Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit and campaign manager discussion  (Read 1040 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:57:33 PM

There is mix/different options about Yobit and they have lots of unsolved accusation. I had problem also with Yobit and resolved it almost after six months. I am not sure how many valid accusation there. But seems Yobit running campaign again by their exchange directly which is encouraging spammers (according to most of reputed members). Also there is lot of thread made against Yobit spam.

But question is, really can we stop spammers by opening new thread every day? Is it possible and wise decision to tag all Yobit participants? If not, then is it not better to allow a campaign manager like Yahoo62278 to manage thier campaign? I believe by managing their campaign at least we will able to prevent spammers from forum. A well reputed manager obviously will manage by his/her own style.

So from my side I don't think there is any problem for handle their campaign by Yahoo62278 or any other well reputed managers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3139

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:30:37 PM

There is mix/different options about Yobit and they have lots of unsolved accusation. I had problem also with Yobit and resolved it almost after six months. I am not sure how many valid accusation there. But seems Yobit running campaign again by their exchange directly which is encouraging spammers (according to most of reputed members). Also there is lot of thread made against Yobit spam.

But question is, really can we stop spammers by opening new thread every day? Is it possible and wise decision to tag all Yobit participants? If not, then is it not better to allow a campaign manager like Yahoo62278 to manage thier campaign? I believe by managing their campaign at least we will able to prevent spammers from forum. A well reputed manager obviously will manage by his/her own style.

So from my side I don't think there is any problem for handle their campaign by Yahoo62278 or any other well reputed managers.

I agree with you. Campaign with high spam risk like this must have a manager. though it's only two days of this campaign, a lot of people talking about them. Negative or positive they are still being promoted.
Yahoo should accept to manage this campaign and keep it under control as far as possible.

I use Yobit exchange and I can't complain to any withdraw or deposit problem. Also never use his support because I had no need.

They have a few shady things. He doesn't do wallet updating or delists coins, and it is possible to trade altcoins from the old chain but of course, it is not possible to send this coin to a newly updated network. Because the users are left without their coins. Investbox is another risky action. He offering high daily/weekly percent just to hold his own worthless tokens. But their value falls more than an earned percent, in the end, it starts with the denomination and new circle. visible fraud.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 4419

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:26:46 PM

I think this thread has served its purpose and I will lock it for now. Thanks everyone for your opinions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄