Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIMee | The First Blockchain Based Islamic Social Network  (Read 1312 times)
icalical (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 10:24:41 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 06:03:36 AM by icalical

AIRDROP CAMPAIGN                                    BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

We are Featured in

Disclaimer
Dear all, please be aware that there is another project at vimee.io which has absolutely no connection with our project. Our ticker is VIMX and their ticker is VME, this announcement is created to avoid any miss underdtanding which may occur in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:43:21 PM

Hello Team, I didnt find a link on your website to your team member's profile. Can you provide links, please?  we would like to read more information about their past jobs and experience.  Thanks

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:13:22 PM

Hello Team, I didnt find a link on your website to your team member's profile. Can you provide links, please?  we would like to read more information about their past jobs and experience.  Thanks

Hello, we have updated the links in our website, please kindly check it again,
and thank you for your suggestion.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:51:43 PM

Wow, Indonesian ICO project based islamic social network. I hope this project will succes in the ICO like PundiX.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:29:54 PM

Any plan for exchanges such as Binance, Okex, Bittrex? Thank you.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:20:01 PM

The ICO has not yet begun to be seen from the road map. The first quarter has been listed, will it enter the exchange, is this not wrong? try fixing before the community asks about it.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:34:03 PM

how much the soft cap for the ICO later?

The ICO has not yet begun to be seen from the road map. The first quarter has been listed, will it enter the exchange, is this not wrong? try fixing before the community asks about it.

after i read the Whitepaper in Q1 the project just listed market research, not listed on an exchange
 if you see the whitepaper it's written that between Q2-Q4 they will start the Pre-sale and ICO
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:19:12 PM

Hello ..please verify your team members in all listed ICO review site to gain more trust. Thanks and Good Luck
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:32:15 PM

Islamic social network can be very good idea. But blockchain technology isnt enough to take attention of people. I think you will need a good advertisement campaign.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:57:34 PM

on your site I see the description "80%" under "ICO coming soon !!", please explain what you mean by 80%?
and maybe you can also explain why you prefer to use the Waves blockchain
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:19:05 AM

Wow, Indonesian ICO project based islamic social network. I hope this project will succes in the ICO like PundiX.

Aamiin Ya Rabbal'alamiin, thanks. Please support our project.

Any plan for exchanges such as Binance, Okex, Bittrex? Thank you.

Yes, but maybe later, first we will try to get registered on HotBit, indodax and maybe some other South East Asian exchanges.

The ICO is not in the First Quarter of 2019 it is on the Second-Fourth Quarter of 2019.

after i read the Whitepaper in Q1 the project just listed market research, not listed on an exchange
 if you see the whitepaper it's written that between Q2-Q4 they will start the Pre-sale and ICO

we have not set a softcap because no matter how much we raise during the ICO, this project will proceed

Hello ..please verify your team members in all listed ICO review site to gain more trust. Thanks and Good Luck

Thank you @lucky80 for your very useful advice, we will make sure to do this. May God bless you

Islamic social network can be very good idea. But blockchain technology isnt enough to take attention of people. I think you will need a good advertisement campaign.

Yes, we hope the support for the whole community to help advertise our project, thank you for your advice. God Bless you.

on your site I see the description "80%" under "ICO coming soon !!", please explain what you mean by 80%?

We prefer Waves platform because it has the WavesDex official from the Waves Platform. It just shown that among other emerging smart contract platform they have more concern on how their developer's token could be listed in the exchange. Ethereum may have many decentralize exchange too but it is not official. In term of Gas (transaction fee) waves platform is way more efficient than Ethereum, and their scalability is not significantly different. Waves still guarantee fast and stable transaction but has less fee.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:42:11 AM

They published the team members names that can be found on their whitepaper - https://vimeetoken.tech/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/VIMEE%20WHITEPAPER%20V%201.1.pdf
But hopefully, they will provide reference links on their website itself.

And honestly, waves asset conducting ICO? We know that waves platform has pretty fast transactions with very minimal fee but the popularity of usage is not comparable with eth. Based from what I know, very rare that you can see a waves asset achieved their success in this platform. How are you going to give at least a lil bit of guarantee that you can pull it off?
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:38:03 AM

We prefer Waves platform because it has the WavesDex official from the Waves Platform. It just shown that among other emerging smart contract platform they have more concern on how their developer's token could be listed in the exchange. Ethereum may have many decentralize exchange too but it is not official. In term of Gas (transaction fee) waves platform is way more efficient than Ethereum, and their scalability is not significantly different. Waves still guarantee fast and stable transaction but has less fee.

well,, this is just because of wavedex right ?
for me the reason is good enough
but, does this project will try to be listed on others exchange maybe a major exchange in the future besides wavedex ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:48:57 AM

we have not set a softcap because no matter how much we raise during the ICO, this project will proceed

oh, so if the ICO is done the project will be continuing and focused in Indonesia?
or everyone in the world can use the APP?
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:37:01 PM

well,, this is just because of wavedex right ?
for me the reason is good enough
but, does this project will try to be listed on others exchange maybe a major exchange in the future besides wavedex ?

The first major exchange we will aim to be listed is HotBit,
we also planning to be listed on indonesian local exchange Indodax shortlu after our ICO,

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:31:44 AM

this is interesting, because this project do not set a soft cap,,
so, do you already have an enough funds to develop your project guys ?
because, as i know an ICO project usually set their soft cap a minimum funds to start developing the project,, or you have a plan B to develop this project ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:29:07 AM

i have seen your website and found that you have planning commerce? how to be legalization cause i'm indonesian that know goverment never accept crypto / token as payment...for goverment only know crypto as asset...maybe is there any swap from token to IDR for use commerce?
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:52:33 AM

I see your airdrop time is too short for the first time, and your trading volume is still 0 on waves platform, rent a good bounty manager in this forum and build as many communities in Indonesia so this project is can be fast developing, good luck..
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:30:31 AM

I see your airdrop time is too short for the first time, and your trading volume is still 0 on waves platform, rent a good bounty manager in this forum and build as many communities in Indonesia so this project is can be fast developing, good luck..

This is the major struggle in waves platform. This is what I am implying in my earlier post. A waves asset will find a hard time in selling their coins in the dex platform, unless, it has very strong backing with investors. Very few are familiar with waves dex even if it has very simple, fast and cheap transactions. I don't think hiring a good bounty manager will do the trick here. Maybe, create an eth token instead.
icalical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:23:14 PM

They published the team members names that can be found on their whitepaper - https://vimeetoken.tech/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/VIMEE%20WHITEPAPER%20V%201.1.pdf
But hopefully, they will provide reference links on their website itself.

And honestly, waves asset conducting ICO? We know that waves platform has pretty fast transactions with very minimal fee but the popularity of usage is not comparable with eth. Based from what I know, very rare that you can see a waves asset achieved their success in this platform. How are you going to give at least a lil bit of guarantee that you can pull it off?

We totally agree, but besides being less popular than Ethereum, there really isn't anything wrong with waves.

The main element to succeed in this ICO will be marketing, and we have a very strong marketing team with both local and international consultants whom I personally think have made an excellent campaign. And already we have 3 investors from abroad calling us aksing about our project. Alhamdulillah

~snip

oh, so if the ICO is done the project will be continuing and focused in Indonesia?
or everyone in the world can use the APP?

Everyone in the world can use our apps.

this is interesting, because this project do not set a soft cap,,
so, do you already have an enough funds to develop your project guys ?
because, as i know an ICO project usually set their soft cap a minimum funds to start developing the project,, or you have a plan B to develop this project ?

Yes we do have an alternative plan involving several private investors from abroad Smiley but we prefer to be crowdfunded because it will give us more creative room.

Yes, we are planning on the 2nd Airdrop. As for the trading volume in the waves dex, we actually have not done any distribution for either airdrop, bounty or token sale that's why there is no trading volume is still zero.
and Thank you so much for your advice.

i have seen your website and found that you have planning commerce? how to be legalization cause i'm indonesian that know goverment never accept crypto / token as payment...for goverment only know crypto as asset...maybe is there any swap from token to IDR for use commerce?

Our platform is not a trading/e-commerce platform so we are not planning on making any IDR-VIMX inside our platform. However, we are planning to be listed on Indodax so trade the VIMX to IDR (or other crypto.fiat) will be possible using Indodax and maybe other trading site too.

~snip

This is the major struggle in waves platform. This is what I am implying in my earlier post. A waves asset will find a hard time in selling their coins in the dex platform, unless, it has very strong backing with investors. Very few are familiar with waves dex even if it has very simple, fast and cheap transactions. I don't think hiring a good bounty manager will do the trick here. Maybe, create an eth token instead.

Thank you for the very interesting suggestion tippytoes, I will make sure to discuss this idea with my partners. We will be sure to keep you updated with our progress.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: