Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (POW) USED-TECH (scrypt) Low supply, pre announcement  (Read 745 times)
PondSkimmer (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:44:36 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 10:41:50 PM by PondSkimmer

USED-TECH
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________

I am currently recruiting for a team of skilled workers ready to put in some hard and honest work, if the thought of being on the forefront of a coin launch is your thing.

I am holding a pre-mined amount of the coin to pay for the work done, and will be offering up rewards to those who can complete tasks. Such as but not limited to making a dedicated block explorer, A nice coin logo, a professional whitepaper, discord tip/rain bot for the loyal followers. These are one time fees, as is the payment for moderators and staff. After having studied business for over 20 years, I have a sure fire proposal for sales and to raise the price of the coin exponentially over a 3 year period, with stabilization in the range of $20,000.00 USD. That being said, those who get in at the beginning will receive a portion larger than those joining later.

https://discord.gg/vQCP7fQ is the applicant discord server.

Coin specs are scrypt based with a VRX re-targeting system integrated, this means a little bit more security and no stuck blocks.
1 coin reward per block until that halves the first time at block 500,000. Giving everyone a bit more equal of a chance to earn some of the coin before halving. It is NOT a MN or POS hybrid, as the majority of these seem to just be exit scams. This is not an ICO and will hold any pre-sales. Any pre-mined funds shall be made for public view and allocated accordingly to distribution plans. These plans are the marketing, structural, and technology aspects of the distribution plan. With only 5% of the pre-mine set aside for the developers. There is only 1.01 Million coins, with a 1% pre-mine included.

We are doing it this way to be fair to everyone.

The coins have not actually been mined yet, we are still running test-net under variable loads of difficulty.

No FUD please. Small rewards for anyone who finds grammatical or spelling errors as well. Or any finds that seem to warrant a reward  Wink
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSkimmer (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

AltCoinsPOOL will be support USED-TECH coin after launch

Perfect, thank you for the notification.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:16:45 PM

so to get the coins just from mining?
and will you make a giveaway/bounty from the premined funds?
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:32:17 PM

Watching with interest and willing to offer support.

twitter.com/notsofast
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:23:14 PM

I would suggest that you add a small % pos to the wallet to gaurd against 51% pow attacks.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:33:10 PM

Why not make your own whitepaper? You are the only one that knows better about your platform.
Without a doubt, after studying business for about 20 years as you mentioned, you can do a better job on this.
I can understand block explorer, logo and other things, but you should not trust your whitepaper to just anyone out there.
You might end up getting an accusation of plagiarizing your content (because you have no full knowledge where they get those info), which is by the way the usual scenario here.
PondSkimmer (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:47:05 PM

Why not make your own whitepaper? You are the only one that knows better about your platform.
Without a doubt, after studying business for about 20 years as you mentioned, you can do a better job on this.
I can understand block explorer, logo and other things, but you should not trust your whitepaper to just anyone out there.
You might end up getting an accusation of plagiarizing your content (because you have no full knowledge where they get those info), which is by the way the usual scenario here.

I plan on writing out the white paper, but to smooth the edges with graphics would be ideal. I however didn't study graphics art, only business. That is all I really need help with on it. Thanks for the great tip though, seriously!
PondSkimmer (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:04:23 PM

Hmmm, the issue of POS to protect from POW 51% attack... We are pretty set upon no POS and plan to divide much of the work between pools that are reserving. However, if we get enough people wanting POS, we may make some changes and include POS as part of the chain mechanics.

1.01Million Total
1% premined, and 10% of that 1% is for developers, 40% to giveaways and promotions and 50% set in certain price ranges on exchanges to be able to grow and maintain the coin worth for the community and for future development aspects of the use case of the coin.

The ultimate goal of the coin is to reduce electronic waste from entering the landfills while also providing a means of acquiring usable parts at a cheaper price than any retail outlet. We will start out with our website and discord server as hubs for these sales. That is of course, after launching the main-net and acquiring value on the exchanges.

Unless someone posted another question while I was writing this, I believe I answered the above questions.
john8chop

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:10:36 AM

Glad to host a node and set up a pool. Just need a source
PondSkimmer (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:27:43 AM

Glad to host a node and set up a pool. Just need a source
We will be releasing the source once main-net is launched and pre-mine is over.
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:58:41 PM

Hi, interesting! If you will need help with discord and running the community I will be happy to help. Also technical writing and automation tasks & technical support in general. let me know!
PondSkimmer (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:31:03 PM

Hi, interesting! If you will need help with discord and running the community I will be happy to help. Also technical writing and automation tasks & technical support in general. let me know!

Sounds perfect! Is this the same nick for you in discord?
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:01:52 PM

seems like good plan, really hope final name would not be used-tech Grin

selling sushistake.com, send offers
PondSkimmer (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:59:45 PM

seems like good plan, really hope final name would not be used-tech Grin

Thanks, we are looking for another blockchain developer to help implement the GhostRider algo(or something similiar). The name may change towards something that sounds more positive since "used" gives almost a negative connotation.
SpektralFeniks

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:41:59 PM

reserved
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 11:45:15 PM

We would like to add you to our mining pools when you launch Smiley