Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48574 times)
Dagdadar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:34:25 AM

My remain philanthropy that gave me a big profits is Me disc, which is catalogued on Coinall change. The propose administered my plam of liberality coins equitable later its ICO was realized round single yr. On the other hand it freshly got catalogued on the change. It is behavior good in the marketplace and is gift me great profits. On the other hand I to hither that not each propose are similar this single. Any of them meybe juke ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YoungIron

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:29:48 PM

The munificences were remunerative extremely great as almost each Propose was advantageous and achieved the hat. So when generosity got winner and when they pament %3%4 philanthropies representing the huntswoman all things was excellent. New ICO plans just buoy deal $1-2 zillions and the premium head covering would be similar $10k and it wouldn't signify no thing representing munificence trackers. I victimized to bring any superlative ammount of charity fees on the other hand unluckily not anymore..
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:46:15 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

That was a long time ago but it was Credits I made $600 here from two campaign signature and article writing after that all I'm getting are worth pennies the highest was $100 and I have to wait 5 months before I traded that coin, I just forget all these coins no use remembering this shitcoins.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:53:23 PM

I think the best bounty i have on the year 2018 i have a lots of campaigns rewards of $300 above every campaign i participated but for now its seems the market is still low and many bounty are now scam. Let's hope the hype will back soon.
indeed at this time it was far different from the previous conditions. if in the past the gift from the gift was quite profitable. but it's different from now. gifts from that gift sometimes cannot be said to be profitable. because there are enough gifts that are used as fraud.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:44:59 PM

Gone are the days when bounties were lucrative. One caould even make more than 100$ from social media bounties. But now, it is even difficult to make more than 100$ from even signature and content campaign. Most of these ICOs will pay but never get listed so its difficult to quantify the amount in dollars

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:57:27 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 03:20:26 AM by azisjz4

I think everyone will agree that the best reward earned from bounty is in 2017. The biggest reward I have ever received is the Goal Bonanza I get + - 1250 $. But during 2018 I did not get a good reward, because most projects were scams and bounties that were not paid. Hopefully in 2019, the bounty will re-shine, so  bounty hunters are happy  Grin

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:19:37 PM

I think everyone will agree that the best reward earned from bounty is in 2017. The biggest reward I have ever received is the Goal Bonanza I get + - 1250 $. But during 2018 I did not get a good reward, because most projects were scams and bounties that were not paid. Hopefully in 2019, the bounty will re-shine, so that the bounty hunters are happy  Grin
The beginning of 2017 was also a slow start for bounties. But must of the people at that time were participating in signature campaigns found on services section which were paying in BTC. 2018 was the not the worst but 2nd half was bad.
May 2017 - May 2018 was the prime time for bounty.

Blah blah
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:17:37 PM

Haven't been around much, XYO paid me some good tokens I held didn't sell now price is too bad I can't still sell. I've been in some other campaigns every now and then. Earning from bounty isn't profitable as people have described it to be in the time past.
inge

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:34:26 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a bounty company that will pay you a good reward.  I didn’t even find such and I can’t even imagine to pay now only a trifle which simply supports people not to run away.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:49:51 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a bounty company that will pay you a good reward.  I didn’t even find such and I can’t even imagine to pay now only a trifle which simply supports people not to run away.
Hard but there's still bounty which will give something that will be decent for the hunters, it's a tough competitions between projects over the
other and how those developers finding ways to generate and collect funds that will be enough to continue the progress their projects it will
be depends on how they will succeed for the benefits of their participants.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:58:04 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

There were good projects, they paid the amount given by you.  But the meaning is the development of the project in the future.  You can wait, because it happens after a while.  I'm also waiting for tokens to be sent out, from some for a very long time.  Grow further, do not stop.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
green_nelson

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:50:56 PM

Back in 2017 I got a little overexcited about bounties and spent a lot of time doing translations for a bunch of shitcoins that never happened. Got close to nothing for all the hard work but on the other hand I improved my language skills so not that bad after all. But no more bounties for me anymore, just occasional airdrops. From the recent good offers: there's Lumi Wallet where you can create a free EOS account, not a goldmine but still dope. But that's pretty much it.
https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:23:48 PM

Now, ICO projects are almost impossible to continue to grow up, this also mean that bounty hunters will not receive anything from them after the long working time. I almost lost the whole time in 2018 to participate in those projects and until now, not received any worthy things

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:35:18 PM

I think the best bounty i have on the year 2018 i have a lots of campaigns rewards of $300 above every campaign i participated but for now its seems the market is still low and many bounty are now scam. Let's hope the hype will back soon.
indeed at this time it was far different from the previous conditions. if in the past the gift from the gift was quite profitable. but it's different from now. gifts from that gift sometimes cannot be said to be profitable. because there are enough gifts that are used as fraud.

yes it is true that the current ico project is not profitable anymore and many of them end in fraud. but there are some who are still good even paying me at that time. I joined the Populous project, even though the prize was not large but at least there was income at the time.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:22:50 PM

I can't say that the bounty that offers tokens for payments can bring me good rewards and i sont trust and i dont want new launched projects now and i didn't see any good potential coins now so i will only promote projects if they are gonna pay in btc ,eth,or xrp and that is good rewards so now i will only choose better projects that i can assure i can make profits.
Darana

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:12:31 PM

This condition occurs in nearly charitableness award. So far-away, because stern 1 of 2018, the premium programmes were worsened, furthermore connected to the charity award. As what you aforementioned, most each of us furthermore practised this condition, having currency that are not catalogued still later a yr, not deed premium award later many than 6 months, and furthermore deed liberality coins catalogued on the change with a extremely little cost and they are not acceptable. In my individual condition, supported on my feel, I anticipate that accelerando the worthiness of excavation is the better affair to achieve, in ordering to add the premium with BTC expenditure that is in a superior way and many favourable. That is single of my plans yet connection the premium programme.
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

The largest representing me was the expenditure on the propose, which was the basic representing me - commerce.ioIt was most 1k dollars at the extremely summit, on the other hand I determined not to deal them and save. As a effect, oversubscribed in most cardinal months representing a even small measure.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:12:12 PM

its been alsmost a year since i am doing bounties and i still remember some awesome bounties that gave me huge rewards.

UTRUST TOKEN which gave me almost 20,000 USD
THE KEY that i traded before after the payment with a cost of 6,500 USD
ATLANT that gave me 1,200 USD on the first month and still giving me 2445 tokens each month.
bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:36:38 PM

I have more than 70 coins and all are not listed, of course there are many projects that don't distribution token. 1 year of hard work! Hope with IEO projects will be better
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:49:16 PM

I don’t have much to boast about. I received $150 from the  project Mozo in the last year , but the hacker took away half of the tokens from my MEW wallet. Now I hope for the project Miracletele, I expect distribution in July. I took about $200 from project HUBRESONE.But now the price of HBRS very low
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: