Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48589 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:40:16 PM

I didnt get good rewards during joining bounty campaign after the market conditions dropped, different from projects running in 2017, where we always get satisfying rewards.
True, that year will be the time that crypto soar and become popular all over the world. Business institutional's talk about this and plan to divert into crypto but it is big opposite right now since I mostly seeing and even heard about complaining scam project, delay payment and the worst they give nothing. Its a huge fall to ICO system where investors hardly giving back their trust after a tragic loss last year.   

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:47:53 PM

I didnt get good rewards during joining bounty campaign after the market conditions dropped, different from projects running in 2017, where we always get satisfying rewards.
We cannot find really good bounty that pays on the specific time as planned because of failed ICO though we find it as good project. Mostly are suffering from the dropped but also for not gaining rewards for the campaign that work much of the time. Hopefully, good bounty comes back and we have a great work to do for them.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:55:20 PM

We cannot find really good bounty that pays on the specific time as planned because of failed ICO though we find it as good project. Mostly are suffering from the dropped but also for not gaining rewards for the campaign that work much of the time. Hopefully, good bounty comes back and we have a great work to do for them.
not all projects are good so we have to be careful on every project because there are many projects that fail and do not provide commensurate results.
but we cannot give up easily, maybe later there will be a good project and can produce, if the market changes for the better.
there is a possibility if we want to try again.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:10:49 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

In 40 different tokens that you have even one bounty token didn't ever had yet list in any exchange? Wow! How tired doing in such bounty task without any earnings. In my part, I just yet started and this is my 3rd bounty signature I've ever joined, so far I never earned yet.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:19:51 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

you are right, now there is no more benefit from gift coins / ICO. Last time I got the CGCX Token which I thought the price would be good but after the distribution turned out to be the same it fell and since then I have not yet benefited from other gift coins / ICO.
Gift or airdrop coins are worthless to me personally.  At the end of the campaigns, the bounty managers delay the bounty distributions and they going to find their next excuse for this purpose.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 12:52:04 AM

I think there is only rare bounty projects now that pays a good reward. I haven't yet experienced receiving a good bounty rewards and i think that good bounty rewards are just to those who have a higher and better rank here, because of high rank you have the chance to get a good rewards because of your high stakes.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:01:57 AM

Nothing this year, as some bounties are too lack funded to be pay significant bounty, last year there's only a private trading fund project called counting house CHT and i got around 6eth, it's coins are not circulating too much but their team constantly buy back to uphold the prices , now I believe is already X5 since it's ICO

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:50:46 AM

Gift or airdrop coins are worthless to me personally.  At the end of the campaigns, the bounty managers delay the bounty distributions and they going to find their next excuse for this purpose.
not all managers are like that, all depends on us in choosing a project and manager. many choices, choose what you can trust. if you don't trust other people, it seems like a bounty campaign is not suitable for you.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:01:08 AM

not all managers are like that, all depends on us in choosing a project and manager. many choices, choose what you can trust. if you don't trust other people, it seems like a bounty campaign is not suitable for you.
research on bounty manager history when they managed campaign could help us.if we join on campaign that managed by trusted manager we have more posibility to paid after bounty campaign end.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:08:47 AM

yep! i really miss 2017, where airdrop tokens can be very valuable and very profitable. but at this time the situation was very difficult, i worked in several projects ico as a hunter bounty but the results were still not as i expected.

because the results of the bounty are not profitable, i also trade to add my weekly earnings. i hope the market conditions will recover this year.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:11:38 AM

research on bounty manager history when they managed campaign could help us.if we join on campaign that managed by trusted manager we have more posibility to paid after bounty campaign end.
that's right, a trusted manager must pay to the bounty hunter, but most payments are not from the manager but directly from the developer. and that is also not a guarantee of what we get we can enjoy.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:39:51 AM

I didn't earned much by a bounty campaigns rewards since i am joining bitcointalk and i think the only way to earn more is to get ranked into better ranks to a full member or legendary rank member to be able to earn so much. The higher the rank the better to be joining bounty campaigns especially by joining signature campaign, it's a big reward. But i think we should also pick or choose good bounty reputation that has the potential of being successful projects so that you may be rewarded after the project, unlike some other bounty campaigns that is unsuccessful and your time and hard work would've be wasted only.
Kulkhan

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:35:33 AM

I am new comer in bounty. I ma Working some Bounty projects. In those CBNT paid me some token. Although OOOBTC is also Good i mean. Gradually i will know what project is good and what project is bad. But i am working. When i will Received anather payment i will be more motivated. Btu my analises Bitcointalk is good platform for us. 

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:40:04 AM

now most of the electronic currencies are much lower than the price of ico. Bounty hunters earn little. I earn very little from the bonuses
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:50:17 AM

now it's been difficult, even if I say from 100 bounties only a few are really good. the situation that makes everything change. we don't know what will happen in the future

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:59:03 AM

now it's been difficult, even if I say from 100 bounties only a few are really good. the situation that makes everything change. we don't know what will happen in the future
Bounties reputation is turning down deeply started last year and ain't bringing back to change it. May this IEO system will change the image of crypto and regains trust from investors and as will as from merchants. But the guarantee is not a 100% knowing cause we arr still observing how does this new system runs. Will take time to see improvements or otherwise bounties will stop.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:36:34 AM

I am sure there will be no Bounty hunters that can succeed in earning money in the difficult period of the crypto market. So we all just wait for good markets to come back and ICOS projects cheat instead, new forms of development will give Bounty hunters more opportunities.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:24:16 AM

I just participated in shivom and WPP project, this project gives me a good profit, because  their ICO was successful and they are listed to in a good exchange, I hope there are many projects that will sure pays and not just an scam projects.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:38:54 AM

I have a lot more tokens that are not listed anywhere (you are right about paying for bounty, most companies come up with reasons not to pay, the last payment for bounty, strangely enough was two days ago, this is a Kepler token, now it's nothing not worth it ... Well, I’m carrying a signature for ETH (they paid for the first round, everything is fine) ... Well, with the release of tokens on the stock exchanges, the situation is very bad, as I noted above, very many coins gather in wallets At the moment I have more than 200, unfortunately I can not remember which of the last He is entered for a good exchange (
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:12:34 AM

Besides, does anyone recommend a good bounty? Recently I only do bcnex. Sad A lot of bounties didn't pay to me.

Same with me. I think it is a good decision because there are only few bounties that are good.
It will be better to focus just on 1 very good campaign, than many bad or scam campaigns to do.
Just wasting your time and energy to doing that kind of tasks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: