Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DogeCash (DOGEC)  (Read 2482 times)
Andrey09

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:08:45 AM

Have you heard about DogeCash ?
https://youtu.be/oEOsz2HMWjw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey09

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:30:41 PM

Block Reward reduction incoming!! 33 days until rewards reduce. Get it now while you can doges!

#DogeCASH #Masternodes #Crypto #passiveincome #DOGEC
mrmetech

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 02:15:16 AM

This isn't that bad of a project I mean there are coins that only have marketing and this coin has development which not ever coin has.

crypto person

Activity: 16
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:02:15 AM

DOGEC is a sleeper coin. I know it will succeed. I have been invested in it since its release. I must admit I have been quiet about this coin because of greed. I have been
staking and collecting as many masternodes as I can. I'm speaking about it now because I have comfortable bags. Anyways the main reason that attracted me to this coin was the absolute transparent team. Can anyone mention the whois of any POS staking coin? Dogec tells us exactly who they are and has a very tight dedicated community. The coin is limited to a 21 million supply with a "case use" attached to platforms and projects. I look forward to this ride because I can easily see a valuation north of $5++
gnoe

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:48:48 AM

DogeCash is going very well despite this bear market.
Nice job Devs for keep developing and delivering. 
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:01:47 PM

DOGEC is a sleeper coin. I know it will succeed. I have been invested in it since its release. I must admit I have been quiet about this coin because of greed. I have been
staking and collecting as many masternodes as I can. I'm speaking about it now because I have comfortable bags. Anyways the main reason that attracted me to this coin was the absolute transparent team. Can anyone mention the whois of any POS staking coin? Dogec tells us exactly who they are and has a very tight dedicated community. The coin is limited to a 21 million supply with a "case use" attached to platforms and projects. I look forward to this ride because I can easily see a valuation north of $5++
I think your hopes may be justified if Elon Musk will make a cool tweet about DOGEC.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DogeCashTeam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 10:02:41 PM

Hey, Doges!

Checkout the milestones we've completed and the new roadmap. It's been wonderful and will continue to be. Monthly audits for masternode/staking providers, and now small businesses can accept DogeCash using Prodoge!

Spread the word!

https://blog.dogec.io/lets-talk-partnership-masternode-quality-new-roadmap/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DOGECASH  ▬▬  THE DOGE IS NOW THE MASTER (NODE)  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◢◤  SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN THE MASTERNODE SPACE  ◢◤  Now Trading on CryptoBridge  ◢◤
▬▬▬▬       website      -      twitter      -      telegram      -      discord      -      bitcointalk       ▬▬▬▬
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 03:08:04 PM

Definitely love the project lol. Tbh, not sure if I love the Doge pics in the ANN or DOGEC aha. Just kidding. Thanks for bringing this project to my attention, surely looks great.
Also, love DOGE AI. He is so hooman lol. Can spend hours talking to him aha. Great job!  Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:43:03 AM

stepping on DOGE's paws...risky bet!

You guys seem to have brilliant ideas to make it successful, though... You already managed to have your own visual identity, while keeping the "dog vibe" Grin

I shall say, as a graphic designer myself, your visual designs are amazing!! Love the faceted doggy logo, the beautiful wallet and all.

Bringing a bit of "class" to a tech-savvy-geek world, with the humour carried by the "meme-style brand"...nice touch!
olaitanni

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:34:30 PM

I love the prestige along with this project. I am sure many things to learn
bitcoindiego

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:53:21 AM

Cant wait for the hardware wallet integration.

Looking forward to see it in my nano ledger wallet

A woof a woof!
CryptoQueenMari
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:58:34 AM

Hello from the TRTTNODES platform

DOGES Instant nodes and  masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and start getting rewards immediately!

What we offer:

INSTANT-MASTERNODES INVESTMENT
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-Step investment setup
- Auto-Reinvest rewards
- Instant withdrawals in most cases.
- Frequent rewards (payments every 6 hours)
- Add more coins to existing investment
- Withdraw from your  investment at any time
- Low minimum investment (just 10 EUR value)
- No cap on investment amount
- Low fees
- 24/7 service

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- Keep your coins into your wallet.
- 3-clicks setup
- Price: 1.79 €/Month. Volume discounts available.
- Fees charged daily in TRTT
- 24/7 service

trttNodes Guides:
How to invest with trttNodes - https://bit.ly/2M8RApI
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes- https://bit.ly/2SBYkxx

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

Check our multicurrency explorer at  https://chains.trittium.cc/

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/7PDearP
DogeCashTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 03:37:18 PM

Definitely love the project lol. Tbh, not sure if I love the Doge pics in the ANN or DOGEC aha. Just kidding. Thanks for bringing this project to my attention, surely looks great.
Also, love DOGE AI. He is so hooman lol. Can spend hours talking to him aha. Great job!  Cheesy

So do we. So glad you like the work we put into it all. Redoing the bot soon so lets see what we come up with?!

stepping on DOGE's paws...risky bet!

You guys seem to have brilliant ideas to make it successful, though... You already managed to have your own visual identity, while keeping the "dog vibe" Grin

I shall say, as a graphic designer myself, your visual designs are amazing!! Love the faceted doggy logo, the beautiful wallet and all.

Bringing a bit of "class" to a tech-savvy-geek world, with the humour carried by the "meme-style brand"...nice touch!

We love DOGE. Nothing wrong, they get salty some days but we can handle it. Whos going to be the better DOGE? Smiley

I love the prestige along with this project. I am sure many things to learn

We, thank you. Lots of hard work has went into this project with no plans on stopping anytime soon.

Cant wait for the hardware wallet integration.

Looking forward to see it in my nano ledger wallet

A woof a woof!

We sent a pull request not too long ago.... we have forked blockbook to start working with trezor as well.

This coin has a good name to it, looks like its dying out though.

Never that! Just remember one thing, even if we are quiet its because we have our heads down and working.
Guess why I am here today? New wallet update!!!

So check us out, read the follow ANN:

Hello Doges,

We're here for a quick update! Lately, we've been executing tasks and development in silence, but always check #dev-updates for activity - We're always up to something.

Wallet version 5.0.0

- New interface
- Staking monitor
- Income graph
- Deterministic Wallets
- Cold Staking

The team had prepped to do 4.1.0, but we figured lets get the new interface out and fix some of the bugs users have reported with segfaults/crashes. This will be a major update and it will have our new interface!

Besides development, we are glad to announce a listing approval from New Capital exchange (this is even for free!). Pairs should be listed once we get the new wallet version out. Thankfully, this will help those out who are stuck between marketplaces due to recent restrictions regarding KYC and deposits. This also helps you expand your trading ability.

Prodoge and DogeCash are still in talks about how we are going to work out our partnership. Once we have hammered out all the details we will be announcing to the community what is planned.

We appreciate your time and patience with us at DogeCash.

Have a great week, Doges.

Thank you

- The DogeCash Team

◢◤  SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN THE MASTERNODE SPACE  ◢◤  Now Trading on CryptoBridge  ◢◤
▬▬▬▬       website      -      twitter      -      telegram      -      discord      -      bitcointalk       ▬▬▬▬
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:10:37 PM

Hello from the TRTTNODES platform

DOGES Instant nodes and  masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and start getting rewards immediately!

What we offer:

INSTANT-MASTERNODES INVESTMENT
- 3-Step investment setup
- Auto-Reinvest rewards
- Instant withdrawals in most cases.
- Frequent rewards (payments every 6 hours)
- Add more coins to existing investment
- Withdraw from your  investment at any time
- Low minimum investment (just 10 EUR value)
- No cap on investment amount
- Low fees
- 24/7 service

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- Keep your coins into your wallet.
- 3-clicks setup
- Price: 1.79 €/Month. Volume discounts available.
- Fees charged daily in TRTT
- 24/7 service

trttNodes Guides:
How to invest with trttNodes - https://bit.ly/2M8RApI
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes- https://bit.ly/2SBYkxx

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

Check our multicurrency explorer at  https://chains.trittium.cc/

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/7PDearP

Its a good idea however I am usually hesitant to invest in this host services is that when they go out of business, they take all your coins and vanish. Can you guarantee it will not happen to this instance? Just asking..

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
DogeCashTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 02:45:47 PM

Greetings!

We at DogeCash would like to apologize since we haven’t been able to speak much lately, even in regard to Development. However, all systems are being monitored, maintained and everything is in perfect working order from our analysis. As one of us has been busy working and traveling around the world for the work I do, I have settled in a remote tropical island in Thailand, where my second home is. I have been coming here for more than 15 years and living in the jungle with some of my Thai friends. It may sound like paradise and most likely is, but there is still plenty of major problems the island faces, one of those is the stray animals. The Local Care Center for Animals was founded back in 2001 and before that there was absolutely no veterinarian support on the island. Since then this group has been working mostly 24/7 and taking care of every animal found on the streets, from dogs and cats to monitor lizards, monkeys and slow lorry. They are absolutely amazing, I have been helping them periodically throughout my visits to the island and they have helped me a great amount with my jungle dogs and cats ever since I came to the island.  The organization gets no government support, they exist solely off donations and the kindness of others. Recently, I asked them for some medicine to cure one local street dog, but I subsequently found out that the financial situation is quite dire. There is not enough medicament’s for the animals and barely any financial support at all.

Many of you may know of my dream for DogeCash network to turn into donations and animal care/support projects. We hope to help people too, but now I am focused on animals and will do my best to help them. James and I are working on a payment processor integration for the past few months and facing some issues that we should hopefully rectify shortly. For us to not lose any progress during these days of quiet development, I came up with this idea to make some real steps and provide support to those guys from Care For Animals.

Why did I choose this group as a donation candidate:

1- I have known them personally for more than 15 years.

2- They are working everyday and true volunteers, every person there is unpaid and whats given is for the animals.

3- I know the real situation on this island and see how their work impacts the whole ecosystem.

4- I am currently on the Island and will stay here to see through the completion of this project from start to finish.

5- I do not need any development support for this, I can take care of each stage of the process myself but anyone that can assist is more than welcome to.

What we will get in return:

1- We get mentioned on their Facebook and it will show the exact donation amount in fiat.

2- We will get a picture with our DogeCash banner at the PAC home base with their big logo.

3- We will achieve something real and extremely positive.

4- We will start slow on our path to the big donation platform and not just an internet platform but in real life.

Recently I have been talk with the group here and they are awaiting for a professional film that should be delivered around the 16th of February.

What we will present to the community:

1- A professional film about the local care center for animals and the island in general to see what I am speaking of.

2- I have filmed local animals with my phone to bring some small videos in the meantime. I already have some support from some of my friends who are doing similar types of projects right now, this will be combined in another small presentation here.

What do We need from the community:

1- We are going to post a poll in our discord for users to vote, so we need you to say “YES we will do it!”

2- I need some assistance with the presentation creation of the pictures and videos I have mentioned above, I do not have most of my computers here with me and so most of my editing tools are unavailable to me. It will be hard for me to complete in a timely fashion while in the jungle. So anyone with video editing skills or photo editing skills, your help would be greatly appreciated.

3- DM one of the team if you can help in any particular way.

Here are some links for you guys to check out and look into about the group. We suggest you really dig into the Facebook page as that is where they are reporting everything very frequently. The web page is more of a visit/post card but please take a look as well.

https://www.facebook.com/PhanganAnimalCareForStrays/

https://pacsthailand.com/about/

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/tLyThqaG3SckL2Pu6

NOTE:

This is only the start of our campaigns, if you guys give a positive feedback in our poll, we will continue to explain more in detail as you request.

DogeCashTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 05:19:10 PM

Greeting Doges!

The time has come for us to move forward with our ongoing donation campaign.

Let us explain how it works:

These inputs are supported for ongoing donation campaign:

Bitcoin:
1L6VQ4RpQYfDa2foceGSUC2nyVdzCA25aR

Doge:
DACrS2XjKbWWtPzcXEqh45JHrmstWPPK6U

Etherium:
0x4257434c44a79F6443F74e82DD5C6141979208FD

Dash:
XodxW29RWUtHZVeFXQctBtBr8X9iHFcQi5

DogeCash:
DEDQABE3sJf1R2UJBtwNJHdLTtvWavg8Zb

Binance Coin:
bnb1jemdangxg3jqytxg8e5p05ywkg6fvqkm8ck66s

Qtum:
QXBuaPJjkuuAvjv27JvEnV4JbSaprpV8r7

Waves:
3P2WGrhfeSc8MuKP41WTqPw7dRiUs8wmDVB

Cardano:
DdzFFzCqrhsrQEfkhzhnvcxmoW23v61CaCXkgHpw6P5CLW4xWj5LeDpN8DiBWeiuptuVpTbKtH1cdop K3qtsMxeqzQvXFvv4beqwi3SL

SmartCash:
Sjj9vwpTdtYshQdKtmd6MCk94bZwtvHSJz

The funds collection starts from this announcement release and will end in two weeks.
( time frame can be adjusted by community vote )

PLEASE CHECK ALL DONATION ADDRESSES ACROSS ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
   PLATFORMS, TEAM MEMBERS WILL NEVER SEND YOU ANY MESSAGE IN    PRIVATE.
   THESE ADDRESSES ARE PERMANENT FOR PAC DONATION CAMPAIGN AND    WILL   NOT BE CHANGED UNTIL EVENT IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.

We are aiming to our goal of 500$, if we collect less, lets say 450$ then 50$ going to be
borrowed from the team vault ( in DOGEC ) and later added to our governance system as a proposal, then we can replenish this amount and send back to the vault. If we collect 300$ then we add 200$ from our vault and later add 200$ as a proposal to recover vault deposit, etc...

Funds collected will be converted into BTC and collected DogeCash firstly will be sold on our OTC Discord Channel and the rest will be sold on exchange, the general idea is to affect DOGEC price as less as possible ( in negative ) until we gain a decent volume.

This is our first experiment, the system will be improved and adjusted later, based on our collective experiences and step by step.

Whats happen if we collect more than 500$ ?

Half of any extra funds will go to the donation candidate since they are main subject, the rest of the funds will be divided in 2 , one side will go to development process and another side will stay until we have found our next donation candidate. We still need to check how much time it takes for us to complete ongoing campaign, and based on this data we can say approximately when our next event will take place.

Short example: our goal is 500$ , lets say we collect 600$ , this means the extra 100$ this amount is to be split into equal parts, 50$ will go to the donation candidate and 50$ will be divided by 2 again, where 25$ will go to DogeCash development and 25$ will go to the vault where it will wait until the next donation event.

What is next and where we are going ?

We want to automate all required steps as much as possible. We want to make everything transparent and easy to be understand. The main goal is our infinite donation generator, which will be based on cold staking mints. We want to make this process easy - stake any amount of coins and all generated mints from your staking amount will go to donation events automatically. We already have plan and road map for this platform for a long time and right now the graphical presentation is being revised, since we want to move from MN ( which was our original plan ) to cold staking, this move simplify everything and significantly decrease development time. ( I hope now our last HD wallet update makes more sense now ).

We hope the community enjoys our work, but since we take steps very carefully, please feel free to update us with your personal ideas and thoughts. We want you Doges to be involved.

DogeCash is community and donation driven platform. We want our community to be involved as deep as it ever possible to be. Please keep in mind we are not the founders of DogeCash, these guys come and go a long time ago for different reasons. We come here to save the original idea and make the world a better place by supporting who is in need. We don’t make any money with this thing unfortunately, time we spend here is our free time, we move on pure enthusiasm. We hope you all appreciate our work and understand the big picture.

Once we run the campaign for DogeCash to support it self, but for now, we want to show our vision and good approach, gain more trust in our crypto community and let the community decide if we are worth anything.

Sincerely such yours Daniel & James

Links to check:

PAC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PhanganAnimalCareForStrays/

PAC Web site: https://pacsthailand.com/about/

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/tLyThqaG3SckL2Pu6

Please join our Discord channel: http://discord.dogec.io/

DogeCash Twitter: http://twitter.dogec.io/

Telegram Channel: http://telegram.dogec.io/

DogeCashTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 03:07:31 PM

Hello Doges!

We have completed our tally and consolidation of donations. Overall we say this was an amazing success! We raised approximately 655$ USD. That translates to roughly 20,500 Baht after setting aside what was raised over our goal to be for next donation mission and some development of the platform for this. We have updated the donation page to reflect the end of the campaign and within the next week post the report on the site. We have the results listed on a google sheet at the moment that you can check at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gt1L-nL_YeDzDRHQt-5M_dQX4D-Xa5vD_HeN9cCX_bI/edit?usp=sharing

Once again we would like to thank everyone for their participation and making this campaign a success! We will have more information soon from PAC about the donation and another video! So exciting!!! Whos ready??

We are in process of rendering our documentary movie, final version hopefully will be posted today/tomorrow ( expecting some slow internet connection periodically) , in a same time, Phangan Animal Care already made a post about our campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/PhanganAnimalCareForStrays/posts/3598296583577822

We count on you guys, please stay tuned with our updates and get involved.

https://twitter.com/@dogecashcoin/
https://discord.dogec.io/
https://dogec.io/

Come join us and DO SOME GOOD.

DogeCashTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 09:02:44 PM

Hello Doges,

In the uncertain times of today the DogeCash team has decided to say, “fuck that.” We have decided we will not lay down, roll over and play dead. We are going to #DoGood and continue pushing our visions of DogeCash, and of cryptocurrency.

The team has completed our first campaign, to which enabled us to donate 18,000 Baht to Phangan Animal Care. 2,000 Baht was used to purchase food for the animals followed by cash deposit. This is the power of crypto, to easily crowdfund, to easily bring people together in the world - To simply do better things.

Saving hundreds of dogs, cats, lizards, pretty much all animals. The money is going to help buy medication and medical procedures for these animals. It’s amazing what we can do together!

The video was produced by one of the community members, @HighTimes, and flew all the way in to help us with this project. Daniel made arrangements to shuttle and hand deliver the food and cash. Without either of them neither of this would have been possible and we would like to thank the gracious Donors!!

Come check out the final results here:

Youtube

This is such a heart warming video that shows why we should not stop here! We must show this to everyone to prove why things like this matters. In such times where everyone is afraid, we need to pull together.

DogeCash is here to do that.

Come see the results Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWL8lTEUrfU

Interested in buying?

Stex
New Capital

For a REAL DEX:

BlockDX

How you can help our project to grow:

1) We appreciate all kind of mentions in social media, so feel free to share and repost our work all around.

2) We are small team, if you have any programming skills, C++ , Python , or if you are a good front end developer, take a look at our open source code, participate
Github

3) Join our Discord server, ask questions and offer your horse power Smiley
Discord

4) We are strictly a donation based project. If you would like to help speed things up
BTC: 1L6VQ4RpQYfDa2foceGSUC2nyVdzCA25aR

bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 09:26:33 PM

DogeCashTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 12:02:40 PM

DogeCash is now on STAKECUBE!! Such wowz, DOGEC/DOGE PAIR. Doge's can do business together now. Join us. 5 DOGE = 1 DOGEC :wink:

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: