Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
Crypto S (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:53:15 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 01:58:12 PM by Crypto S

We are pleased to announce that MPCX is just about to launch the crowd sale campaign. The campaign will be done in several steps:
______

• Two IEO rounds on different exchanges with the consecutive listing of the XDMC token on both venues;
  • ICO Round one out of MPCX Platform;

⭐️If you aren't already aware, we hit our Pre-sale Hard Cap of 1 000 ETH @ 650 USDT. At that round the XDMC token was offered @0.02 USDT.⭐️

During upcoming rounds, XDMC Token will be offered at:
______

• First IEO price was :  0.05 USDT (Successful-ProBit),
  • Second IEO price  : 0.06 USDT  (OOOBTC).
  • Next price updates are coming soon.

⭐️ERC -20 compliant XDMC Token will be listed after the end of the Second IEO round, in Q2 2019. The listing price will be announced in advance.⭐️

IEO Timeline
______

ProBit
  • 6 900 000 XDMC tokens will be available for sale at $0.05 on ProBit,
  • Users will gain 15% more XDMC by purchasing XDMC through PROB. PROB is the token of ProBit Exchange, which offers its holders multiple airdrops and benefits,
  • Users will gain 10% more XDMC by purchasing XDMC through USDT, BTC, ETH and XRP.

⭐️IEO Duration: April 26th, 2019, 12:00 KST —  May 7th, 2019, 11:59 KST.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______

OOOBTC
  • 8 333 334 XDMC tokens will be available for sale at $0.06 on OOOBTC,

⭐️IEO Duration:  June 28th, 2019, 12:00 (UTC +8)  —   July 14th, 2019, 12:00 (UTC +8).
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______

⭐️More updates coming soon in this section.

Upcoming Listings
______

• ⭐️ Probit: July - August 2019
  • ⭐️ Tier 2 Exchange: July - August 2019

Ecosystem
______

Once the platform is completed, the following services will be available:
------------------
.• Crypto Investable Indices(CII), Digital Smart Investment Mandate (DSIM), P2P crypto lending strategies, crypto ETNs and AI crypto funds;
• ICO promotion platform and analytics;
• OTC trading solutions;
.• A cryptocurrency exchange for the top 200 cryptocurrency pairs;
• An MPCX trading terminal;
• Safekeeping and crypto wallet solutions;
.• Payments and certain banking solutions;
• Crypto P2P lending;
• Traditional regulated digital wealth management.

MPCX's AI Powered Products!
______

DSIM:It enables users to have an intelligent, diversified portfolio created within 5 minutes from thousands of options for investment strategies and individually crafted for their needs. Initially, the user can specify the required returns and investment duration that gives users control over their investments. After the DSIM creates a planned portfolio, the interface also displays a gauge to clearly inform the user of the relative risk of their portfolio, depending on the parameters selected.

The MPCX Platform will initially offer three crypto investable indices:
• Crypto Large Cap Index (CLT). This index will hold the ten largest crypto tokens, weighted by market capitalization but capped at 20% weight to ensure sufficient diversity.
• Mid Cap Index (M20T). This index contains the next 20 largest tokens, with the maximum weighting capped at 10%.
• Small Beta Factor Exposure Crypto Index (SBCI). This index will consist of 200 tokens that are capped at an individual allocation of 5%. These tokens and their respective weights will be optimized by MPCX's highly sophisticated machine learning and artificial intelligence-driven algorithms.

MPCX Network Valuation
______

Valuation of the MPCX network and XDMC tokens are based on the quantity theory of money. In our opinion the XDMC token value will grow from the current $0.22 to $1.5 and the MPCX network value will grow from 219.865 mln to 1,500.945 mln over the next 3 years.

XDMC Token Supply Model
______

Team Vesting Plan and Use of Proceeds
______

Team tokens will be released every 180 days in 6 instalments over 3 years. We use MPCX's Smart Contract for vesting plan execution.

Roadmap
______

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armavirjetski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:11:06 PM

Greetings everyone, was now surfing the Web and met your project with pretty fresh concept and idea. But if possible, would like to clarify a few moments regarding MPCX. Is anyone here to assist me a bit? Wink
acgenius

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:23:23 PM

Greetings everyone, was now surfing the Web and met your project with pretty fresh concept and idea. But if possible, would like to clarify a few moments regarding MPCX. Is anyone here to assist me a bit? Wink

Good evening there, I am not from the team, though pretty into the project, so can help you in here. MPCX is a Digital Crypto Wealth Management blockchain driven financial services platform for innovative crypto investors. The MPCX's unique products are tailored to their clients including Investable Crypto Indices and the Digital Smart Investment Mandate Smiley So from my point of view, sounds truly bold
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:39:18 PM

Good evening there, I am not from the team, though pretty into the project, so can help you in here. MPCX is a Digital Crypto Wealth Management blockchain driven financial services platform for innovative crypto investors. The MPCX's unique products are tailored to their clients including Investable Crypto Indices and the Digital Smart Investment Mandate Smiley So from my point of view, sounds truly bold

Hmm, sounds extremely interesting. And they will aggregate it all in 1 single platform? Should be truly comfortable for everyone in such a situation.. Smiley
acgenius

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:41:19 PM

Hmm, sounds extremely interesting. And they will aggregate it all in 1 single platform? Should be truly comfortable for everyone in such a situation.. Smiley

That's the point and that's why the interest towards the project keeps growing. By the way, are you planning to participate in the IEO the project is having?
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:48:04 PM

That's the point and that's why the interest towards the project keeps growing. By the way, are you planning to participate in the IEO the project is having?

Yeah, of course. That's basically how I have found the project. They are conducting IEO on 26-th of April, so I have plenty of time to get in love with the project even more Roll Eyes
acgenius

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:18:43 PM

Yeah, of course. That's basically how I have found the project. They are conducting IEO on 26-th of April, so I have plenty of time to get in love with the project even more Roll Eyes

Absolutely right. And attention keeps growing. By the way, have you met any analogues of MPCX? Cause talking about myself, I probably met some features as stand-alone ones, but in 1 single environment - I haven't. So I believe that MPCX is basically about pretty wide market
cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:07:40 PM

I am not part of the team either, but they are 24/7 active in their TG community. It seems like they are gaining pretty much hype for their upcoming IEO Smiley
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:39:15 PM

Absolutely right. And attention keeps growing. By the way, have you met any analogues of MPCX? Cause talking about myself, I probably met some features as stand-alone ones, but in 1 single environment - I haven't. So I believe that MPCX is basically about pretty wide market

Nope, also haven't met any analogues and similar products. And of course, this is the another competitive advantage. Because platform users can get much more from 1 platform - from banking to trading and traditional assets Smiley
acgenius

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:49:40 PM

Nope, also haven't met any analogues and similar products. And of course, this is the another competitive advantage. Because platform users can get much more from 1 platform - from banking to trading and traditional assets Smiley

Oh yes, also heard of them. And are you aware of what they are focusing on at first? What should we wait for in short term? Cause so far everything sounds very professional
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:17:22 PM

Oh yes, also heard of them. And are you aware of what they are focusing on at first? What should we wait for in short term? Cause so far everything sounds very professional

Great question. Well, as far as I know, in the short term, MPCX will create a blockchain driven decentralized ecosystem to manage innovative investors’ portfolios of crypto assets. Based on the current market situation with a huge demand for the services and very limited financial management solutions they decided to create the MPCX Platform to service the market opportunities Smiley
neuromancer4867

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:25:39 PM

No input so far other than that font makes me want to stab literally everyone.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:27:26 PM

As the title thread says, their PreICO hardcap was already reached, how much is that amount?
And with 2 IEOs planned, it seems that the team is desiring a lot of money for their project.
How much is the hard cap for each IEO?
acgenius

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

Great question. Well, as far as I know, in the short term, MPCX will create a blockchain driven decentralized ecosystem to manage innovative investors’ portfolios of crypto assets. Based on the current market situation with a huge demand for the services and very limited financial management solutions they decided to create the MPCX Platform to service the market opportunities Smiley

Truly bold. Thanks a lot for sharing all this. Will now go through their website to explore more, but so far I love how the things are going Smiley
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:37:26 AM

Will xdmc be listed on other exchanges as well?? 
Crypto S (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:02:50 AM

As the title thread says, their PreICO hardcap was already reached, how much is that amount?
And with 2 IEOs planned, it seems that the team is desiring a lot of money for their project.
How much is the hard cap for each IEO?

Hello, XDMC token was offered @0.02 USDT during Pre ICO round and we hit our pre-sale Hard Cap of 1 000 ETH @ 650 USDT. 6 900 000 XDMC tokens will be available for sale at $0.05 on ProBit
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:25:01 AM

Good job on partnering with probit👍 It's one of the largest exchanges in Korea, isn't it? Please correct me if I'm mistaken..
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:10:01 PM

congrats for you to reach the hardcap in the presale
 btw i have a question regarding the tokens, i saw that the token has in the 2 blockchain ethereum and waves.
can you explain how it works for the token?
Crypto S (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:11:04 PM

congrats for you to reach the hardcap in the presale
 btw i have a question regarding the tokens, i saw that the token has in the 2 blockchain ethereum and waves.
can you explain how it works for the token?

PreICO XDMC was a Waves based token, in order to provide instant liquidity to investors and ensure that their confidence on MPCX is rock solid from day 1.

However, after the PreICO Hard Cap achievement, the team decided that it would be wiser in terms of infrastructure and scalability to migrate on ETH MainNet. We released successfully our Erc-20 compliant token back in summer 2018, and during Autumn, we offered a 1:1 swap offer for all Waves based XDMC hodlers.

The remaining Waves compliant tokens are among early investors and traded on Waves Dex. Our crowdsale rounds from now on will be established through our Erc-20 based XDMC. Please note that both types of XDMC convey the same rights and utility on MPCX Platform, as strictly quoted by PoG(Proof of Governance).
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:28:49 PM

pegging your token to a set price in ICO always feels like a fail off the bat
should be dynamic imo
"preico hardcap reached" oh god here we go again, vbk anyone? Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: