Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan request without collateral.  (Read 261 times)
CryptoConstella (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:30:22 AM

Hello, i'm looking for loan without collateral, i need 0.15.

I need loan in BTC with long-term for my project, i'll repay in EOS, or ETH.

Thanks you and greetings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:59:31 AM

LOL like seriously you think you can come to this forum and ask for anything you want and there would be a kind hearted soul here waiting to give out coins to your beggar hands? You are nothing in this forum not even a speck of dust who needs care. People like you need to be kicked on their bum real hard to make sure they come back to reality from their dream land. Grin

Enjoy some red paint on your account.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:16:49 PM

Poor fella.
I suggest you ask it from anyone you know in real life. You are just another stranger here. More tags are on your way by the way.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
CryptoConstella (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:02:58 PM

LOL like seriously you think you can come to this forum and ask for anything you want and there would be a kind hearted soul here waiting to give out coins to your beggar hands? You are nothing in this forum not even a speck of dust who needs care. People like you need to be kicked on their bum real hard to make sure they come back to reality from their dream land. Grin

Enjoy some red paint on your account.

Thanks to you, you has been reported, you know you are a person, therefore less serious, apart from being a member of high rank, you take advantage and you throw red trust as if nothing, it's very funny to do this

I have a serious project, if I asked for a long term request.

But its okay, I think I can not stay here with people who arrive and they throw red trust, minimum be more kind or ask, but it is impossible.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:43:18 PM

You are not qualified to ask for a loan by the standard of your account, you also said i'll repay in EOS, or ETH when you request loan in btc, are you normal at all ?
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:40:15 AM

Thanks to you, you has been reported, you know you are a person, therefore less serious, apart from being a member of high rank, you take advantage and you throw red trust as if nothing, it's very funny to do this

I have a serious project, if I asked for a long term request.

But its okay, I think I can not stay here with people who arrive and they throw red trust, minimum be more kind or ask, but it is impossible.

Funny is to see you, a noob, to come here and ask BTC. Didn't bother to read before you ask stranger or it was too boring for your eyes? You get what you deserve and it's on you.
Your thoughts are right, you can't stay here. We don't like scamers and beggars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: