • We have a use case!! Monetization tools. The donations button stats API which we will begin migrating this week to XtendCash + the page locker which will be started soon.
  • XtendCash was not created using forknote - it is forked from Loki (guess what, most/a lot of coins are forked from another coin for those who didn't know)
  • Regarding the premine. We premined 33% in total - 28 million for the swap, not for our pockets. We have been completely transparent about this.
  • Devs pre-mined 5 million for development and removed the block reward - something which seriously held us both back last time round!!
  • XtendCash can be mined with CPU and GPU only not ASICs!!!!!
  • Everyone was given a clear 32 days to send their coins to the exchange - we posted most days about this
  • We couldn't have left both coins running, they had to stop, this was a merged project!! We had to stop the chains to do the count to swap for the new currency

This is the last I'm going to say on the matter as haters are clearly going to hate, but if you research both previous projects which merged to create XtendCash, you will see that we had an active community and devs did deliver on various roadmap items along the way.

We joined to make the projects stronger, we didn't have to, if we were going to abandon investors don't you think it would have been easier to do it then without doing all this extra work??!!!

As I mentioned on previous posts, I'm sorry if you missed the swap, but short of you leaving your telephone number, postal address and email - we can't contact you!! - If you have a lot or anything invested in a coin, it is your responsibility to follow the progress (like many others did) who received their XTNC without issue!!
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:51:57 PM

To all you fucking newbies that just got in the game and praising what is seemingly a malicious trend of denying ppl access to coins that they paid hard earned money for are really the the retarded one. People have a life and there is absolutely no legit reason to deny a man a chance to swap a coin he legitimately purchased.

Those are your fucking investors and paid hard earned money for those coins. So, to place a 30 day limit to swap a coin is an malicious trend that i have noticed that has cropped up among this new devious supposed admins. Someone can be incapacitated for several weeks, they might have lost a loved one, they might have went on vacation, a honey moon etc, so this bs trend will not be the norm as better regulation is introduced into this ecosystem and i have noticed that every platform that was employed that, ends up either been a scam or detrimental to the new investors.

How much fucking work does it take to keep a chain active, so those individuals who supported your early platform can swap their coin. i can understand a 9-12 months swap time. but fucking 1 month is absolute bs. Anyway, i own neither coins so am not affected but it pisses me the fuck off ever time i run into one of this bs and the individuals who supported the earlier platform is made out to be the fool for not constantly checking about a fork with no inclination given to the fact that said individual might have dealt with some life circumstances that negates such. Anyway, good luck with your bs, am sure the yes men will follow you right to the next slaughterhouse

I agree with you 100% Islapdonkey. Especially on the one year swap. This garbage has to stop.
HeyMicky

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:56:55 PM

get over it or gtfo. saltyness i support these coin i wach my purk and xrn 4 swap. im no idiot like 5 ppl that miss swap
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:55:14 PM

(Official Reply) A few facts from the developers, please read carefully:

• XtendCash is a merged project from Purk + Saronite
  • We have a use case!! Monetization tools. The donations button stats API which we will begin migrating this week to XtendCash + the page locker which will be started soon.
  • XtendCash was not created using forknote - it is forked from Loki (guess what, most/a lot of coins are forked from another coin for those who didn't know)
  • Regarding the premine. We premined 33% in total - 28 million for the swap, not for our pockets. We have been completely transparent about this.
  • Devs pre-mined 5 million for development and removed the block reward - something which seriously held us both back last time round!!
  • XtendCash can be mined with CPU and GPU only not ASICs!!!!!
  • Everyone was given a clear 32 days to send their coins to the exchange - we posted most days about this
  • We couldn't have left both coins running, they had to stop, this was a merged project!! We had to stop the chains to do the count to swap for the new currency

This is the last I'm going to say on the matter as haters are clearly going to hate, but if you research both previous projects which merged to create XtendCash, you will see that we had an active community and devs did deliver on various roadmap items along the way.

We joined to make the projects stronger, we didn't have to, if we were going to abandon investors don't you think it would have been easier to do it then without doing all this extra work??!!!

As I mentioned on previous posts, I'm sorry if you missed the swap, but short of you leaving your telephone number, postal address and email - we can't contact you!! - If you have a lot or anything invested in a coin, it is your responsibility to follow the progress (like many others did) who received their XTNC without issue!!

And one month ain't shit to tell a man, oh sorry you lost all that money you invested in us cos you should have been watching the thread. I had pneumonia earlier this yr and was out of shape for approximately 3 weeks and in the fourth week , i was so weak, i laid up most of the time. i guess if i was an unlucky chap that owned this coin and the swap occurred  during that period, then am out of hundred to thousands of dollars because i was sick.

Again, those ppl invested hard earned money to support the initial idea and there is no fucking reason not to keep the chain alive to let them swap their coin or even send it to the exchange now to sell. its just a sad, pathetic and dubious trend that just popped up in this past two yrs. There is no other field you will pull this bullshit and get away with it and i can't wait till better regulation is implemented in this space to deal with this conniving charlatan.
 They might act like they not gaining anything but ultimately denying ppl who spent hard earned money reduced the total supply which over time improves the coin price and its a fucked up practice that i have seen countless time. I truly hate the greed in man, cos this assholes have come in and destroyed that which this ecosystem was built upon.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Janisalamat

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:42:22 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 10:09:36 AM by Janisalamat

Wow! This project is now looking more attractive and awesome.... and going long jump soon, even though PURK was a great project.. and the Saronite had also caught a huge market!

Here one thing is noteable that, the developers should compensate or find a way for the investors who missed the swap!
Some of them are mentioning here that they have lost a huge amount of their hardly earned money.

IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 05:06:46 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 08:11:47 PM by IonicTong

Being called scammers does not sit well with me at all. And for those who know me from Purk and Cloud from Saronite will know and vouch for us that this is not the case. This was not done out of greed, fraud or scamming in anyway - we have nothing to make from you.

We set the 1 month rule, simply because things need to be done in some kind of order, we couldn't leave the chains running infinitely and "possibly" we thought wrongly thinking that anyone who had some kind of investment in Purk and XRN would follow the progress of the coin closely - like hundreds did and had already who received their XTNC - all these posts come from 2 people on this thread - not many - we didn't sign up for this kind of abuse and are good people - but I understand the crypto space is full of wrong doers and why people would immediately think we are out to get them!!

The reason the swap was 2:1 is because XtendCash has half the max supply of Purk, XRN was valued at 100 Sats and Purk at 50 Sats at the time of the swap, this was the fairest calculation for Purk holders.

Anyhow, I'm not making any promises, but send me your wallet file, keys file, password and new XTNC address to purkproject@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE SO SEND ASAP
kellog90

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:35:37 AM

Being called scammers does not sit well with me at all. And for those who know me from Purk and Cloud from Saronite will know and vouch for us that this is not the case. This was not done out of greed, fraud or scamming in anyway - we have nothing to make from you.

We set the 1 month rule, simply because things need to be done in some kind of order, we couldn't leave the chains running infinitely and "possibly" we thought wrongly thinking that anyone who had some kind of investment in Purk and XRN would follow the progress of the coin closely - like hundreds did and had already who received their XTNC - all these posts come from 2 people on this thread - not many - we didn't sign up for this kind of abuse and are good people - but I understand the crypto space is full of wrong doers and why people would immediately think we are out to get them!!

The reason the swap was 2:1 is because XtendCash has half the max supply of Purk, XRN was valued at 100 Sats and Purk at 50 Sats at the time of the swap, this was the fairest calculation for Purk holders.

Anyhow, I'm not making any promises, but send me your wallet file, keys file, password and new XTNC address to purkproject@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE SO SEND ASAP

+10000

Who doesn't follow the project die!
Don't cry afterwards!
Who doesn't care about your money every day ... then keeps your grip.

Information was every day...
That's right!
All the fudders die!!!!!

Go Xtendcash!! Shocked Roll Eyes Grin
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:17:56 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 07:00:56 AM by IonicTong

You are asking to send you a wallet file, a password for it, you don’t promise anything in return and no guarantees ... What will prevent you from simply taking these coins for yourself? Of course you will answer that they say Purk so already dead. But go know, maybe with this XtendCash it won't work and you will again divide the Purk and Saronite projects.

Because the chain IS dead!! Your PURK is useless!!! There are no coins to take! I need your wallet file to verify the balance!! You think I’m going to take your word for it? Do you want your “missing” coin or not?

So come on, now for everyone on the thread to see, after all your accusations and abuse, I’m still offering to help you. Send me your wallet... or was this all just FUD?
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:09:30 AM

You are asking to send you a wallet file, a password for it, you don’t promise anything in return and no guarantees ... What will prevent you from simply taking these coins for yourself? Of course you will answer that they say Purk so already dead. But go know, maybe with this XtendCash it won't work and you will again divide the Purk and Saronite projects.

Because the chain is dead!! There are no coins to take! I need your wallet file to verify the balance!! You think I’m going to take your word for it? Do you want your “missing” coin or not?

So come on, now for everyone on the thread to see, after all your accusations and abuse, I’m still offering to help you. Send me your wallet... or was this all just FUD?

I answered you in private messages.. And I do not want to blame you, I do not need it. I do not want to lose what I spent on mining Purk. And another question, the address of the wallet on TradeOgre.com is suitable, or should I download a local wallet xtnc and give the address of a local wallet?

Download the local wallet, then send me everything, Purk wallet file, keys file, password and new XTNC address to the email provided. I'm writing here to be transparent for the community, thats why I haven't responded to PM. If what you are saying checks out, then you will be reimbursed.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:13:03 AM

I wonder how this project can monetize its users by doing some activities or something to do. May anyone think how they can earn and how the project will work?
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:17:47 AM

I wonder how this project can monetize its users by doing some activities or something to do. May anyone think how they can earn and how the project will work?

This week we will begin migrating the donations button stats API from the now deceased Purk and later we will develop the page locker where users can monetize their web pages for readers to access their content. A more detailed roadmap will be provided soon : )
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 08:21:04 AM

I did as you said and sent you to the mail you specified.

Ok good.

I've verified your balance and have sent your XTNC - http://explorer.xtendcash.com/search?value=2c3d9c78265f7d76da450672f2ffcc5a8bdcab630b31563020bf74f2c9882b94

Have also sent XTNC to "Elastico" - http://explorer.xtendcash.com/search?value=8aa230c8ec1e610df76a1851b4575257d2eca118ad6cbb78891e2dd16c6462a3

Both Purk holders have now been refunded. Hopefully we can put this to bed now and move forward.

porro

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:33:18 AM

I did as you said and sent you to the mail you specified.

Ok good.

I've verified your balance and have sent your XTNC - http://explorer.xtendcash.com/search?value=2c3d9c78265f7d76da450672f2ffcc5a8bdcab630b31563020bf74f2c9882b94

Have also sent XTNC to "Elastico" - http://explorer.xtendcash.com/search?value=8aa230c8ec1e610df76a1851b4575257d2eca118ad6cbb78891e2dd16c6462a3

Both Purk holders have now been refunded. Hopefully we can put this to bed now and move forward.

I confirm. XTNC coins are being credited to my deposit. Thank you so much for solving my problem. And I apologize to you for calling your team dirty thieves. Successful development of your new product.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 08:44:31 AM

Ok. Glad thats received.

Please make sure you follow us on Discord or Telegram going forward.

https://discord.gg/uKSfXpS
https://t.me/xtendcash
gos1

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:34:24 AM

I'm sorry to bother you, but I have the same problem. Saronite coins have been left in my old wallet. Would you still be able to convert to XtendCash?
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 02:54:50 PM

I'm sorry to bother you, but I have the same problem. Saronite coins have been left in my old wallet. Would you still be able to convert to XtendCash?

Have replied to your email : )
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: