Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New opportunities?  (Read 576 times)
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:20:48 AM

Pay more attention to IEOs. It is a big trend at the moment, and they are giving a pretty amazing outcomes at the end. But you should research each project and exchange because there are enough fraud projects here as well.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:46:37 AM

Pay more attention to IEOs. It is a big trend at the moment, and they are giving a pretty amazing outcomes at the end. But you should research each project and exchange because there are enough fraud projects here as well.

IEOs are very difficult to buy, only a few seconds are sold out. However, the level of profitability from IEO projects has gradually decreased, with projects pointing to 1.5x, even projects that are lower than the IEO in just one day is the VBK of Bittrex.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:53:24 AM

At the moment, all i can see is trash too.. I keep looking for bounty programs to join and safe ico's to promote or to follow/to invest in but i didn't find any.. There's some good projects but i don't think that they will have the opportunity for a PUMP in this bear market.. Investing in this period of time could make you rich or just could destroy your portfolio.. You must act wisely.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:15:56 AM

ICO projects are a good opportunity to make money. In 2017 most ICO projects were good and profitable projects, but now to choose an ICO project you need a lot of information. I can not recommend you some ICO projects, because I do not guarantee that the projects are prospective. But to choose an ICO investment project, you need to read as much information about the project as you want.
However, some projects I like are: TerraGreen and MiracleTele.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:16:28 PM

Hey guys!

Any new and promising ICOs to be looking after? I've viewed many but, tbh, most of them seem rubbish. Any actual ones worthy of investment in? Thanks!

Its better to find it your own. Giving you names can literally looks so lazy and i also want not to get blamed after. Maybe the coins i give is shitty and doesnt perform well in the future. There are a lot of good projects out there. Do some research and find a good one. Its too risky to name some.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vesperion

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:37:57 PM

IEOs are very difficult to buy, only a few seconds are sold out. However, the level of profitability from IEO projects has gradually decreased, with projects pointing to 1.5x, even projects that are lower than the IEO in just one day is the VBK of Bittrex.

IEOs is the best new opportunity, is hard to buy but if you can put your hands on that coin the profit is warrantied.

Account burned by the community.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:43:01 PM

New opportunities will be in the markets if we can see the bull market this or next year. Markets always have periods of trend and if you are able to catch it then this will be the next opportunity for you. Just my 2 cents.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:48:12 PM

If you are looking for a new opportunity then the crypto currency is a warehouse of opportunity. You can follow a lot of ICOs here but you have to be really selective in choosing the right ICO. You must explore and analyze the complete ICO that you are following. Who can measure ICO is good or not for you to follow it yourself. If you see all ICO is junk it might be possible for your standard and viewpoint to analyze incorrectly. You need to learn to analyze successful ICOs so that you have a good picture of ICO. You must learn to analyze so that you are more professional and experienced in determining good ICO.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:58:39 PM

The trend now is changing from ICO into IEO. I guess the time for ICO is already ended and IEO will be the new trend since the project trying to enter to the exchange and want to reach a bigger investor. Perhaps, you can visit on binance and bittrex as they launch a new IEO, but as always, you need to research the project before you invest. You need to be careful to choose the project because there is not much information about the project or review the project, so you need to search on other websites.

The IEO will be the new opportunities for the investor especially if they miss the time to make a big profit. But we don't know how the journey of the IEO since it still a new thing in the cryptocurrency but I guess that the IEO can be the new trend for the investor.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

IEOs is the best new opportunity, is hard to buy but if you can put your hands on that coin the profit is warrantied.
Do you guarantee the benefits that can be obtained? you are too speculative about the IEO. because maybe some IEOs succeed and get a good market. after the release they also experienced a decline, not all IEOs were good, exchange factors were very important.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:12:38 PM

Nowadays ICO marketplace completely dull and crypto users are now targeting the IEO which is get listed on the famous exchanges. They can surely find that token listed on that concern exchange once the public sale done.
So traders and ICO investors are nowadays focusing on investing this tokens. For example Bitrex listed few coins and its volume and rate has grow well in the marketplace. After that it got listed various exchanges too.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

will not mention ICO what is feasible for you to invest, but there are still many opportunities for you to get good ICO in this kind of market situation by looking at an ICO of what products they sell and their uses for crypto users.
if you doubt it's worth switching to the currently popular IEO.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:38:50 PM

Have you look at miracle tele project? I believe it has more to deliver and if you can't find something else just look for IEO projects there are many good ones around,there are too many fake ICOs so thread with care

wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:41:09 PM

I do not believe in miracles.  Therefore, I will wait for a real project, which is really worth something and not spending money and my time on some kind of husk.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:51:19 PM

Hey guys!

Any new and promising ICOs to be looking after? I've viewed many but, tbh, most of them seem rubbish. Any actual ones worthy of investment in? Thanks!

You can see recently the IEO booming again, in essence it is no different than ICOs. But it is sold on exchange and is definitely listed on exchange a few hours or days later. I see that every sale is only a few seconds. So I don't see it as rubbish
Participating is too hard, you must have a quick hands to purchased after the offer begins, not as lucky for investing in this new way of investment but still trying to have my chance, like what you have said, what is best to this new ventures, the coin will automatically being added to the exchange that caters the sale period, so no need to wait for any listing information, you can sell it out right after you get the luck to invest with it.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:00:26 PM

ICO projects are a good opportunity to make money. In 2017 most ICO projects were good and profitable projects, but now to choose an ICO project you need a lot of information. I can not recommend you some ICO projects, because I do not guarantee that the projects are prospective. But to choose an ICO investment project, you need to read as much information about the project as you want.
However, some projects I like are: TerraGreen and MiracleTele.
To find an ICO project which we can make large profit from it is a very difficult thing. Because with a vast number of project has been launched, but probably most of them is scam and honestly rarely do we choose a project which worth investing. Obviously it's all about your knowledge, skills, experiences, plus a little bit luck. Honestly, there are many opportunities for us to earn income in terms of crypto , not only ico but also many other fields. If you find difficult in identifying a good project, you should try to do trading. Let take a try!
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

Participating is too hard, you must have a quick hands to purchased after the offer begins, not as lucky for investing in this new way of investment but still trying to have my chance, like what you have said, what is best to this new ventures, the coin will automatically being added to the exchange that caters the sale period, so no need to wait for any listing information, you can sell it out right after you get the luck to invest with it.
It seems to me that this excitement that is present at the start of new projects is 100% artificial. I do not know how long this rush will last.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:06:02 PM

Hey guys!

I think you already noticed a big buzz around IEO. At least, such an offer of coins guarantees listing on the exchange. It seems to me that the time of the initial offer of coins directly by the projects has already passed. Everyone is looking at the IEO.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:09:39 PM

Hey guys!

Since you are asking I recommend you take a look at bethash.io, it's a gambling site based on Eos Gambling sites and the token Eos are two top combinations in a market, but I advise you like what all the experts are saying, only invest what you can afford to lose
As your one-stop EOS gaming hub, BetHash is launched with one main mission ? provide a platform and community that you can become a part of!

Featuring some of the most popular games, and with new exciting games added regularly. BetHash brings the power and security of EOS, to the wider community of Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) and more! Allowing users of other popular blockchains to experience the power of EOS, without worrying about CPU or RAM issues!

Built with players in mind, BetHash uses the EOS transaction hash to generate its results, ensuring absolute fairness to all players. BetHash is built on EOS to ensure our players benefit from the speed and security offered by one of the world?s fastest blockchains.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 431

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:10:19 PM

Hey guys!

Of course there are still just that we often ignore and not be careful in analyzing every existing ico project so that we incorrectly drop our investment choices on a fake ico project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x