Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etheredelta Which one is genuine ??  (Read 674 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:58:56 PM

In coin marketcap i am not getting link for Etherdelta is https://forkdelta.app/ abut etherdelta.com also working which is genuine . Is etherdelta.com still safe to use. Please give me suggestion some of my tokens only tradable in etherdelta.
Didn't the Federal government S.E.C shut Etherdelta down a few months ago? I'm didn't know that it was still around. I think Forkdelta sounds an awful lot like Etherdelta. Wait a second, I think it's a fork of the former.

From what I recall the developer of Etherdelta settled with the SEC, which involved paying a fine and agreeeing to not continue the same alleged infraction. Of course, being a decentralized exchange, I don't think Etherdelta can be shut down by any government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:00:40 PM

In coin marketcap i am not getting link for Etherdelta is https://forkdelta.app/ abut etherdelta.com also working which is genuine . Is etherdelta.com still safe to use. Please give me suggestion some of my tokens only tradable in etherdelta.

i think etherdelta and forkdelta is same, and still safe
but, if you have a doubt using this decentralized exchange, just do not trade on etherdelta buddy, simple right ?
Agree, if you are uncomfortable with the exchange site better not to bother and wait for some other venue to exchange your coins, opinions from people who uses the exchange can give some good basis but at the end of the day it's still you who needs to make the stand whether to trade and use it or not anymore.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:06:12 PM

Etherdelta caused lots of people to lose huge amount of loss and they didn't compensate people not say even sorry. After that, they made an ico and i still don't know what their tokens work for but raised lots of money. I don't care what you use but please don't use etherdelta.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:34:32 PM

The fact is that etherdelta has certain problems with legality part and forkdelta is the same exchange but with more convenient functionality and also which works without VPN. And in general, there is no difference between these two sites.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:50:59 PM

One of the safest ways to get the real Etherdelta link is through their twitter page:  https://mobile.twitter.com/etherdelta?lang=en The twitter page has blue checkmark which is usually a proof of authentic owner of the handle. You can then bookmark the link for future use.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:04:14 PM

One of the safest ways to get the real Etherdelta link is through their twitter page:  https://mobile.twitter.com/etherdelta?lang=en The twitter page has blue checkmark which is usually a proof of authentic owner of the handle. You can then bookmark the link for future use.

And how can we make sure that this is a genuine twitter channel?) Here is the whole problem. If we can not find in the search. If we can not use twitter. How else to find the exchange.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

both are safe to use if you know how to do it. i prefer to use forkdelta. to safely use it is not to use your private key when login in, try  to instead create a wallet and send your tokens in forkdelta wallet which you also holds the privatekey. most of the ERC tokens are listed in to both dexs. the only question would be the price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:15:08 PM

I think etherdelta and forkdelta are 2 different platforms
They both have good volumes and also there are tendencies of listing tokens there unofficially

Be careful you have the correct exchange link with you
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:15:42 PM

And how can we make sure that this is a genuine twitter channel?) Here is the whole problem. If we can not find in the search. If we can not use twitter. How else to find the exchange.
I think that if the links are posted on the bitcointalk forum, then it should not raise any questions about their authenticity.  In addition, any exchange, including etherDelta, you can get a link to the Coinmarketcap website.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:26:21 PM

I think etherdelta and forkdelta are 2 different platforms
They both have good volumes and also there are tendencies of listing tokens there unofficially

Be careful you have the correct exchange link with you

But aren't both Forkdelta and Etherdelta using the same smart contract? IIRC they aren't really that different. I'd prefer Forkdelta though. Especially after that hack in 2017 where someone took over EtherDelta's DNS server.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:45:48 PM

Etherdelta is a good decentralised exchange,  actually it was my first exchange. It became too slow and a fork was required which lead to the forkdelta with all the functionalities of etherdelta and many more functions. Its faster, smoother and safer

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:54:01 PM

Forkdelta works just fine. It's like a carbon copy of etherdelta for the most part. Just know how to use a DeX before you send funds!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:56:37 PM

I think both of them can be used either etherdelta or forkdelta,and etherdelta is the first exchange and forkdelta is newer both have the same features,but I personally prefer to trade on forkdelta because it's lighter and I think both of them are still safe to trade.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:15:11 PM

Since there was a change on Etherdelta I never traded there again and in my opinion Etherdelta and Forkdelta are the same, but it's better to use Forkdelta with no problems at all.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:20:57 PM

I think you just need to search "is Etherdelta exchange safe?" on Google then you will get tons of negative feedback about this DEX. I think it's the first DEX but it's not the best. Beside I also know that Etherdelta exchange hacked so many times and this situtation keep happening although dev team tried to fixed or improve security after everytime they got hacked.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:34:01 PM

The fact is that etherdelta has certain problems with legality part and forkdelta is the same exchange but with more convenient functionality and also which works without VPN. And in general, there is no difference between these two sites.
The difference of course not , but nicer of course to trade forkdelta , I had problems on a different exchange for a very long time been credited with the tokens

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:34:19 PM

Etherdelta & Fork Delta Both are absolutely genuine and are absolutely decentralized. But its just a waste trading platform on the name of decentralized exchange. Etherdelta has lost almost all its volume due to its rubbish trading interface. While forkdelta is almost like trading with robots. Let me explain why. Just try to add an limit order in the buy wall or sell wall the bot will automatically trigger and add a similar nature order just .00001 Ether above you to manipulate prices and increasing volume on the exchange. Most of the volume on decentralized exchange is bots. So only trade on such exchanges if you can't find your coin anywhere else or you are just happy with the market order.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

Etherdelta & Fork Delta Both are absolutely genuine and are absolutely decentralized. But its just a waste trading platform on the name of decentralized exchange. Etherdelta has lost almost all its volume due to its rubbish trading interface. While forkdelta is almost like trading with robots. Let me explain why. Just try to add an limit order in the buy wall or sell wall the bot will automatically trigger and add a similar nature order just .00001 Ether above you to manipulate prices and increasing volume on the exchange. Most of the volume on decentralized exchange is bots. So only trade on such exchanges if you can't find your coin anywhere else or you are just happy with the market order.

Well, the problem with fake volume generated by bots isn't a problem that DEXs have exclusively. A lot of other centralized exchanges are also reporting a lot of fake volume.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:00:03 PM

Im use this link https://deltabalances.github.io/ . Only by entering our ETH wallet address in there for the first time, after it the token that we have appears in the balance menu, we click the name of the token that we want to trade, there are a number of options that we want to trade on which exchanges, after that choose the exchanges according to the info of the token trading from the project of the tokens. if i want to using delta exchanges, I prefer to trade on https://forkdelta.app , it's just my choice  Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:13:32 PM

both are safe to use if you know how to do it. i prefer to use forkdelta. to safely use it is not to use your private key when login in, try  to instead create a wallet and send your tokens in forkdelta wallet which you also holds the privatekey. most of the ERC tokens are listed in to both dexs. the only question would be the price.
Not the price, but the volume due to the lack of people using these exchange. Buy orders are less than sell orders, so the price difference is so far there.  I brave to assume people will more interested in using IDEX rather than fork / etherdelta.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: