Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18114 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:22:52 PM

Yup you are right bounty campaign is not yet profitable because most of the coins you got from bounty even if it get listed on exchange it doesnt have value because of the decline in price of bitcoin,but now bullrun im pretty sure bounty hunters are now stacking up bounty coins that they will sell when bitcoin reach its peak.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
overtrack

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:32:51 AM

Bounties were interesting when demand was higher than supply, but now there are so many projects and free tokens that the prices must go down.
I think it's related to the wrong management of developers. as long as the developer can find buyers outside their community, I'm sure the results on the market will be good.

And how do you find buyers for an inherently worthless token? And why should you do that if you know it means to mislead people.

Hi mv1986. Can you contact me in private ? I can't send you any pm.
Thanks.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:57:28 PM

I am a bounty hunter and it hasn't been profitable since last year. I wasn't vexed with trading so I have learnt a few tricks and have combined the trading together with the bounty since bounty is no longer profitable as it used to be.

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:10:50 PM

I think it was a wise decision. Bounty campaigns have tightened conditions for bounty hunters, now to increase profits, you need to manage your coins more effectively and you need to be able to trade on the stock exchange. I think that the bounty campaigns + trading, this is the best bundle for 2019 for those who want to make money on cryptocurrency.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:28:09 PM

Yup you are right bounty campaign is not yet profitable because most of the coins you got from bounty even if it get listed on exchange it doesnt have value because of the decline in price of bitcoin,but now bullrun im pretty sure bounty hunters are now stacking up bounty coins that they will sell when bitcoin reach its peak.
The bounty hunter is not very profitable anymore, because it is based on the project. well, when a project is successful, and is quite good in the market, I think the bounty will also be profitable. but for now, I think trading is more popular than bounty. but, when bounty also recovers, I think trading and bounty will be in the same position.
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:30:00 PM

bounty vs. trading, this is something different but in the same place called cryptocurrency.
I prefer more to becoming a bounty hunter and after that the results I get will I trade and that's where I start my trade and become trader.
these two jobs are interconnected  and cannot be compared because they are different job.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:33:42 PM

I am a bounty hunter and it hasn't been profitable since last year. I wasn't vexed with trading so I have learnt a few tricks and have combined the trading together with the bounty since bounty is no longer profitable as it used to be.
You can benefit from actual trading and bounty, if you can choose a good bounty and really pay you. and the results you get from bounties can be used for trading. or if you have capital you can immediately study for your trade. but I started crypto trading from the bounty, and I still do it now.
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:58:37 PM

Trading is very profitable but you can lose a lot money too. You just have to know when to buy and when to sell. Bounties is not as profitable as it used to be, so you can combine both bounties and trading.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:08:10 PM

I prefer trading to bounty and the difference is clear in bounty you get scammed easily or handed over a shit and worthless coin but in trading all the coins on the exchange market that are tradable are already listed and at that even if the price is low all you need is skill to accumulate huge number to make your profits.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:12:21 PM

Trading is more profitable, but more risky too. So I choose bounty. Bounty allows you to promote the project you believe in, for example Xcrypt
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:50:27 PM

Trading is very profitable but you can lose a lot money too. You just have to know when to buy and when to sell. Bounties is not as profitable as it used to be, so you can combine both bounties and trading.

If we see both between bounty and trading now both have a risk of loss even though sometimes in trading it is profitable faster than playing in a bounty, because the bounty is now the duration of many is old and many are less clear.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:53:35 PM

we hope that when the bounty coins that are held by the hounters can be obtained at a high price. although like that the effect of bitcoin up for bounties and traders can give maximum effect
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:21:30 PM

There is already a decline in bounty rewards. Some bounty platforms have also intentionally reduced bounty rewards, which is an indication that the reality is getting dawn on the system.
We need to start leaning other skills, such as trading if we want to remain relevant in the crypto space. Planning for the future is very essential at this point.
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:28:38 PM

Crypto currency conditions are increasing so that the opportunity to gain profits is even greater. I predict this year will be easier to get profits. Even though the bounty campaign is still a struggle for profit but trading has been easier to make a profit. If you want to get profits on a regular basis then I advise you to choose trading. Trading is very challenging because the crypto currency price movements are very fast and the price tends to be good. I'm sure you can get a good profit if you work seriously.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:51:09 PM

the reduced factor of requesters in the bounty in my opinion because of the many project scams, whereas in my opinion traders are more promising because we can immediately see profit or loss, without having to wait.

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 03:54:53 PM

It seems to me that bounty companies will never bring more money than trade.  Because bounty companies somehow every year less and less pay.  And trade is always in trend.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:59:03 PM

It's not even logical to compare bounty with trading. Bounty is a stupid gamble where you have less chance of winning than gambling. On the other hand, trading requires investment and good hand of knowledge on crypto.

dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:03:32 PM

It seems to me that bounty companies will never bring more money than trade.  Because bounty companies somehow every year less and less pay.  And trade is always in trend.
of course trading will be more profitable because they also use capital, but all depend on the skills they have. following bounty like gambling, because we don't get payment, and we can't know the exact amount of payment we receive.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:08:40 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Everything will depend on the overall situation. I think everyone agrees that the cryptocurrency will continue to develop in the future. And this will undoubtedly provoke the emergence of new projects. New projects will need advertising. And best of all such advertising is distributed by the participants of the bounty campaigns. Therefore, until another way of disseminating information about the project is invented, the bounty campaigns will continue.
But I certainly agree that such earnings may be only a small addition. Trade for ordinary people is the main income in this area.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:14:34 PM

Bounty is not as profitable as it used to be due to so many fake ICOs project exiting as scam. On the other hand  trading generate more income than bounty. But if am to chose between bounty or trading, I think I will go with both so that I can be able to cover up some loses incase if one doesn't go well the other will. My point is putting your egg in one basket is not such a good idea.

I wouldn't end up doing bounty again, becasue these years i have done bounties, i never gain anything tangible, but when i learned about trade some years back, i have never regretted being a trader. Bounty cannot be compare to Bounty of this days becasue most of them are shitcoins and scam projects. I make my cool money occasionally from trade.   

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: