Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotbit exchange is legit.  (Read 13509 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:25:11 AM

In my case were i recently trading on hotbit i would say its a legit exchange, i thought i need  to pass kyc just to make a withdrawal but i was wrong, and my withdrawal went smooth, they immediately process it.
The only problem with this exchange site was regularly listing the scam coins. I remember this exchange site has been listing the fake coin that was not yet even traded on the binance as the first exchange site who has been creating a cooperation with such project. It's a flamingo token.
I have been using this exchange site to trade a very small amounts of money regularly and everything is always going very smooth.

Most of the low marketcap coins can only afford to get listed in a small exchange, maybe that's the reason why they got listed.

IMO, we should not blame hotbit on that matter as no project would say that we are a scam and we want to get listed, of course they will just prove that they are legitimate in the beginning and pay the exchange and then they will do their thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tecracoin
Copper Member

Activity: 356
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:30:44 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2020, 11:30:04 AM by tecracoin

HOTBIT'S TCR TRADING COMPETITION!
Win up to 150 TCR from the pool of 1428 TecraCoins!

Between November 9th and November 18th Hotbit will be hosting a TecraCoin trading competition!

During the event, Hotbit will rank all TCR traders according to their TCR trading volumes (buy + sell volumes). The reward of 1428 TCR will be distributed among the winners as presented below.

Rules And Regulations:During the event, the users who are ranked No. 1 - No. 10 will share 700 TCR as rewards according to their ranking positions; all qualified participants ranked No. 11 and below will share 728 TCR as rewards according to the proportion between their own TCR trading volumes and the total TCR trading volumes of all qualified users ranked No. 11 and below

Note: During the event, only those users who trade no less than 10 TCR (buy + sell volumes) on Hotbit will be qualified for participating in the event. During the event, the withdrawal function of TCR will be temporarily unavailable.
Rewards table:

Ranking positions and rewards:

1st place: 150 TCR
2nd place: 120 TCR
3rd place: 90 TCR
4-6th place: 60 TCR each
7-10th: 40 TCR each
Other qualified users: 728 TCR shared

Remember, the competition only lasts until the morning (8:00am) of November 18th! Join the competition now and increase your chances to win!

Check out the details on our page: https://tecra.space/news/trading-competition-hotbit
Keep up with the current ranking here: https://www.hotbit.io/activity/tcr/rank
darktor

Activity: 51
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:55:45 PM

I do not use hotbit I find that it does not have enough functionality I use rather more professional binance or even kraken

I don't think hotbit is a scam Huh

An interesting subject

https://hacken.io/research/bad-security-practices-from-hotbit/

https://medium.com/@hotbitvictims/how-hotbit-exchange-scammed-its-users-bc07c518b42d

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/agnhh5/proof_that_hotbit_is_a_scam_exchange_completely/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5169574.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113530.0

Cadaver20

Activity: 1428
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 08:06:23 PM

I prefer Hotbit exchange. I often trade on this exchange. I also did a trade today. It is very easy to use. This exchange is fast enough to trade. They also have an Android app that is faster than the website.
gor76

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:16:01 AM

Personally I do not recommend hotbit with it is very expensive fee is too much shitcoins Shocked
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 03:20:09 PM

Personally I do not recommend hotbit with it is very expensive fee is too much shitcoins Shocked
Yes, they list shitcoins and hotbit has a lot of bots.  But i dont have a choice if my coins are only listed on hotbit, i will sell them asap before the bots kill the price.

ceasarpolar

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 01:55:27 PM

Alright guys, i wanted to share with you my experience with Hotbit lately:
I sent some BNB to my hotbit BNB wallet, like a noob i sent it on the BSC chain, and not BNB chain.
I didn't realize that on spot, seeing my deposit taking a while while confirmed, i decided to message support.
Support says i sent it to the wrong chain. Sure, i say, can you send it back to me on the address i sent it to you?
Here is what they said : I have to prove to them with various screenshots which is okay, and i HAVE TO SEND THEM 0.2 ETH to an address zendesk sent me, and that my funds will be available from 3-6 Months from now.
This was just because i sent BNB on the BSC chain instead of BNB chain.

Use coinEX guys forget this Hotbit scammy exchange, they are just there around the corner to take your crypto hostage.

This was what the helpdesk sent me :
" Please read all following information carefully and wait patiently:
1. If any of your tokens was/were deposited mistakenly, please provide us with the following information: Your Hotbit account, the email address you registered with Hotbit,UID(the last few numbers of the invite link of your Hotbit account is your UID ) the type, address, amount, TXID(this is very important) of the token(s) you deposited by mistake, the screenshot that shows your deposit information.
2. In order to retrieve your mistakenly deposited tokens, we would have to conduct relevant operations such as extra installation or upgrade on the software of our wallet, the import and export of the private key and so on. Due to the fact that only those staff with very high authority are allowed to conduct relevant operations and that the whole process has to go through very strict risk control verification process, such operations require huge amount of time, labor cost and risk control cost. It might take three to six months to retrieve your assets. Please do be patient.
3. Due to the strict risk control verification process, you need to pay 0.2 ETH  to switch back the coins. The transerred address is 0x15F4a8BdDFAA31D61eEF90C2bA33F9E64C00e8EA and then send TXID to us so that we can check it for you. Attention please: Due to the strict risk control verification process, we can only send your assets back to your original sending address  later."

Cadaver20

Activity: 1428
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 01:49:58 PM

This was just because i sent BNB on the BSC chain instead of BNB chain.
Use coinEX guys forget this Hotbit scammy exchange, they are just there around the corner to take your crypto hostage.
I often trade on the Hotbit exchange. I have never been like that. I think this exchange is legit. But what they did to you is not right. It would have been better if it had been resolved sooner.
Why on coinEX when you trade BNB? Why not Binance? Binance is the world's most trusted and number one exchange.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:17:05 PM

There some issues that user are complaining, I have heard few incidents. However, I'm not a regular user of Hotbit but having forced to use this exchange couple of times. Fees are obviously a concern part, I would say if possible please stay away and using other reputed exchanges.
You can easily search those complains through the forum by using the search box on the upper right.

And if that's not enough.

You can always check on google by searching the keywords that are relative to hotbit's legitimacy or scam accusations.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 02:27:45 AM

I don't use it very often, but it gives me a much better experience for like p2p, la, consbit,... I used to have problems with it, was when sending USDT on TRC20. When I send money directly to the TRX address it is a mistake because the 2 locations are just different, it is not like other exchanges where wallets on the same platforms will be synchronized again. Please check carefully before transferring money.

But do not encourage people to use it, go to the top exchanges like binance okex houbi to avoid getting in trouble.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 06:29:19 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2021, 06:49:26 PM by paramind22

I lost $40 out of $50 when I logged in this morning.  Was not due to the market.  When I saw the "maintenance" sign and being down for two days naturally I was concerned.

I got this from them:

Hello,
Hotbit has completed the maintenance of some functions of the whole station at 11:00 AM UTC on April 10, 2021. Thank you for your patience. Your assets are safe. Please don't worry. As this upgrade is a large version of the whole station, all functions are being opened one after another.
1. At present, there are many accumulated orders, and the deposits will be recorded one by one within 24 hours. Please wait patiently. If your deposit has not arrived after 24 hours, please contact us again.
2. Due to the large amount of currencies that distribute interests involved in the investment area, the system needs to distribute the interest during the maintenance period one by one. It is expected that the interest will be paid within 24 hours. At that time, the transfer, purchase and redemption functions of the investment area will be restored. Please wait for our follow-up notice.
Note: before the investment area is restored, the assets displayed in user's investment area will not be accurate. Please do not worry and wait patiently for the functions of investment area to be available.
3. now the deposit and trading functions are available please wait patiently for the opening of withdrawal function for most tokens.
4.Currently, our system is busy with many withdrawals. Please give the system a little time, the system is processing one by one, if more than an hour and a half not completed, please contact us again

Details: https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006560662-
If you have any other questions, please submit the work order to us again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

CashHand
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

decentralization is everything

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 08:00:45 PM

Guys, be careful with your funds if they are on the Exchange Hotbit, they scammed the CashHand Project

1 received 12 787 CHND to exchange https://explorer.cashhand.info/transaction/deb889a8e16ba1b7081479cb580d474fecf123b439cc022543d280a80dae20af
2 did not make the exchange and did not return the coins for the project nor did they exchange it for its users
3 don't answer us anymore
4 excluded our CHND / USDT pair
5 excluded the group of telegrams where we maintained contact
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:23:14 AM

I've seen some accusations about hotbit exchange before 🤔 even on this forum, anyways I prefer selling and buying altcoins at lower rate on exchanges like hotbit exchange and I've used this exchange many times already but to trade high amount of coins or tokens on this exchange still bothers me

Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:33:51 PM

I've seen some accusations about hotbit exchange before 🤔 even on this forum, anyways I prefer selling and buying altcoins at lower rate on exchanges like hotbit exchange and I've used this exchange many times already but to trade high amount of coins or tokens on this exchange still bothers me
why would you choose Hotbit over other top exchanges who has no accusations about faking volume or stuff like that, for me i don't see why i would choose an exchange like Hotbit over Binance, Kucoin or Huobi.... stay safe and use higher reputation exchanges to reduce the capability to bump into a problem.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:28:18 PM

Actually 100% of my crypto funds in their they are facing big problems as of today because their exchange was hacked and erase all data but the good thing is the hacker didn't get any funds but we are still waiting for 11 days to get access to our funds again. I hope everything will be all right but after this, I will stay away from this exchange and transfer all my assets to a more secured exchange
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:04:04 PM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.

Hotbit has just been attacked by irresponsible people, and the team is taking a long time to fix this situation. Based on information from their website, it took the team 7 days to fix this condition. Even though the user's asset is safe, but in terms of daily trading, the user is already at a loss. We hope that this can be handled soon.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:52:47 AM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.

Hotbit has just been attacked by irresponsible people, and the team is taking a long time to fix this situation. Based on information from their website, it took the team 7 days to fix this condition. Even though the user's asset is safe, but in terms of daily trading, the user is already at a loss. We hope that this can be handled soon.

It looks like it's already over 7 days and they are still not back into operation.

There is the only update I read about the exchange.
https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500008915521-

I'm afraid, they'll face more trouble if they'll not be back soon, their reputation is already at stake here.

PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:16:38 PM

Anyone happen to still use them? I see a lot of volume on calculator websites, but curious if it's faked or something else.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 06:46:43 PM
Merited by PeaMine (1)

I have traded over there subsequently but I don't really love hotbit instead Probit, most at time their withdrawal in some currencies is limited.
Some token got listed over there and dump, so I m afraid of using the exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:43:57 PM

Yeah, it was true that Hotbit now have a lot of coins listed to their platform so far. But the only thing that I don't like or hate it, was that they always have a maintenance to their platform, and most of the time they took weeks before it resume to trade again using their exchange, But that was 2 or 3 month ago I think. And this time, its not happen at all, though they may have a maintenance announcement but it took hours before it resume again something like that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: