Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [TOP]✅WBCC CLUB - Indicators, analytics, signals!✅  (Read 2445 times)
tiknack

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:07:56 PM

Whats the delay of your broadcast? Is it better to watch it on youtube or twitch? Sometime everysecond counts and I want to save as much time as I can

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laks777 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:46:28 PM

Have you given out vouches to reputed members? What guarantee is there that you aren't using puppet accounts here and only creating fake buzz?
Many signalling services say that they are sending you exclusive signals, but in reality they are recycling signals from other premium clubs. And most of these clubs actually send out signals so their so called paid members buy up their bull shit assets while the signal makers dump on them.

So any guarantees that you aren't the same?

The list of channels is listed on our website with original links, and analytical agencies from which we take the analytics. And we have our own Indicators, as well as a club of traders who trade on their own.
Our work can be viewed live on the indicator, which generates signals itself, all links are at the beginning of the topic.
netherfikk

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:30:49 AM

Whats the delay of your broadcast? Is it better to watch it on youtube or twitch? Sometime everysecond counts and I want to save as much time as I can
I think its less than 10 seconds on each platform. And twitch should be a little less because it is a streaming platform in the first place.
Even if its not, 10 seconds won't change anything.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:57:38 AM

Have you given out vouches to reputed members? What guarantee is there that you aren't using puppet accounts here and only creating fake buzz?
Many signalling services say that they are sending you exclusive signals, but in reality they are recycling signals from other premium clubs. And most of these clubs actually send out signals so their so called paid members buy up their bull shit assets while the signal makers dump on them.

The list of channels is listed on our website with original links, and analytical agencies from which we take the analytics. And we have our own Indicators, as well as a club of traders who trade on their own.
Our work can be viewed live on the indicator, which generates signals itself, all links are at the beginning of the topic.

glad you answered but what about the
Have you given out vouches to reputed members?
part? have you done that yet? Or is that not an option? People on this forum are pretty skeptical of signaling services.. I am one of such people.. so you will excuse my effort to extract an answer from you..
laks777 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:03:51 AM

part? have you done that yet? Or is that not an option? People on this forum are pretty skeptical of signaling services.. I am one of such people.. so you will excuse my effort to extract an answer from you..

as I wrote above, we already had over 200 people in the club, someone like it, someone came in to be curious, in any case, the action made it possible for a relatively cheap payment to check for yourself whether you need this club or not.

And the most important: The main direction is not a signaling club, but training and helping newbies, we have been working in trading for a long time, and in our chat, the new guys are learning, we have a lot of information from various sources that helps newbies, to make them traders, in the future and good traders. There are always successful students and those who could not learn without it anywhere.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

as I wrote above, we already had over 200 people in the club, someone like it, someone came in to be curious, in any case, the action made it possible for a relatively cheap payment to check for yourself whether you need this club or not.

And the most important: The main direction is not a signaling club, but training and helping newbies, we have been working in trading for a long time, and in our chat, the new guys are learning, we have a lot of information from various sources that helps newbies, to make them traders, in the future and good traders. There are always successful students and those who could not learn without it anywhere.

So short answer is no, you do not have any one reputable from this forum vouching for you.
Thanks then. I'll pass. Good luck
laks777 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:28:24 AM

So short answer is no, you do not have any one reputable from this forum vouching for you.
Thanks then. I'll pass. Good luck

they will not worry Smiley We are recently in this forum, everything has its time.
laks777 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:58:04 AM

New club results! currently a profit of 0.45 BTC on the transaction.
pamchik

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:13:25 AM

Good job with the eth signals. Today was the first time it helped me.
tiknack

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:15:45 PM

ethereum has been growing for almoust a week now. There was no need to follow the signals to make a profit  Roll Eyes
pamchik

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:12:42 AM

ethereum has been growing for almoust a week now. There was no need to follow the signals to make a profit  Roll Eyes
That is correct. But yestarday there was a slight upturn, roughly than usual. And now its back to where it was on Saturday.
netherfikk

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:14:40 PM

There was a correction, did you just save coins or made profit out of it?
pamchik

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:32:20 AM

My aim right is to buy as much and as cheap as possible, I did it right in the moment of correction
netherfikk

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:41:31 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 03:53:58 PM by netherfikk

My aim right is to buy as much and as cheap as possible, I did it right in the moment of correction
Understood. I have a strong feeling that there's going to be a hell lot of corrections which is good for you Wink
crepasta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:44:46 PM

Is there any other way to contact with administration besides tg?
crepasta

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:25:16 PM

you still gonna need tg to use club's signals and other stuff. Better download it once.
Its blocked in my country and I dont like to seek for a way to avoid the block.
crepasta

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:41:51 AM

you still gonna need tg to use club's signals and other stuff. Better download it once.
Use some free VPN or proxy to get an access to telegram, as simple as that :/
Will it compromise my security?
pamchik

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:03:22 PM

Theres not many countries tg is blocked in. Where are you from?
crepasta

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:10:05 AM

Theres not many countries tg is blocked in. Where are you from?
Why do ask huh? I live in Europe. I already sent a pm to the club administrator he gave me the email. :p
laks777 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:36:36 AM

Our new modest results!

We are waiting for everyone in our Club: https://tele.click/wbccpaybot !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: