Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit Signature Campaign (Bitcointalk)  (Read 7825 times)
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:39:15 PM

Quick update: We have found many users abusing our campaign with multiple accounts.  Anyone signing up multiple accounts WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED from this signature campaign.  We haven't gotten around to removing accounts with negative trust yet but they will also be removed after our next update.

Thanks for everyone that has joined and keep in mind that short spam posts will not be tolerated in the future.  If we find you burst posting short one liners you will be removed from this campaign when we do our manual checks.  Aim for at least 3-4 lines and please fix any grammatical errors and always stay on topic.
When do you plan to renew your company signature ?
Can accounts lower than full member participate in the future ?

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:43:04 PM

Quick update: We have found many users abusing our campaign with multiple accounts.  Anyone signing up multiple accounts WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED from this signature campaign.  We haven't gotten around to removing accounts with negative trust yet but they will also be removed after our next update.

Thanks for everyone that has joined and keep in mind that short spam posts will not be tolerated in the future.  If we find you burst posting short one liners you will be removed from this campaign when we do our manual checks.  Aim for at least 3-4 lines and please fix any grammatical errors and always stay on topic.
It will be a good idea to create of the full list of requirements to our posts.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:09:06 PM

Can you prove you're official? Using your YoBit account would help.
Can you provide a list of userIDs that applied? In return, I'll give you a list of all red trusted accounts (free of charge).
I also have a list of userIDs and earned Merit, see http://loyce.club/Merit/userID_merit.txt (also free of charge). I suggest to set a minimum (say 10), and remove all users who earned less than that. Many alt-accounts woke up after years to start spamming this campaign.

The length of a post has nothing to do with quality. Short spam ("good post") is annoying, long spam is even worse!

why do you require list of all participants userID? so that you can blacklist them and stop them from participating in this campaign? i don't know why it looks like campaigning for yobit is like having a cancer, so now the campaign is no longer a scam or the yobit exchange is scam free now and you are interested in it,
can you give example of the post that is good enough? maybe participants need to learn to post in Queens English to meet up to your expectations Roll Eyes

so anyone who don't have up to 10 merit wont be allowed to participate according to you,    then let me ask you, does that remove the scam accusation on yobit from all the attackers of this campaign? because according to to the General Overseer and the likes of him, this campaign should not be allowed at all on the basis that yobit exchange has allegedly scam many people and as such the campaign should be short down, participants of the campaign should be red tagged and banned,

but it appears this negativity and attacks is more than just shit posting and spamming,  it is for personal gain, lol, very clever Grin so as long as merit criteria is introduce, yobit is free of all the scam accusation, business as usual Shocked

the poor participant who stood their ground regardless of all the threat and attack from other members should be left out because they don't have the required merit to participate, how insensitive  Sad  besides haven't you heard, 99% of members here already said they not going to join because ummm they don't want to eat some shit Grin they are too loyal to the forum so they prefare to stay away from this campaign and keep forum clean, (their choice)

everyone is welcome to join this campaign irrespective of the merit they have legally or illegally earned Roll Eyes i don't see why this should be important, and please do same with that stake.com campaign where people can post up to 1000 post without any restrictions, i think that  should be your major concern.

Yobit support i hope you regard all participant as equal to join the campaign which are truly genuine and abiding by the forum and campaign rules.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4400

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:20:38 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 09:46:39 PM by yahoo62278
Merited by LoyceV (1), AmoreJaz (1)

why do you require list of all participants userID? so that you can blacklist them and stop them from participating in this campaign? i don't know why it looks like campaigning for yobit is like having a cancer, so now the campaign is no longer a scam or the yobit exchange is scam free now and you are interested in it,
can you give example of the post that is good enough? maybe participants need to learn to post in Queens English to meet up to your expectations Roll Eyes

so anyone who don't have up to 10 merit wont be allowed to participate according to you,    then let me ask you, does that remove the scam accusation on yobit from all the attackers of this campaign? because according to to the General Overseer and the likes of him, this campaign should not be allowed at all on the basis that yobit exchange has allegedly scam many people and as such the campaign should be short down, participants of the campaign should be red tagged and banned,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=830112 Users such as this shouldn't be in any campaigns. Look at his activity today alone and post quality. It's obvious he is trying to get his 20 posts in and that's it. He's not worried about quality.

He has also earned 0 merits. Why are merits important? Well at the very least it shows that users actually read what the user posts. If a user has 0 earned merit does that brand them a spammer? No, it does not but in most cases there are reasons a user has not "earned" merits.

So far it looks as there are about 350 users who have joined the campaign and about 300 of those users are posting trash. It's not about blacklisting anybody. These guys are free to earn money but at least try to show some respect on the forum when making your posts and actually give a damn. If they are going to have 0 respect for the forum, then yes they should be blacklisted from joining any campaigns in the future.

An example of a quality post is this post right here. It doesn't have to be as long as mine, but it is Constructive, on topic, and informative. Some posts can be short and to the point and be 100% on topic and considered a quality post.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:22:14 PM
Merited by AdolfinWolf (2), morvillz7z (1)

What's this cr*p?  Did Yobit run out of victims to scam so are now asking weak minded individuals to sell their soul to the devil for a few satoshi in an effort to attract more noobs to their scam exchange to rip off?

Anyone who promotes the scam exchange Yobit should not only be ashamed of themselves for doing so, but also should not be trusted. People who are willing to sell their profile for a few satoshi to promote such a scammy exchange as Yobit deserves to be tagged - shame on you for promoting these well known scammers!

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:55:47 PM
Merited by hulla (2), yahoo62278 (1)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=830112 Users such as this shouldn't be in any campaigns. Look at his activity today alone and post quality. It's obvious he is trying to get his 20 posts in and that's it. He's not worried about quality.

He has also earned 0 merits. Why are merits important? Well at the very least it shows that users actually read what the user posts. If a user has 0 earned merit does that brand them a spammer? No, it does not but in most cases there are reasons a user has not "earned" merits.

So far it looks as there are about 350 users who have joined the campaign and about 300 of those users are posting trash. It's not about blacklisting anybody. These guys are free to earn money but at least try to show some respect on the forum when making your posts and actually give a damn.

An example of a quality post is this post right here. It doesn't have to be as long as mine, but it is Constructive, on topic, and informative. Some posts can be short and to the point and be 100% on topic and considered a quality post.

Yelp i have seen it first hand, your post exude all the qualities of all constructive post that is why you have been merited by the Big Boss Man/Women Grin
and it might interest you to know that the yobit team made it clear to participants to make constructive post not necessary writing an easy or comprehension Wink

so you are saying majority of the post in this forum don't earn merit because their post are not readable?  if that is the case i have seen lots of good constructive post, on topic informative, yet no merit, take my above post as an example Grin

people give merit when they feel like it and most especially to whom they feel like, sometimes it's not just about the quality of your post, you and i know that Roll Eyes
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4400

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:14:11 PM

Yelp i have seen it first hand, your post exude all the qualities of all constructive post that is why you have been merited by the Big Boss Man/Women Grin
and it might interest you to know that the yobit team made it clear to participants to make constructive post not necessary writing an easy or comprehension Wink

so you are saying majority of the post in this forum don't earn merit because their post are not readable?  if that is the case i have seen lots of good constructive post, on topic informative, yet no merit, take my above post as an example Grin

people give merit when they feel like it and most especially to whom they feel like, sometimes it's not just about the quality of your post, you and i know that Roll Eyes

I seen the announcement from yobit and if they follow through with checking participants, removing the bad posters, and taking out the neg trusted users then some of the noise may settle down over the campaign. No guarantees though because no matter what is done you cannot make everyone happy.

There is also multiple reasons users who probably deserve merit do not get them. Posting in megathreads, posting on boards noone pays much attention to, posting the same reply as someone else just in different words, and many more.

There have been multiple users open threads offering to help merit users. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5111021.msg49789419#msg49789419 here is 1 user for example.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yazher

Activity: 2142
Merit: 584

You own the pen

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:15:20 AM

I'd rather continue my campaign than joining these Virus Spammers who slowly destroying the forum reputation with their cheap act.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:24:09 AM

YoBit sure has paid a decent amount just to people posting in this "announcement" thread.. Roll Eyes 0.025 BTC approximately to be exact..

Don't post meaningless things guys.. Find topics that truly interest you or you can honestly contribute to.. It's not rocket science and you help keep the forum a nice/tidy place.
Oasisman

Activity: 2562
Merit: 547

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:21:40 AM

I seen the announcement from yobit and if they follow through with checking participants, removing the bad posters, and taking out the neg trusted users then some of the noise may settle down over the campaign. No guarantees though because no matter what is done you cannot make everyone happy.

They seriously need to manually check every participants posting quality, as 20 maximum post per day sounds really spammy. Though, its not necessary to post 20 per day, because they are paying every post made.
We can easily tell the difference between posting a certain topic that gives you interests and posting just to hit the quota to be eligible for signature reward.

There is also multiple reasons users who probably deserve merit do not get them. Posting in megathreads, posting on boards noone pays much attention to, posting the same reply as someone else just in different words, and many more.

There have been multiple users open threads offering to help merit users. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5111021.msg49789419#msg49789419 here is 1 user for example.

As Ive noticed, users who are eager to earn merits tends to participate in the discussions at the meta sections.
There are also users who are not chasing for merits, instead using this forum to enhance their knowledge and engaged into discussions where it attracts their interest ( example: Bitcoin discussions or alts) I know these are the boards where spammers and shitposters favorite hangout place, but there are those who wants to gain knowledge in regards with their investment, and wearing sigs for rewards is just a plus. The bigger reward is the knowledge they get from engaging into certain discussions.

Lets just not forget the primary purpose of the forum is to communicate, share, and inquire knowledge and ideas to a certian subject. Quality post can be measured by following forum rules.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:26:24 AM

They seriously need to manually check every participants posting quality, as 20 maximum post per day sounds really spammy. Though, its not necessary to post 20 per day, because they are paying every post made.
We can easily tell the difference between posting a certain topic that gives you interests and posting just to hit the quota to be eligible for signature reward.

Agreed, i just got the email about this yobit signature campaign and thought i'd give it a try. Seems promising but i seriously do hope that they do check the post quality and user accounts. I've been in signature campaigns before and when someone pays for 20 posts a day, they will get 20 posts a day and that will definitely cause major spam.

Lets just trust that the yobit system is not fully automated and has someone checking quality. Good luck to us all.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:59:10 AM

I'm part of this company , ~snip

I'm interested to know if they are already accepting now members and full members because I've seen some who are wearing the sig.
AFAIK, they are currently accepting SR+ only.

STUDENTCOIN