Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-STO] FIRST LEGAL STO in Spain -CRYPTO BIRDS- Collaborative ICO rating  (Read 333 times)
Crypto Birds (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

Crypto Birds (XCB)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:12:46 PM

There are two MAY MARTINEZ and ALVAROs too in the screenshot posted of the team. They seem to be assigned to the same posts, but their pictures are not the same. How do we rate that?

Excuse me, where exactly? i'm looking for the duplication but can't find it.

Crypto Birds Platform. The blockchain project analysis platform powered by Artificial Intelligence that rewards its users through the Collaborate-to-Earn model. See more https://cryptobirds.com

Crypto Birds (XCB) is a BEP-20 utility token that rewards users for collaborating with the platform, stake and provide liquidity, and at the same time improves the analysis of the BirdBrain algorithm.

Don't miss out our Crypto Birds Fantasy League!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Birds (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Birds (XCB)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:16:29 PM

Also, good news today. Our STO were selected as the token sale of the week by ICO Ranker Team, as seen in their newsletter here: http://bit.ly/2VFnW0l

thank you!

Crypto Birds Platform. The blockchain project analysis platform powered by Artificial Intelligence that rewards its users through the Collaborate-to-Earn model. See more https://cryptobirds.com

Crypto Birds (XCB) is a BEP-20 utility token that rewards users for collaborating with the platform, stake and provide liquidity, and at the same time improves the analysis of the BirdBrain algorithm.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:31:30 PM

Can you explain me in the short description of your project? I have tried to understand but its difficult for me to understand.

Here the short explanations about this project, if you read the first post carefully,, i think you will understand about this project

Crypto Birds Platform aims to build a Rating and Forecasting platform for ICOs with information generated and weighted by the community.
The XCB token, issued for the first time in our pre STO, will be the tool to build our own circular economy.

But, for full explanations i think you should read the whitepaper from this project my friend
And whitepaper link also in the first post from this thread too

Regards

Since the new hype are IEO projects from different exchange launchpads, does it mean that you are open to those platforms as well?
ICOs are starting to die down because of so many fraudulent projects, so I think you will revise some of your plans here.
Crypto Birds (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Birds (XCB)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:38:41 AM

Can you explain me in the short description of your project? I have tried to understand but its difficult for me to understand.

Here the short explanations about this project, if you read the first post carefully,, i think you will understand about this project

Crypto Birds Platform aims to build a Rating and Forecasting platform for ICOs with information generated and weighted by the community.
The XCB token, issued for the first time in our pre STO, will be the tool to build our own circular economy.

But, for full explanations i think you should read the whitepaper from this project my friend

Regards

Since the new hype are IEO projects from different exchange launchpads, does it mean that you are open to those platforms as well?
ICOs are starting to die down because of so many fraudulent projects, so I think you will revise some of your plans here.

No IEO for presale already open, but we are studying it for the main ICO phase.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:27:28 PM

There are two MAY MARTINEZ and ALVAROs too in the screenshot posted of the team. They seem to be assigned to the same posts, but their pictures are not the same. How do we rate that?

The screenshots you uploaded in your opening posts. The team and advisor profiles have the duplicates. The last two advisors names and roles are the same with the last two team members names
Crypto Birds (OP)
Copper Member

Crypto Birds (XCB)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:34:19 PM

The screenshots you uploaded in your opening posts. The team and advisor profiles have the duplicates. The last two advisors names and roles are the same with the last two team members names

Well, you are right of course, we will fix it soon. Thanks for noticing,
You can check correct names and bio in our website: https://www.cryptobirds.com/#team

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:50:04 AM

Regards

Over the past few years there have really been many fraudulent ICOs. Because of this, investors have lost some confidence in the Altcoins. It is important that this situation be corrected.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:57:37 AM

What relation has ICO rating site to security tokens? We have a lot of rating sites like ICODrops etc. and they don't have any tokens and made this without raising funds. How tokens will be used on your platform? This sounds funny  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: