Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] : BUYING Verified ICARD Verified Accounts  (Read 1281 times)
RavenC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:10:48 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2020, 08:52:17 AM by RavenC

Looking for Freshly Created Icard Accounts

Accounts have to be on my own Phone number

Contact me on Telegram : raymondzin

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Millinillion

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:10:56 PM

ICARD works the same way as telegram, you login with a number sent to your phone number. The person who owns that number, owns the account, just something to consider..  Wink
RavenC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:17:24 AM

ICARD works the same way as telegram, you login with a number sent to your phone number. The person who owns that number, owns the account, just something to consider..  Wink

Thanks, of course i know how it works .
Millinillion

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 02:17:48 PM

ICARD works the same way as telegram, you login with a number sent to your phone number. The person who owns that number, owns the account, just something to consider..  Wink

Then you know you can't use your phone number as that will give you access to bypass the escrow Smiley.
RavenC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:09:10 PM

ICARD works the same way as telegram, you login with a number sent to your phone number. The person who owns that number, owns the account, just something to consider..  Wink

Then you know you can't use your phone number as that will give you access to bypass the escrow Smiley.

How so ? Money will be held first , if its verified it'll be released
Millinillion

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 03:34:04 PM

There is no way to know if it is verified or not. Only the phone number owner can tell, which means he could say anything to the escrow, including that "it was not verified" after it actually was.
RavenC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:44:27 PM

There is no way to know if it is verified or not. Only the phone number owner can tell, which means he could say anything to the escrow, including that "it was not verified" after it actually was.

There will be an email , and the account will have limits removed , in which everything can be accessed by the escrow guy . Doing a deal right now anyway if you don't believe Wink
Millinillion

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 03:47:41 PM

Do whatever you like, members have been warned.
RavenC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:19:26 PM

Do whatever you like, members have been warned.

No worries lol , i am protecting myself as well from the tons of scammers on forum
RavenC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:17:45 AM

Bump ! Looking for new accounts again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: