Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 11315 times)
Narimann

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

I like multimedia projects on the blockbuster! I'm interested in when the application will be demonstrated to the public.
DEC 2018
iOS/Android app launches
V1 of the Choon app launches in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store

Well, that's really fast enough. Perhaps, in connection with the fact that you found the right tools for development, the application will be released earlier?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

I like multimedia projects on the blockbuster! I'm interested in when the application will be demonstrated to the public.
DEC 2018
iOS/Android app launches
V1 of the Choon app launches in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store

Well, that's really fast enough. Perhaps, in connection with the fact that you found the right tools for development, the application will be released earlier?

I'm not sure. Most likely it will be exactly as indicated in the white paper.
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

I havent seen the music on the blockchain yet. Do you have competitors? Or will you fight against the current music services?
I think there are no strong competitors. The fight against the current services will be complex, but it is not necessary. Once the performers and users understand that this service is more profitable - it will be a victory
is there really no competitor? it seems you are not looking for it right, there is a startup from germany that has a big community with Blockchain and Music (imusify) precisely they are on the wind, this project should be able to learn a lot from imusify if you want to be number one. cmiiw
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

I havent seen the music on the blockchain yet. Do you have competitors? Or will you fight against the current music services?
I think there are no strong competitors. The fight against the current services will be complex, but it is not necessary. Once the performers and users understand that this service is more profitable - it will be a victory
is there really no competitor? it seems you are not looking for it right, there is a startup from germany that has a big community with Blockchain and Music (imusify) precisely they are on the wind, this project should be able to learn a lot from imusify if you want to be number one. cmiiw
Imusify with the NEO platform and have a great community in japan, I've heard it
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 06:03:07 PM

Blockchain based incentive platforms for sharing music - including Choon! https://www.publish0x.com/honarparvar/blockchain-based-incentive-platforms-sharing-music-xvwnzq

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: