Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIMee | The First Blockchain Based Islamic Social Network  (Read 1310 times)
icalical (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 10:24:41 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 06:03:36 AM by icalical

AIRDROP CAMPAIGN                                    BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

We are Featured in

Disclaimer
Dear all, please be aware that there is another project at vimee.io which has absolutely no connection with our project. Our ticker is VIMX and their ticker is VME, this announcement is created to avoid any miss underdtanding which may occur in the future.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:43:21 PM

Hello Team, I didnt find a link on your website to your team member's profile. Can you provide links, please?  we would like to read more information about their past jobs and experience.  Thanks

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:13:22 PM

Hello Team, I didnt find a link on your website to your team member's profile. Can you provide links, please?  we would like to read more information about their past jobs and experience.  Thanks

Hello, we have updated the links in our website, please kindly check it again,
and thank you for your suggestion.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:51:43 PM

Wow, Indonesian ICO project based islamic social network. I hope this project will succes in the ICO like PundiX.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:29:54 PM

Any plan for exchanges such as Binance, Okex, Bittrex? Thank you.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:20:01 PM

The ICO has not yet begun to be seen from the road map. The first quarter has been listed, will it enter the exchange, is this not wrong? try fixing before the community asks about it.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:34:03 PM

how much the soft cap for the ICO later?

The ICO has not yet begun to be seen from the road map. The first quarter has been listed, will it enter the exchange, is this not wrong? try fixing before the community asks about it.

after i read the Whitepaper in Q1 the project just listed market research, not listed on an exchange
 if you see the whitepaper it's written that between Q2-Q4 they will start the Pre-sale and ICO
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:19:12 PM

Hello ..please verify your team members in all listed ICO review site to gain more trust. Thanks and Good Luck
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:32:15 PM

Islamic social network can be very good idea. But blockchain technology isnt enough to take attention of people. I think you will need a good advertisement campaign.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:57:34 PM

on your site I see the description "80%" under "ICO coming soon !!", please explain what you mean by 80%?
and maybe you can also explain why you prefer to use the Waves blockchain
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:19:05 AM

Wow, Indonesian ICO project based islamic social network. I hope this project will succes in the ICO like PundiX.

Aamiin Ya Rabbal'alamiin, thanks. Please support our project.

Any plan for exchanges such as Binance, Okex, Bittrex? Thank you.

Yes, but maybe later, first we will try to get registered on HotBit, indodax and maybe some other South East Asian exchanges.

The ICO is not in the First Quarter of 2019 it is on the Second-Fourth Quarter of 2019.

after i read the Whitepaper in Q1 the project just listed market research, not listed on an exchange
 if you see the whitepaper it's written that between Q2-Q4 they will start the Pre-sale and ICO

we have not set a softcap because no matter how much we raise during the ICO, this project will proceed

Hello ..please verify your team members in all listed ICO review site to gain more trust. Thanks and Good Luck

Thank you @lucky80 for your very useful advice, we will make sure to do this. May God bless you

Islamic social network can be very good idea. But blockchain technology isnt enough to take attention of people. I think you will need a good advertisement campaign.

Yes, we hope the support for the whole community to help advertise our project, thank you for your advice. God Bless you.

on your site I see the description "80%" under "ICO coming soon !!", please explain what you mean by 80%?

We prefer Waves platform because it has the WavesDex official from the Waves Platform. It just shown that among other emerging smart contract platform they have more concern on how their developer's token could be listed in the exchange. Ethereum may have many decentralize exchange too but it is not official. In term of Gas (transaction fee) waves platform is way more efficient than Ethereum, and their scalability is not significantly different. Waves still guarantee fast and stable transaction but has less fee.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:42:11 AM

They published the team members names that can be found on their whitepaper - https://vimeetoken.tech/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/VIMEE%20WHITEPAPER%20V%201.1.pdf
But hopefully, they will provide reference links on their website itself.

And honestly, waves asset conducting ICO? We know that waves platform has pretty fast transactions with very minimal fee but the popularity of usage is not comparable with eth. Based from what I know, very rare that you can see a waves asset achieved their success in this platform. How are you going to give at least a lil bit of guarantee that you can pull it off?
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:38:03 AM

We prefer Waves platform because it has the WavesDex official from the Waves Platform. It just shown that among other emerging smart contract platform they have more concern on how their developer's token could be listed in the exchange. Ethereum may have many decentralize exchange too but it is not official. In term of Gas (transaction fee) waves platform is way more efficient than Ethereum, and their scalability is not significantly different. Waves still guarantee fast and stable transaction but has less fee.

well,, this is just because of wavedex right ?
for me the reason is good enough
but, does this project will try to be listed on others exchange maybe a major exchange in the future besides wavedex ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
feryjhie

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:48:57 AM

we have not set a softcap because no matter how much we raise during the ICO, this project will proceed

oh, so if the ICO is done the project will be continuing and focused in Indonesia?
or everyone in the world can use the APP?
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:37:01 PM

well,, this is just because of wavedex right ?
for me the reason is good enough
but, does this project will try to be listed on others exchange maybe a major exchange in the future besides wavedex ?

The first major exchange we will aim to be listed is HotBit,
we also planning to be listed on indonesian local exchange Indodax shortlu after our ICO,

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:31:44 AM

this is interesting, because this project do not set a soft cap,,
so, do you already have an enough funds to develop your project guys ?
because, as i know an ICO project usually set their soft cap a minimum funds to start developing the project,, or you have a plan B to develop this project ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:29:07 AM

i have seen your website and found that you have planning commerce? how to be legalization cause i'm indonesian that know goverment never accept crypto / token as payment...for goverment only know crypto as asset...maybe is there any swap from token to IDR for use commerce?
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:52:33 AM

I see your airdrop time is too short for the first time, and your trading volume is still 0 on waves platform, rent a good bounty manager in this forum and build as many communities in Indonesia so this project is can be fast developing, good luck..
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:30:31 AM

I see your airdrop time is too short for the first time, and your trading volume is still 0 on waves platform, rent a good bounty manager in this forum and build as many communities in Indonesia so this project is can be fast developing, good luck..

This is the major struggle in waves platform. This is what I am implying in my earlier post. A waves asset will find a hard time in selling their coins in the dex platform, unless, it has very strong backing with investors. Very few are familiar with waves dex even if it has very simple, fast and cheap transactions. I don't think hiring a good bounty manager will do the trick here. Maybe, create an eth token instead.
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:23:14 PM

They published the team members names that can be found on their whitepaper - https://vimeetoken.tech/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/VIMEE%20WHITEPAPER%20V%201.1.pdf
But hopefully, they will provide reference links on their website itself.

And honestly, waves asset conducting ICO? We know that waves platform has pretty fast transactions with very minimal fee but the popularity of usage is not comparable with eth. Based from what I know, very rare that you can see a waves asset achieved their success in this platform. How are you going to give at least a lil bit of guarantee that you can pull it off?

We totally agree, but besides being less popular than Ethereum, there really isn't anything wrong with waves.

The main element to succeed in this ICO will be marketing, and we have a very strong marketing team with both local and international consultants whom I personally think have made an excellent campaign. And already we have 3 investors from abroad calling us aksing about our project. Alhamdulillah

~snip

oh, so if the ICO is done the project will be continuing and focused in Indonesia?
or everyone in the world can use the APP?

Everyone in the world can use our apps.

this is interesting, because this project do not set a soft cap,,
so, do you already have an enough funds to develop your project guys ?
because, as i know an ICO project usually set their soft cap a minimum funds to start developing the project,, or you have a plan B to develop this project ?

Yes we do have an alternative plan involving several private investors from abroad Smiley but we prefer to be crowdfunded because it will give us more creative room.

Yes, we are planning on the 2nd Airdrop. As for the trading volume in the waves dex, we actually have not done any distribution for either airdrop, bounty or token sale that's why there is no trading volume is still zero.
and Thank you so much for your advice.

i have seen your website and found that you have planning commerce? how to be legalization cause i'm indonesian that know goverment never accept crypto / token as payment...for goverment only know crypto as asset...maybe is there any swap from token to IDR for use commerce?

Our platform is not a trading/e-commerce platform so we are not planning on making any IDR-VIMX inside our platform. However, we are planning to be listed on Indodax so trade the VIMX to IDR (or other crypto.fiat) will be possible using Indodax and maybe other trading site too.

~snip

This is the major struggle in waves platform. This is what I am implying in my earlier post. A waves asset will find a hard time in selling their coins in the dex platform, unless, it has very strong backing with investors. Very few are familiar with waves dex even if it has very simple, fast and cheap transactions. I don't think hiring a good bounty manager will do the trick here. Maybe, create an eth token instead.

Thank you for the very interesting suggestion tippytoes, I will make sure to discuss this idea with my partners. We will be sure to keep you updated with our progress.

Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:01:34 AM

Has ViMee consulted someone who understands Islam about sharia models and how to implement them in a real product? In description, there is stated sharing 50% of all profits with users. What is Vimee real product or service?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:33:59 PM

Has ViMee consulted someone who understands Islam about sharia models and how to implement them in a real product? In description, there is stated sharing 50% of all profits with users. What is Vimee real product or service?

We have 2 graduates from Indonesia's Islamic University on our team who provide accordance to Shariah law and we are also under discussion with several hig profiled ustad and 1 ambassador for Shariah cryptocurrencies whose names we can't publish yet but will in the comming weeks.

And as stated in our web and whitepaper, we are creating a social network that concerns for Moslem Community.

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:35:34 PM

Finally we on the way to got a social networks with Islamic traditions. Next step must be exchange with such traditions.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:49:12 PM

This is quite innovative and the first time i will be seeing a project the aims at bringing muslims together through social media. For the fact that it is being integrated on blockchain technology, it will fasttrack it's success and achievement.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:44:46 PM

Finally we on the way to got a social networks with Islamic traditions. Next step must be exchange with such traditions.

If the rules of this project are like that, this is a very good thing for the future of this project. Time to continue to see the progress of this project in the future.
simak84

Merit: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:20:10 PM

Don't you accept in the company of the signature written posts in local topics on the forum? After all, this will greatly reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty signatures, and reduce the advertising of the project. Maybe you revise the rules and allow posts in local forum topics?
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 12:41:52 AM

This is quite innovative and the first time i will be seeing a project the aims at bringing muslims together through social media. For the fact that it is being integrated on blockchain technology, it will fasttrack it's success and achievement.

If the rules of this project are like that, this is a very good thing for the future of this project. Time to continue to see the progress of this project in the future.

Thanks everyone for your support, god bleess you all.

Don't you accept in the company of the signature written posts in local topics on the forum? After all, this will greatly reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty signatures, and reduce the advertising of the project. Maybe you revise the rules and allow posts in local forum topics?

We give all the right to the bounty manager for the Bounty Campaign, our team believes he knows the best. If you want to discuss anything about bounty please directly contact the bounty manager.

icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:33:41 AM

Our rating in some ico rating sites have been updated and they are increasing, thanks for the support guys.

feryjhie

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:39:10 AM

We give all the right to the bounty manager for the Bounty Campaign, our team believes he knows the best. If you want to discuss anything about bounty please directly contact the bounty manager.

where is the thread about your bounty? the link in your bounty and airdrop just has airdrop details and not a bounty
and btw i saw that i can earn a token and fiat money, so do the user need to complete KYC for able to withdraw the fiat money?
simak84

Merit: 41

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:02:19 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 05:28:45 PM by simak84

Thanks everyone for your support, god bleess you all.

I wrote to your manager in telegrams all day. It is visible that he reads messages but ignores all my questions. It is not right.

P.S. It's ok. Just answered.
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:06:36 AM

where is the thread about your bounty? the link in your bounty and airdrop just has airdrop details and not a bounty
and btw i saw that i can earn a token and fiat money, so do the user need to complete KYC for able to withdraw the fiat money?

Thank you for reminding me about that, just put them on the top of thread, please kindly check it again.

P.S. It's ok. Just answered.

Glad to hear that.

icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:07:04 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 11:35:43 AM by icalical

Another great news, VIMX is now listed on BLOCKCHAINBROKER,
https://blockchainbroker.live/exchange/?market=VIMX_BTC

You can trade VIMX with BTC, ETH, USD & IDR.

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:45:16 AM

Another great news, VIMX is now listed on BLOCKCHAINBROKER,
https://blockchainbroker.live/exchange/?market=VIMX_BTC

You can trade VIMX with BTC, ETH, USD & IDR.

Good news. The development of the project is going a bit slower than everyone would like. The team would still attract money from Islamic funds from the gulf countries, then everything will be very different.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:31:27 AM

In the whitepaper, page 20.

"VIM token is already registered on the WavesDEX exchange. After completion of the private sale, pre sale and ICO / crowdsale, we aim to get VIMX tokens listed on Indodax Exchange as the gateway for crytocurrency trades in Indonesia, Tokenomy Exchange and Binance."

Seems like this project is very ambitious to get listed on Binance or maybe this "Binance" word is just a promotional word to lure investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rafi035

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:08:27 PM

"VIM token is already registered on the WavesDEX exchange. After completion of the private sale, pre sale and ICO / crowdsale, we aim to get VIMX tokens listed on Indodax Exchange as the gateway for crytocurrency trades in Indonesia, Tokenomy Exchange and Binance."

Seems like this project is very ambitious to get listed on Binance or maybe this "Binance" word is just a promotional word to lure investors.

Maybe with the sale of the IEO at Binance it will attract investors there Cheesy but is VIMee able to go to Binance?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:55:34 AM

Maybe with the sale of the IEO at Binance it will attract investors there Cheesy but is VIMee able to go to Binance?

Can only wait for tokens from this project to be in binance until the time. Maybe now they are still making progress from the project that will run.
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:38:46 AM

Our rating on some of ICO rating sites is updated and it's getting better, we also got featured in couples new ICO rating sites.

Other great news is for Bounty Hunter, especially for anyone who usually doing translation bounty, we have launched Translation Bounty campaign please check it here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138148

Can only wait for tokens from this project to be in binance until the time. Maybe now they are still making progress from the project that will run.

We will try our best guys InshaAllah, thank you for your support.

rafi035

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:18:52 PM

Our rating on some of ICO rating sites is updated and it's getting better, we also got featured in couples new ICO rating sites.

Other great news is for Bounty Hunter, especially for anyone who usually doing translation bounty, we have launched Translation Bounty campaign please check it here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138148

We will try our best guys InshaAllah, thank you for your support.

Good luck, friend with the project that is being run. I like Islam and hope it will advance with professional development.
rijaljun

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:54:39 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 12:06:44 PM by rijaljun

Is the platform to built VIMX token just changed from waves to stellar? or was changed from stellar to waves?

Quote from: Telegram pinned message
VIMee is a social network under development on the Stellar blockchain platform that supports community and social interaction with crytocurrency rewards. VIMee combines the simplicity of centralized social media with the security of decentralization and the flexibility that cryptocurrency brings.

What made you to take this decision?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 01:39:25 PM

I just checked the ICOBench, VIMX used Stellar platform for now. Do you have any plan to build own blockchain in the future?

~snip~
We have 2 graduates from Indonesia's Islamic University on our team who provide accordance to Shariah law and we are also under discussion with several hig profiled ustad and 1 ambassador for Shariah cryptocurrencies whose names we can't publish yet but will in the comming weeks.

And as stated in our web and whitepaper, we are creating a social network that concerns for Moslem Community.
Ahh, I'm so interest about this, hope you will also make a communication with MUI, and ya maybe this project will be receive halal label, hehe. Really this is beautiful concept for me (moeslim)Smiley Smiley
CryptoAleczar

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:00:23 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 11:43:43 AM by CryptoAleczar

An interesting and not ordinary project. Do you already have a user base? How are you going to increase the number of your customers?
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:46:49 PM

An interesting and not ordinary project. Do you already have a user base? How are you going to increase the number of your customers?

You don't really find the answers to your questions here, but don't worry about joining this telegram group project to find out what you want to know. I hope this information will help you.

icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:31:01 PM

We are from Indonesia, a country with the largest moslem community, so yes we already have user base,

Fantastic news from our dev team, beta testing scheduled for Q4 2019 is underway NOW, The VIMee Social Network has been launched. A standing ovation for Shehzad & our dev team who are miraculously able to deliver nearly 6 months ahead of schedule.
https://twitter.com/TokenVimee/status/1126362299961200640

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:49:06 PM

I hear if they change from ERC to waves, is that correct? what is the reason for this project to waves?

Fantastic news from our dev team, beta testing scheduled for Q4 2019 is underway NOW, The VIMee Social Network has been launched. A standing ovation for Shehzad & our dev team who are miraculously able to deliver nearly 6 months ahead of schedule.
https://twitter.com/TokenVimee/status/1126362299961200640

this is very extraordinary news if development can be faster

rijaljun

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:48:16 PM

Hello, aren't you using stellar blockchain? How do you respond to this recent news? People now are calling stellar a over-centralized platform.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/stellars-blockchain-briefly-goes-offline-confirming-the-project-lacks-decentralization

Do you think current stellar system will affect your business or you don't really care about decentralization?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:36:26 PM

Hello, aren't you using stellar blockchain? How do you respond to this recent news? People now are calling stellar a over-centralized platform.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/stellars-blockchain-briefly-goes-offline-confirming-the-project-lacks-decentralization

Do you think current stellar system will affect your business or you don't really care about decentralization?

Decentralization is very important to us,

However, If you read the whole story, and do a bit of research. That claim about centralization is still debatable among the community, and the Stellar team has given a valid argument to oppose that opinion (in reddit and twitter). Moreover the price of XLM gained 15% after the news, so I don't think we need to worry about that.

PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:01:35 AM

[BOUNTY] ✔️VIMee - SOCIAL PLATFORM ✔️ 80M VIMX ✔️ Listed on Exchange ⚜️LIMITED⚜️

This is mistake?  What is exchange? And where is your project Listed On?
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:58:40 AM

[BOUNTY] ✔️VIMee - SOCIAL PLATFORM ✔️ 80M VIMX ✔️ Listed on Exchange ⚜️LIMITED⚜️

I joined the telegram for the sake of answering your question, LOL.... and this is what I found - https://blockchainbroker.live/exchange/?market=VIMX_BTC

Not high volume exchange, but according in the telegram conversation, there might be additional exchanges coming.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:10:47 AM

I joined the telegram for the sake of answering your question, LOL.... and this is what I found - https://blockchainbroker.live/exchange/?market=VIMX_BTC

Not high volume exchange, but according in the telegram conversation, there might be additional exchanges coming.

Isn't it really good to have lots of exchanges on the new type of Altcoin that will develop. but some new types of Altcoin will end vaguely after they are known in many exchanges.
R1995
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:13:50 PM

WEEK 8
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/BORAMSCI
Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/BORAMSCI/status/1137723981371281409
2. https://twitter.com/BORAMSCI/status/1138074206770421762
3. https://twitter.com/BORAMSCI/status/1139534657853087745
4. https://twitter.com/BORAMSCI/status/1139912424436355072
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/BORAMSCI/status/1139910677965840385

WEEK 8
Facebook Profile URL: https://www.facebook.com/rahma.puji.37
Shares:
1. https://www.facebook.com/rahma.puji.37/posts/2335175376763175
2. https://www.facebook.com/rahma.puji.37/posts/2335884923358887
3. https://www.facebook.com/rahma.puji.37/posts/2338981239715922
4. https://www.facebook.com/rahma.puji.37/posts/2339762076304505
1. https://www.facebook.com/rahma.puji.37/posts/2339757579638288
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:23:51 PM

I see that posts keep appearing on every ANN thread that should not discuss this. it looks like you made a mistake to make a report in this thread. Your report here will not be counted. Try making a report again in the Bounty thread. I hope this helps.  Wink

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:40:29 AM

i hope this will be accessible to muslim all over the world and i can't wait to see this actually functional in near future.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:50:57 AM

Yes, people are posting bounty-related posts on the main thread is not good because Moderators will consider it as spam, already we have bounty which they have already extended for the month of July, better post in the right thread otherwise your account will be banned.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 05:54:47 AM

What's going on with this project? How much funds has raised? There are no update posts on social media pages about this.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:04:58 AM

What's going on with this project? How much funds has raised? There are no update posts on social media pages about this.

Still, we don't have complete information about how much money they raised but they have extended their bounty for another month which it seems they didn't manage to reach their soft cap. One thing i want to know we are not getting proper updates from this company in a timely manner.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:25:05 AM

Hello, can you help me. I want to add  Vimee to my stellar wallet. Can you give me  "Asset Code" and "Issuer Account ID"
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: