Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Millionaires  (Read 368 times)
pangu (OP)

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:06:06 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 02:34:13 PM by pangu

Top Young Crypto Millionaires:
- Vlad Tenev and Baiju Bhatt (Net worth: $6 billion)
- Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Net worth: $1.4 billion)
- Daniel Larimer (Net worth: $600 million)
- Vitalik Buterin (Net worth: $400-$500 million)
- Charles Hoskinson (Net worth: $500-600 million)
- Pavel Durov (Telegram Open Network)
- Brian Armstrong (CEO of Coinbase)
https://coinmetro.com/blog/top-5-young-crypto-millionaires
https://ethereumworldnews.com/5-crypto-billionaires-listed-fortune-40-under-40

+
Epic Crypto Millionaires:
- Charlie Shrem
- Ross Ulbricht
- Roger Ver
- 50 Cent
- Vitalik Buterin
- Satoshi Nakamoto
- Erik Finman
https://blog.goodaudience.com/five-epic-crypto-millionaires-1cc90e265722

+
China’s Biggest Crypto Billionaires:
- Zhan Ketuan (chairman and co-founder of Bitmain)
- Wu Jihan (co-founder of Bitmain)
- Zhao Changpeng (Binance)
- Li Lin (Huobi)
- Star Xu (OKCoin)
- Li Xiaolai
https://www.coindesk.com/wealth-list-reveals-chinas-13-biggest-crypto-billionaires

+
Top 100 List:
https://cryptotradernews.com/millionaires

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:07:14 PM

How come none of the exchanges are in that list? Like Binance or Coinbase CEOs? Brain Armstrong's (Coinbase CEO) net worth is $1.3 billion and Binance's CEO Changpeng Zhao is also worth about $2 billion. This list is incorrect.

Aero Blue

Activity: 154
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:18:21 PM

How come none of the exchanges are in that list? Like Binance or Coinbase CEOs? Brain Armstrong's (Coinbase CEO) net worth is $1.3 billion and Binance's CEO Changpeng Zhao is also worth about $2 billion. This list is incorrect.

Because its a list of the youngest... Zhao is 42

My Legacy #NoPaidSig BTC: 14EQ2GvKbfkwU8JZ8PdWoAqDUWByzRAn4E
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:22:03 PM

Oh ok. Forgot to check the age but nothing's mentioned about Brain's age (no wiki page).

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:54:38 PM

If you open the link in OP's post you will find that Winklevoss brothers and Daniel Larimer are 37 y.o. Honestly there is only Vitalik Buterin on this list who is under 30. Since what time 37 is considered as young? Anyway, this list is pretty doubtfull, there is much more ppl around the crypto world that have millions worth of BTC and altcoins.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:05:49 PM

If you open the link in OP's post you will find that Winklevoss brothers and Daniel Larimer are 37 y.o. Honestly there is only Vitalik Buterin on this list who is under 30. Since what time 37 is considered as young? Anyway, this list is pretty doubtfull, there is much more ppl around the crypto world that have millions worth of BTC and altcoins.

Seems like this list showing only "well known" persons in the crypto sphere... really interesting to see how much millionaire were born through cryptos... and i totally agree, this list is doubtfull. there are many many more much younger than the winklevoss twins...
pangu (OP)

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:46:46 PM

Seems like this list showing only "well known" persons in the crypto sphere... really interesting to see how much millionaire were born through cryptos... and i totally agree, this list is doubtfull. there are many many more much younger than the winklevoss twins...
do you know any other sources? would be interesting..

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:52:43 PM

I think the list is correct because it stated youngest crypto billionaire and not just the entire cryptocurrency billionaire so the binance CEO is above the age of the listed billionaire.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:16:16 PM

I'm so outdated that from that list I only know Butterin. But it's good to read it and know some new people that make some money thanks to crypto

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:09:00 AM

There are not many people in the world that have been rich in the age of 37.
In the attempts of being a millionaire 37 is considered a young age. Buterin is just a miracle as he managed to make it in 25 years old.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:17:19 AM

I'm so outdated that from that list I only know Butterin. But it's good to read it and know some new people that make some money thanks to crypto

How you not know the Wiklevoss twins?  Grin

Most of the list have been involved in bitcoin early and Vitalik is well know as the creator of Ethereum so I'm not surprised that at a young age these boys have accomplished a lot.

And it's good to have deep pockets, like the twins while others work their ass off to make lots of money out of this crypto sphere.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:33:41 AM

I never heard about the co founders of Robinhood and this is first time that I read about them.

I am alive
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:59:35 AM

why is vitalik always mentions as nr.1 he is the poorest of all of them?

is it because without him all others would not be taken serious and just as a joke?

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:49:22 AM

Most of the list have been involved in bitcoin early and Vitalik is well know as the creator of Ethereum so I'm not surprised that at a young age these boys have accomplished a lot.

And it's good to have deep pockets, like the twins while others work their ass off to make lots of money out of this crypto sphere.
You're right I know even them out of that list. I've just forgot their name while I was reading

I know why your pray will never be answered!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:07:40 AM

You're right I know even them out of that list. I've just forgot their name while I was reading

you realise something no single one of them became a millionaires speculating and investing in crypto, (except for bitcoin)

they all are enterpreneuers.

pangu (OP)

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:25:14 PM

Here is another interesting list with "five epic crypto millionaires":
https://blog.goodaudience.com/five-epic-crypto-millionaires-1cc90e265722

akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

Is 50 Cent actually legit?
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:12:29 PM

I guess it is not just the crypto millionaires in the bitcoin world. There are so many people who are using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I guess they are just in silence. Observing. Those people are the known billionaires, right? I hope there will be more reveal crypto billionaires this year.
Privcy Foundation

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:17:28 PM

I wouldn't take all the money in the world to look like that lilttle faggot Vitalik.
Privcy Foundation

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:20:58 PM

Is 50 Cent actually legit?

50 cent accepted bitcoins for one of his albums but he sold them off almost immediately, he is not a millionaire from crypto but he is very wealthy from his rap career.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: