Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1040 times)
LawSpann

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:39:39 PM

tell me someone already received tokens for the bounty program.? I just would like to start with this if there is a possibility of direct exchange of tokens for dollars.
let's see how it all works. for now I will just follow the project as we see quite a lot of different reviews.
well, then let everyone make conclusions for themselves.  let's see how the project will work in practice. I see on the website that they have a lot of solid partners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Byba14

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:02:06 AM

on the site I see a very solid list of partners. maybe I should just say it for real. I would just like to buy tokens but I still have a little doubt.
empry

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:18:35 AM

on the site I see a very solid list of partners. maybe I should just say it for real. I would just like to buy tokens but I still have a little doubt.
many people write about that has already received the income. But the risks are certainly high and everyone should make a decision for themselves as it is essentially easy money .
businessflows

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:32:14 AM

The company is already registered as a legal entity and if so in what country? I would very much like to understand all this for myself.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:58:25 AM

The company is already registered as a legal entity and if so in what country? I would very much like to understand all this for myself.

the site has all the information about this but I did not really know how it can be verified. but in fact it is not so important. the main thing that the team showed real results.
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:12:50 AM

the site has all the information about this but I did not really know how it can be verified. but in fact it is not so important. the main thing that the team showed real results.
well, we will wait for these results. I am especially interested in the phone for mining. this of course will be very interesting. what income it will bring and how much it will be in demand.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:30:24 AM

Hey. that the bounty program is already running? and how can I convert tokens into dollars now? It will also be very interesting for me .
mifa

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:52:37 AM

Hey. that the bounty program is already running? and how can I convert tokens into dollars now? It will also be very interesting for me .
as I understand it can be done directly on the site. so let's see how it will work in practice. But even now I see that interest in the project is growing.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:13:45 AM

the project looks interesting but I would like to understand how it will work in the future and how quickly the project will be able to scale.
Ravi7096

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:47:15 AM

the project looks interesting but I would like to understand how it will work in the future and how quickly the project will be able to scale.
well, let's see how it will be popular and in demand. But on the technical side, the idea looks pretty interesting. So we will follow the news from the team.
LawSpann

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:11:31 AM

Hi everyone. tell me who has already received payments at the moment? what tariff plan is better to choose for yourself?
Byba14

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:55:17 AM

Hi everyone. tell me who has already received payments at the moment? what tariff plan is better to choose for yourself?
at the moment I write that 3% for 50 days this is the best it can be. But of course everyone should make a decision for themselves about this.
empry

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:48:19 AM

at the moment I write that 3% for 50 days this is the best it can be. But of course everyone should make a decision for themselves about this.
well, let's see how it will be beneficial for everyone. so I will monitor the growth of this project. it is too early to draw conclusions.
businessflows

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:25:01 AM

well, let's see how it will be beneficial for everyone. so I will monitor the growth of this project. it is too early to draw conclusions.
now there are a lot of good points.  more precisely, a lot of positive feedback. But I'm still not ready to invest more than $ 100 at the moment.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:02:05 AM

now there are a lot of good points.  more precisely, a lot of positive feedback. But I'm still not ready to invest more than $ 100 at the moment.
let's see how it will work in practice. I do not yet understand the practical application of this coin.
tala20

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:44:23 AM

will the team conduct airdrop? already have any information about this? I think it would be the most profitable and will make the project more popular.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:15:53 PM

at the moment, the team takes a rather strange position. And I would like to see some results.
mifa

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:45:35 PM

at the moment, the team takes a rather strange position. And I would like to see some results.
well, it would be interesting to see this device. I think it is technically very difficult. Therefore, at the moment I will follow the news of the project.
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:42:47 PM

I will look at the growth of this project and it seems to me that in the short term it will be possible to earn but still a lot will depend on how this team will be honest.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:00:02 PM

I will look at the growth of this project and it seems to me that in the short term it will be possible to earn but still a lot will depend on how this team will be honest.
now the feedback about the project is quite different. But many write that receive pay for. So everyone let yourself think how it will be beneficial for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: