Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meron kang website? pwede kang kumita Oras-oras!!!  (Read 14337 times)
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:46:44 AM

Yup same here. ngkakaerror pa din. Bigla nlng nwawala.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macmac22

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:58:23 AM

Meron ako site kaso gambling site siya eh kaya sayang maganda pa naman sana to lahat kase ng gambling site walang ads pero pag nagawa ko na yung faucet site ko subukan ko to at gumagawa din ako ng iba pang site pag natapos ko yun try ko agad to sana di mahirap mag apply
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:42:20 PM

I am confued po paano ko po malalaman kung kumikitakao ng bitcoin katulad ng sabi nyo. Will this mean na dapat ito lang ang gagawin ko all the way so hindi na ako dapat mag signature campaign and then mag register lang po ako dun sa site then after inopen ko po kaya lang di ko alam ang pwede gawin para makasali sa sinabi nyo kasi mukha ok nman yun offer nya sa amin. Kaya lang medyo di ko ma gets yun instruction on how to be able to get in here. Sana po ma guide nyo ako para makasali if ever lang di kayo busy..

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:09:19 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 03:25:27 PM by cabalism13
Merited by sheenshane (1)

User enhu has caught my attention because of these reasons: (for I smell something fishy on him because of the first one)

1. He gave me 13 Merits for a post
2. He is a fellow filipino
3. I have just seen him for the first time
4. BPIP tells it all.

So I check this Altcoin Lover's Account.

And for a lot of digging that it turns me on page 150+ I found this thread. And also I can't take him as a bad poster if you'll ask me.

So, here's the reason why I bumped this very old thread. This is something which can be discussed. And for some reason I want to know why the Webpage has been down even though it has a lot of good feedbacks. (I know some of you will tell me that leaving him a message would be fine, but as for my own reason, this is something that can be discussed and for some reason it can be a Live Project again if ever someone is about to make things like this)

KualaBit

Activity: 68
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:04:23 AM

User enhu has caught my attention because of these reasons: (for I smell something fishy on him because of the first one)

1. He gave me 13 Merits for a post
2. He is a fellow filipino
3. I have just seen him for the first time
4. BPIP tells it all.

So I check this Altcoin Lover's Account.

And for a lot of digging that it turns me on page 150+ I found this thread. And also I can't take him as a bad poster if you'll ask me.

So, here's the reason why I bumped this very old thread. This is something which can be discussed. And for some reason I want to know why the Webpage has been down even though it has a lot of good feedbacks. (I know some of you will tell me that leaving him a message would be fine, but as for my own reason, this is something that can be discussed and for some reason it can be a Live Project again if ever someone is about to make things like this)

I may not be the right person to answer this but I wanted to cite my opinion.  Probably the possible reason why this project ended is because:

1. The business model is unsustainable.
2. The promotion duration is over.
3. The incline of BTC is too much for the payout to be handled. (tx fee that time was too expensive)

From the looks of it you wanted to revive this project or create this kind of project.  You can create new topic and tell us your Idea.  Probably, most member here would be interested about it.
OnlineMoney

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:20:45 AM

akala ko pa naman working pa rin to, kaya pala error na nakalagay sa page. Anyway, marami na ring naglipa ng tulad nito ngayon, madalas nga lang ay paypal ang pay out method at minsan walang Bitcoin.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:20:00 AM

I rarely see his name over the local board now or talagang hindi lang ako timing. Lalo na ngayon, onti lang ang active talaga. Maganda sana kung maging active talaga yung mga Filipino dito, lalo na yung mga gusto matuto ng Bitcoin, kung ano benefits using Cryptocurrencies, etc.

Great post btw (yung kung san ka minerit ng 13 points).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██