Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8855 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
IRONhands

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:15:38 PM

Following experts
Some individuals may not want complete control over their own fund, and in that case, Iconomi has plenty of hands-off options. By offering an array of baskets that are actively managed by Iconomi experts, users can have the confidence of following someone who already has their own strategy and can rebalance the fund without any work on the part of the user.

In a recent interview with CriptoNoticias, Iconomi’s co-founder and CEO, Tim M. Zagar, discussed the benefits of working with the company’s experts and how they can aid beginners who aren’t sure what exposure they want. According to Zagar, “Iconomi experts choose the cryptocurrencies and manage the funds depending on market conditions, while investors can sit back and track their investments anytime and anywhere.”

If a user wants to manage everything themselves instead, Iconomi will enable him or her to set up a new fund, to choose which coins he or she wants to include, and to perform his or her first buy-in — all in a matter of minutes. If a customer is feeling particularly confident in their strategy, they are able to invite others to partake in their index, and even define their own management fee of up to 10%.

I might say cool feature this the main part of the iconomi platform ? To follow experts and invest in their crypto fund ?
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:58:46 PM

BTC THIS IS MY FUND BTC

Hey guys - this is my fund of alts  Grin Grin (MOONTIME).   Must simulation be in green %  or this is just history of those selected alts?   Thank you for support.

snihsnih

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:35:57 PM

Can you change your management fee later?
brkavicfranjo

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:00:58 PM

How many crypto funds can each create? Also, are you thinking about having performance fees for funds? That would be a nice feature for some extra income for some of us. What ya think?
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:58:58 AM

I still have the ICN in my Etherwallet, I have it long time ago when you were still doing that bounty campaign. I remember that time there will rumors about your coins has no use case in your platform. Is anyone buying the old ICN token? If it has a value I would be happy to deal with anyone here. PM me, hope to earn at least with just the few ICN I have.

eICN ?

Update:
ICN tokens will be exchanged for Profit Participation Securities of ICONOMI AG (i.e. Securities/Genussscheine of ICONOMI AG), which will not be issued in a tokenized form as security tokens, but as dematerialised securities. Tokenization of Securities of ICONOMI AG (until now communicated as "eICN security tokens issuance") will take place at a later stage.

Explanation:
Due to the lack of (technical) standards for security tokens, licensed and operated trading venues/exchanges for security tokens and legal clarity, Securities will not be tokenized at issuance but will be tokenized at a later stage. The Issuer (ICONOMI AG) will re-evaluate the possibility of tokenising the Securities as soon as above mentioned conditions are met.

https://medium.com/iconominet/eicn-frequently-asked-questions-part-i-3adba6de27e4  Here some usefull links ?

I don't have any idea what happen to the project since then but these tokens I got was form the very first days of ICONOMI to which this tokens was from 2016. I lost track of this project due to the rumors about the token without any usecase in their own digital assets platform.
Can this still be swapped to whatever it is today?

Hi. You can exchange your ICN tokens for Securities of ICONOMI AG or for ETH. Please find additional information as well as step by step instructions on the following link https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001112714-ICN-TOKEN-EXCHANGE

There you go duee.. problem solved ICONOMI AG  is like equity token right ?
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:01:29 AM

Crypto funds act as a “basket” of different digital assets and can offer a variety of benefits over purchasing individual coins, such as ease of management and the relative safety that comes with diversification. Fortunately, creating and maintaining your own fund just became a lot easier, the platform notes.

The team behind the Iconomi platform says it wants to offer a way for all users — regular and advanced — to easily get involved in cryptocurrency funds, without the complications that often come with traditional offerings like exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which can find customers navigating obscure terms and putting up with minimum buy-ins.

If you want to follow an expert and invest in his fund, do you sign some kind of contract ? or maybe some safety signing ... ? I don't know how to explain good

You don't need to sign a contract.
Please find information here - 3 easy steps for investing in cryptocurrencies and Crypto Funds:
https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005274165-3-easy-steps-for-investing-in-cryptocurrencies-and-Crypto-Funds

Thanks for the answer I am checking it out now

this is very important I think .. https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004343265-Levels-of-verification-and-tier-limits 
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:46:05 PM

Can you change your management fee later?

Hi. You can not change it by yourself. This feature will be implemented soon. If you want to change it before that, please submit your request at https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will change it for you.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

How many crypto funds can each create? Also, are you thinking about having performance fees for funds? That would be a nice feature for some extra income for some of us. What ya think?

Hi.
- At the moment each user can create only one Crypto Fund.
- We are planning to implement a performance fee soon.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:58:02 PM

I was at beer yesterday with a friend - he is trading at Hitbtc and Kucoin and i describe to him private fund on iconomi platform

and he was just smiling - that this is the same like if he buys all on exchange and then hodl there

i told him that's not true but ...   can someone from team maybe tell some facts, benefits  why ICONOMI platform with this function is better than buying crypto on exchanges (security, fee, provisions, structure) ?

so i can tell him again facts - he must pay beer then  Cool Cool Cool

Hi. Please find the facts and benefits in the article The main perks of having your own Crypto Fund and in the chapter Create and manage a Crypto fund.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

Hi.
- At the moment each user can create only one Crypto Fund.
- We are planning to implement a performance fee soon.
what is the performance fee for each user? Will it burden the community or not? I hope the team thinks about that too

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cmefuturesnow

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:09:19 PM

US president tweeted about crypto - damn look where crypto came - to all gov's in the world

Adoption will start - 2019 is #1 year for that start
CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:19:07 PM

Wasssa wasaa

now you have 13 of cryptocurrencies to invest in right ? and 37 of funds. when are comming new cryptos to buy ?

Yes, we currently have 13 cryptocurrencies on our platform and we are constantly adding new ones, so stay tuned.

The last one I saw was Zcash. Next one will be ?  Grin Can I buy with credit card ?

Unfortunately for now this is not possible, but we are planning to implement this feature (credit card payment) in the future.

It would be a really neat feature and easy to use especially for newcommers comming in to crypto.  Cool
CryptoCADCAM

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:20:12 PM

BTC THIS IS MY FUND BTC

Hey guys - this is my fund of alts  Grin Grin (MOONTIME).   Must simulation be in green %  or this is just history of those selected alts?   Thank you for support.

What kind of fee % do you take ?
donaldwillpump

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:02:16 AM

Guys read this! LIKE A PRO   https://www.iconomi.com/blog/2019-in-retrospect-bitcoin-back-to-its-former-glory/

Growth is all around
We’ll start with the easy part – comparing the returns of Bitcoin with the return of other asset classes (Asset what?):

The best performing bond funds generated a return of about 5,7% in the first six months of 2019.

Stocks have fared far better, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average generating a 13.9% return, which by historical standards is very high, especially for a six-month period.
For comparison, another widely-used stock index, the S&P500, performed even better, yielding a 17.2% return, an even more impressive feat.

As Bitcoin is often referred to as “digital gold,” let’s take a look at how gold performed in 2019 so far. On June 30, the price of gold was 10.2% higher than at the beginning of the year. Not bad for an old timer 😉
Which ultimately brings us to Bitcoin. Feast your eyes on this – in the first half of 2019, Bitcoin gained an astonishing 189%!!!
regrattt

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:05:23 AM

Focus on ICONOMI Twitter  - all newbies learn and stay unique

https://twitter.com/iconomicom
dr Leslie Aaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:25:43 AM

BTC THIS IS MY FUND BTC

https://i.ibb.co/WtnXFF9/5.jpg

Hey,

does Iconomi has some features that you can pay to promote your fund trough their social and other media platforms ? Do they have something or is that all on you to promote your fund and get the right people to invest in your fund ?

Please tell me more ?

Thank you.
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:26:52 AM

All crypto funds in red but btc and other alts in green ? What is happeninng ' Cheesy

https://my.iconomi.com/?filter=crypto-funds

Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:28:12 AM

https://my.iconomi.com/asset/SOPR

this is a slovenian fund right ?

ABOUT CRYPTO FUND
Solidum Prime is an easy, fast, and secure way to enter the crypto world or to diversify your existing crypto portfolio. It is the world's first equal weight Crypto Fund which assigns each cryptocurrency in the portfolio an equal share. This strategy offers investors better diversification and provides more exposure to smaller cryptocurrencies with higher growth potential. The outperformance of equal weight investment strategies has been historically confirmed in all major stock markets. Solidum Prime provides exposure to 20 to 30 cryptocurrencies selected using a rigorous investment process. We believe our portfolio represents a selection of the best cryptocurrencies available on the ICONOMI platform. Learn more about Solidum Prime on our website.

majerc

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:40:10 PM

this is right link true? i find it on twitter - and i find you on cointelegraph article

https://www.iconomi.com/create-your-own-crypto-fund

i am searching for right twitter but there are 2 iconomi twitter, which is the right one admin?

thank you
Halami Takhash

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:47:52 AM

Create your own Crypto Fund 1⃣ Set it up in minutes 2⃣ Choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies & make rebalances with one click 3⃣ Invite others to invest & earn a little extra. Now open for citizens of 182 countries! (link: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2NtSNKC) [Suspicious link removed]/2NtSNKC

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: