Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28347 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:41:18 AM

Notice the way they talk... they always promise big announcements and updates - “we’ve got a big surprise”. This is in order to pump the price. Could they have a huge surprise? Sure. Huge to them - Keep in mind this is the same team that thought implementing SCRUM and creating a gateway on another project’s Dex were huge ‘milestones’.

Even Allen said in an announcement that the team works to push out MVPs (minimally viable product) in order to pump the price. Saying they have a surprise is not much different than that. They’ve had ‘surprises’ and ‘hit milestones’, and ‘made progress’ for over 2 years now. I’ve been told that I’ll be proven wrong ‘soon’ an astronomical number of times, yet after over 2 years - nothing.

Everything is done just to string people along. They say they’re working on the platform (Zoltchain). They say they’re working on all these modules/applications like XChange. Yet everything is held back by the patents. Why are patents not the TOP priority? They never have been either. They shift focus from one thing to another (patents to mobile wallet to Waves Dex to mobile wallet, etc. Now, focus is apparently back on the patents. The only thing that has been released is the Waves client, which nobody asked for (24-hour volume as of this morning: $61) and they overcomplicated for absolutely no reason other than to control funds (but it’s centralized?). That was something that was heavily reliant upon someone else’s technology. Not to mention they could have just taken the normal approach and pay $3 and have your coin listed in about 5min.

But, think to the beginning:

- the code and blockchain: someone else’s
- the initial wallet: someone else’s
- the logo: someone else’s (Verge)
- the coin: someone else’s
- the name: someone else’s (there is a Bitcointalk user with the username Xtrabyte)

And you realize, nothing that we’ve ever seen has been their own. Maybe XFuel and now Waves (according to them). That’s absolutely ridiculous.

I’m guessing the update is something like they finished the patent paperwork to submit back to the lawyers for review. Like always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuanavu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:41:33 AM

Notice the way they talk... they always promise big announcements and updates - “we’ve got a big surprise”. This is in order to pump the price. Could they have a huge surprise? Sure. Huge to them - Keep in mind this is the same team that thought implementing SCRUM and creating a gateway on another project’s Dex were huge ‘milestones’.

Even Allen said in an announcement that the team works to push out MVPs (minimally viable product) in order to pump the price. Saying they have a surprise is not much different than that. They’ve had ‘surprises’ and ‘hit milestones’, and ‘made progress’ for over 2 years now. I’ve been told that I’ll be proven wrong ‘soon’ an astronomical number of times, yet after over 2 years - nothing.

Everything is done just to string people along. They say they’re working on the platform (Zoltchain). They say they’re working on all these modules/applications like XChange. Yet everything is held back by the patents. Why are patents not the TOP priority? They never have been either. They shift focus from one thing to another (patents to mobile wallet to Waves Dex to mobile wallet, etc. Now, focus is apparently back on the patents. The only thing that has been released is the Waves client, which nobody asked for (24-hour volume as of this morning: $61) and they overcomplicated for absolutely no reason other than to control funds (but it’s centralized?). That was something that was heavily reliant upon someone else’s technology. Not to mention they could have just taken the normal approach and pay $3 and have your coin listed in about 5min.

- the name: someone else’s (there is a Bitcointalk user with the username Xtrabyte)

And you realize, nothing that we’ve ever seen has been their own. Maybe XFuel and now Waves (according to them). That’s absolutely ridiculous.

I’m guessing the update is something like they finished the patent paperwork to submit back to the lawyers for review. Like always.

Are you still hold any XBY or Xfuel ..?
Cameron0208

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:49:30 PM

How about you disprove what I said or show me why or how it’s nonsense instead of making a vague, generalized statement that says absolutely nothing?
Cameron0208

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:54:30 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 10:44:24 PM by Cameron0208

Nope. But, I didn’t sell either. I deleted the desktop wallet and threw away my credentials. I have no interest in holding this scam coin. XBY isn’t even worth the time it’d take me to go through all the motions and sell. So they coins are still in my wallet, but I can’t access it.
Sanchoni25

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:39:38 PM

Is there ? its been a while since the video , is there patent news comming soon ? or you just Think so ?

Not only patent news will come soon I think..

Nope. But, I didn’t sell either. I deleted the desktop wallet and threw away my credentials. I have no interest in holding this scam coin. XBY isn’t even worth the time it’d take me to go through all the motions and sell. So they coins are still in my wallet, but I can’t access it.

L M A O  Cheesy

Put me in the screencap guys  Grin

tuanavu

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:09:04 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 02:19:07 PM by tuanavu

Then Why are you still here when you said XBY isn't worth your time.?are you crazy or pervert..?do you have any life to live or dream to do..?
Helpingyuuu

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:46:14 PM

but before calling anyone out, any news on the patents?
Helpingyuuu

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

https://ibb.co/pKDbmvb

Nope, no patent pending yet Sad

[9:35 AM] Golden: To answer the question wether or not the patent documents have been send back to the lawyers the simple answer is no. The longer answer is that we have been working on additional description documents to help the lawyers understand a part of the technology they have been misunderstanding until now. We want to make sure that these documents are as clear and complete as possible to avoid further confusion. Their misunderstanding of certains parts of the technology has been the reason for the many delays so we want to avoid any further delays at any cost. We have already send some of these additional document to the lawyers so they can get a head start with understanding the parts they were having problems with.
[9:37 AM] Golden: I hope this satisfies everyone's curiosity and I hope that everyone understands that asking the state of the progress on a daily basis doesn't change anything. Like I said before when we have something worthwhile to announce, we will.

Also its been 20 months FYI

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51675203#msg51675203 
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:26:25 AM

[9:35 AM] Golden: s to help the lawyers understand a part of the technology they have been misunderstanding until now. We want to make sure that these documents are as clear and complete as possible to avoid further confusion. Their misunderstanding of certains parts of the technology has been the reason for the many delays so we want to avoid any further delays at any cost.

Shit, laywers been misunderstanding it for over a year and Golden sees the tech and can explain them everything they needed to know after a few weeks.
Doesn't that prove that the NDA's should have been signed long long time ago and they a lot of time has been lost because of this?
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:33:58 PM

Honestly, I am happy that we are making progress in some fashion. It may not be at the pace we may all like but nonetheless movement in the right direction. May be we are all unsatisfied with the way the project has been handled, but yet, there are those who are committed to seeing this through. I salute everyone who is working on these matters and can only understand the Lawyers not understanding the technology. Interesting that even most other well known and established projects, who raised millions through their ICOs are facing the same dilemma. Not that I am approving the delay or have been pleased with everything that has been said and done, I would like to see that this project makes history and a major one at that. Trying to keep all the distractions aside and waiting for the big announcement, someday SOON!!
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:48:40 PM

Honestly, I am happy that we are making progress in some fashion. It may not be at the pace we may all like but nonetheless movement in the right direction. May be we are all unsatisfied with the way the project has been handled, but yet, there are those who are committed to seeing this through. I salute everyone who is working on these matters and can only understand the Lawyers not understanding the technology. Interesting that even most other well known and established projects, who raised millions through their ICOs are facing the same dilemma. Not that I am approving the delay or have been pleased with everything that has been said and done, I would like to see that this project makes history and a major one at that. Trying to keep all the distractions aside and waiting for the big announcement, someday SOON!!

Honestly, on the contrary of what the team says about people with a personnal vendetta, I think a lot of believe would love to see this project succeed, but at this point it's getting ridiculous how we've been shilled for so long with nothing but a blog, moderators, and nice words ...
alligothismullah

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:03:09 AM

How about you disprove what I said or show me why or how it’s nonsense instead of making a vague, generalized statement that says absolutely nothing?

I don't want to converse with your kind.

what a child. lmao. you cant argue so you just dismiss.
alligothismullah

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:14:54 AM

what progress?

honestly how can any of you still stomach this project? it's far far beyond a joke.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:57:52 AM

Oh look all the usual fudders are here even though they supposedly have no interest in the project but only ever comment on Xtrabytes. Very strange.
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:45:17 AM

[9:35 AM] Golden: To answer the question wether or not the patent documents have been send back to the lawyers the simple answer is no. The longer answer is that we have been working on additional description documents to help the lawyers understand a part of the technology they have been misunderstanding until now. We want to make sure that these documents are as clear and complete as possible to avoid further confusion. Their misunderstanding of certains parts of the technology has been the reason for the many delays so we want to avoid any further delays at any cost. We have already send some of these additional document to the lawyers so they can get a head start with understanding the parts they were having problems with.
[9:37 AM] Golden: I hope this satisfies everyone's curiosity and I hope that everyone understands that asking the state of the progress on a daily basis doesn't change anything. Like I said before when we have something worthwhile to announce, we will.

Also its been 20 months FYI

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51675203#msg51675203 

tbh I still hope we get patents this year
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:47:20 AM

I’d still like to know why you aren’t filing a provisional patent application...

Benefits:

- Cheap ($65-$200)
- Allows filing official application to be deferred for 12 month
- You receive ‘Patent Pending’ status immediately and maintain that status for the entire 12-month deferred period
-Full legal protection
- Only need to submit a general overview of product, nothing technical
- Grants submitter priority when full patent application is filed

Unless you foresee it taking longer than 12 months, there is no reason to not file a provisional patent application now to receive PP status and have full legal ownership and protection of your product.

Unless of course there is no product...

I always imagined they were filling for the full patent, but yeah a provisional would be faster and cheaper
Cameron0208

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:13:04 PM

Oh look all the usual fudders are here even though they supposedly have no interest in the project but only ever comment on Xtrabytes. Very strange.

Oh look at all the usual team members who can’t address or answer any of the arguments or accusations against Xtrabytes, so they make a comment about how other people spend their own free time which is none of their business.
doucie1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:52:57 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 03:08:59 PM by doucie1

Grin Grin Grin Grin - I've only told him about 10 times I ain't a team member  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin - Something wrong with his brain -  Grin Grin Grin Grin
doucie1

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

I worked at one of the largest insurance companies in the uk - the churn rate was much higher.

No news here
alligothismullah

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

I worked at one of the largest insurance companies in the uk - the churn rate was much higher.

No news here

lol yes because your insurance job is just like crypto. got it. great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: