Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Banking] [WeFunder Crowdfunding]Vicpay - Spend crypto anywhere, instantly  (Read 397 times)
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:58:16 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 06:33:03 AM by Lucusfoundation

Spend any crypto anywhere

What if you could spend any cryptocurrency anywhere?

Vicpay makes it possible.

Vicpay enables cryptocurrency holders to spend any crypto with a simple, easy-to-use process.

The Vicpay process:
1) Install the Vicpay browser extension
2) Deposit the Crypto to Vicpay
3) Receive your virtual Vicpay card and start shopping!

Vicpay was born out of a conversation between three friends and cryptocurrency obsessed individuals: Graeme Moore, The Head of Tokenization at Polymath; Yavuz Karadag, Founder of Deeptech Agency; and Borja Martel Seward, Founder of Lucus Exchange.

Announcement

We are very happy to announce that Vicpay is the 1st project of the Idea program at Wefunder. We have gone through their filter and the campaign is ready to take off!!
If you wish to access the early bird benefits, please leave your email in the comments and we'll send you an invite!

Join our exclusive, limited launch: JOIN HERE | Join our WeFunder Crowdfunding Campaign: JOIN HERE

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:51:09 AM

the process seems simple but from where user can obtain the credit card info?
and when will you plan to start the ICO?
graememoore

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:01:20 PM

Thanks for your interest!

You obtain the credit card information through the Vicpay browser extension. Vicpay sends you the information for a pre-paid virtual credit card, and then you use that just like you would a regular credit card.

We are currently considering the merits of an ICO. Would you be interested in participating if the details of the ICO were attractive?
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:01:24 PM

the process seems simple but from where user can obtain the credit card info?
and when will you plan to start the ICO?

Hey Fcmatt!
As Graeme told you, you'll be instantly facilitated with the credit card information to make the purchase!
Hope that is clarifying!
Best,
Apachem

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:49:18 AM

Looks solid. How can I know my position in the waiting list?
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:02:46 PM

Looks solid. How can I know my position in the waiting list?

Hi Apache. Thanks for the feedback. You will get an e-mail with your position in the waitlist.
Any doubt you have, please let us know!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:21:00 PM

Which company will be the card (or should I say virtual card) issuer? I mean, like will it be visa? Or MasterCard? Maestro? JCB? And what's your status of partnership with them?
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:26:49 PM

The idea is very good but it all depends on the sincerity of the team involved.
Which countries are accepted and those restricted ?
Does it work on platform that accepts paypal ?
Which country is this business registered and the financial regulatory body ?
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:02:17 PM

Which company will be the card (or should I say virtual card) issuer? I mean, like will it be visa? Or MasterCard? Maestro? JCB? And what's your status of partnership with them?

Mike,
Hope you're well! Vicpay will issue VISA or MasterCard to users! We have partnered will Debit and Credit Card providers!

The idea is very good but it all depends on the sincerity of the team involved.
Which countries are accepted and those restricted ?
Does it work on platform that accepts paypal ?

FoBot,
Thank you very much for your questions! We hope you're very well!
Thanks for the feedback on the idea. The team is a top notch, fully committed team. Please feel free to check their backgrounds online.
Beta testing will be on selected countries which we will announce soon. If you are in South America, US, or Europe, you're welcome to Beta Testing!
It works literally anywhere. We take cryptocurrencies and issue Virtual Cards for the received amount, can't get more fintech than that!
So if you want to buy in any online shop, or even offline shops and adding the card details we give you to your apple pay, you can truly use your cryptocurrencies to buy anything, anywhere, anytime.

We are happy to tell you that we will be the 1st Equity Crowdfunding Project for a new program from the biggest Equity Crowdfunding Platform in the US, and their 1st Crypto Project!

We will announce the details next week, but be ready! Anyone, from anywhere will be able to invest in Vicpay and become an owner under Reg C from the US!
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:07:58 PM

Dear Community!
We gladly announce that we have been listed as the 1st EVER WeFunder Idea project within their platform.
You ALL now have the chance to OWN part of Vicpay, in a fully compliant and regulated way.
Join the revolution!!!
Best,
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:53:23 PM

I liked the project with  idea of creating a virtual card for paying for cryptocurrency in online stores. Tell me please, is the team planning to launch a bounty program?
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:30:40 AM

I liked the project with  idea of creating a virtual card for paying for cryptocurrency in online stores. Tell me please, is the team planning to launch a bounty program?

Hey there! Hope you're very well.
Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to bring mass adoption to cryptocurrencies!

We are planning to conduct a Bounty Program really soon. Stay sharp!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:25:26 AM

Mike,
Hope you're well! Vicpay will issue VISA or MasterCard to users! We have partnered will Debit and Credit Card providers!

And how's the position of the partnership? Have you reached an agreement with them, in contact and negotiation, or is it still on a planning phase?
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:26:39 AM

Your project looks usefull but you know there are a lot of similar platforms in blockchain world. Why should people choose your project?
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:19:26 AM

Mike,

And how's the position of the partnership? Have you reached an agreement with them, in contact and negotiation, or is it still on a planning phase?

Dear Miike,
The partnership is about to be announced. Once again, we are very happy to announce that mass adoption and use case for cryptocurrencies is now here.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:37:49 AM

this project sounds good and has features and interesting with the ease of transacting using vicpay making it easier for users to be safer in terms of online transactions and similar payments.

babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:03:17 AM

I understand that when buying a card of any product, the tokens on the card will be converted at the rate of the dollar? this is of course very convenient, but the balance of the card will vary.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:36:23 AM

Your project looks usefull but you know there are a lot of similar platforms in blockchain world. Why should people choose your project?

67Semih,
Thanks for your support and questions.
The answer is really simple. We haven't found any scalable product or solution that allows Anyone, to spend their cryptos Anywhere, at Anytime. Companies like Moon Payments only allow certain sites, which shows a lack of scalability. Speedn only gets new merchants by establishing new partnerships. Monaco is with Physical Cards, which creates a longer journey.

Vicpay is an instant, user end solution, that requires no integration and that allows crypto mass adoption.
Get your Vicpay card details into Apple Pay and do offline payments too! We're very different, we're Vicpay! The Pink Elephant!!
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:50:37 PM

this project sounds good and has features and interesting with the ease of transacting using vicpay making it easier for users to be safer in terms of online transactions and similar payments.

Thank you for the feedback Aseprebel.

We are glad that you find the product useful. What we are doing will allow you to pay for anything, anytime, anywhere with your cryptocurrencies, and that's definitely something to be happy about! Literally pay anything that accepts VISA or Mastercard!
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:46:14 AM

I understand that when buying a card of any product, the tokens on the card will be converted at the rate of the dollar? this is of course very convenient, but the balance of the card will vary.

Babos, we hope you're good! Thank you for your question.

That's not how it works. The way it works is as follows:

1) You have $100 worth of crypto.
2) You send that/those cryptocurrency(ies) to Vicpay.
3) You get a prepaid debit card with $100 in it (- fees)
4) Shop anywhere you want.

As you see, at no time - once you sent your crypto - you get any volatility issues. The virtual debit card you receive is fully funded with FIAT currencies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: