Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotbit exchange is legit.  (Read 13509 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:52:45 PM

As i observed that Hotbit is just taking fees from companies and listing tokens and coins and also check that various boots are trading in hotbit exchange.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:58:12 PM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.

Hotbit have more than 381 coins on its exchange. This would definitely be a good opportunity for the investors who are looking for new coins to invest in crypto market. total trading volume on Hotbit is $110,162,065 USD which is quite good. But i can't say anything about the authentication of the coins listed on it. Many of the coins are shit coins and I never advise anyone to invest on it. Otherwise Exchange is good, easy to operate and user-friendly. I don't see any major bug or difficulty while using it.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:59:55 PM

Their support team is not responding to my query for days. Something is wrong in that exchange in my opinion. The trading volume is better than illiquid exchanges, to be honest, but this is not enough to be in A+ class exchange list.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:29:34 PM

The exchange is one of the upcoming exchanges that will be well known very soon if they continue the way they are doing. It is very secure and very easy-to-use for both experts and newbies traders so I recommend it for everyone to use.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:07:23 PM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.
I have heard of so many bad review about this exchange, I have made use of them in their early days because I like their exchange very much, but when I began to see a lot of bad reviews about the project, I had to withdraw all the funds in that exchange because I wasn't ready to lose my fund to an exchange that we might not be able to trace if anything goes wrong with them,  though it's a good thing if we begin to see good review about them since they have a very great platform.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:10:25 PM

I don't have experience with hotbit.io but the daily volume looks good with that exchange.

Daily volume is $92M.

I don't also know that they already have their own token. The pair for HTB are altcoins that I'm not very familiar with.

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=ETH_BTC
I am using hotbit exchange because some of other bounty tokens listed on that exchange first. I like their exchange, their GUI is user-friendly and their support is very active as well. But I really dont know they have their own native token and its use cases.
Which makes it hotbit is one of the most popular exchange to the past and existing bounty campaigns today. I have nothing to say about their interface because it's like any other exchange that has that kind of theme.

As I've said too, I didn't even know that they have their own token on existence. But seems like they are riding the popularity of the utility tokens which is helping them to become better with the money invested to it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:13:03 PM

You just gave me a clue now.
I never knew that hotbit has an exchange coin, until I just came across your post.
I have always known hotbit to be an exchange where coins can easily grow. I wished I could know the strategy they deploy.
I might just have to purchase the exchange coin.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:14:01 PM

I didn't trade in Hotbit. However, a friend told me that there was an exchange that appealed to the miners. Is this true?
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:23:56 PM

Yes I traded one or two coins there and I must say the exchange is good enough. Another thing i like is fast withdrawal of assets. Also,if any issue should occur the customer care is very fast in attending to such issues. In all ramifications, the exchange is good and their mobile app is also good too.

pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:47:02 PM

Hotbit is like HitBtc as an exchange IMO. Their wihdrawal fees are high and it deosn't worth to trade there.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:08:22 PM

I once had an issue at that exchange the way the customer care executives responded was amazing. I have traded there many times, the exchange work efficiently and the mobile app is user-friendly. The only thing they need to work on is the withdrawal charges it is way too high but the withdrawal is very fast.

Osaremien

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:37:39 PM

It’s actually a nice exchange as it was hitch-free when I used it but of recent I’ve had a couple of friends make complaints about fake volume but I can verify if their claims are actually true
X2Team2017

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:55:27 PM

^

nice,   i give it a try.
where is the exchange located ?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:56:00 PM

I think this exchange looks suspicious. I try not to use this exchange. I do not trust her. I will use this exchange only when absolutely necessary.

r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:05:54 AM

I used and did not like the experience, someone told in this thread about the price being lower than the market, I think is because of the large amount of trading bots...

All the exchanges have, but in excess it disturbs
Sad

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:04:21 AM

I've never used it. Is the volume real or falsified? I'll stick with what I know for the time being. No reason to move to a new exchange when I already have reliable ones to deal with.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:18:24 AM

Not a good exchange. Found out that their withdrawal fee is 0.001 BTC and this is it still being new. I browsed through the list of tokens and the list ended before it even started as they don't have many good tokens listed. They are good for US users as they allows deposits and withdrawals in US.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:28:39 AM

I haven't used Hotbit before but seem like it's a legit one. After checking profile about Hotbit on coinmarketcap, I can see that Hotbit trading volume is really high and I don't think an exchange with that high trading volume can be a scam exchange Smiley). It's my opinion about Hotbit after checking few informations about it but I don't know if you like it or not cause as I can see so many guys posted in this topic that they didn't like to use Hotbit because of few reasons.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:12:45 AM

Hotbit.io is one of the big exchange.But, in the past ago, I heard that volume in that exchange is bot.
Is that true ?
The volume might not be the real volume as there are exchanges that are faking their volume.
You just trade in exchanges that you trust, actually I have no problem with trading in this exchange as they have a goo UI and I like it.
So far, I has not face any problem with the site.

ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:08:28 AM

No doubt Hotbit exchange is listed in Coinmarketcap and various tokens and coins are listed in Hotbit but i feel this exchange just collecting fees from project for listing and various boots are trading in this exchange.So be-careful when you are trading .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: