Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MPCX(XDMC) LAUNCHING IEO WITH THE SUCCESSFUL PROBIT EXCHANGE  (Read 375 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:14:39 PM

yes, I hope this IEO idea will make the MPCX project even more active, I have known this project for a long time, and am quite tired of waiting a long time, hopefully by making IEO this new idea can be a project that people want, some people already have a lot storing XDMC tokens in myerherwalet we just wait for the launch on the exchange
I love your positive spirit, guess you are a holder then as well, the Ieo will do a lot of good to the MPCX project, and also the fact it holds on probit exchange . There are lots of goodies coming out of this, I hope you partake
I want to take part by joining the IEO on probit, but I am not so sure about the probit exchange, because I often participate in the cuccoin or binance exchanges, I just think of buying mpcx after the market list
Binance listing is very expensive, only the best selected - projects can afford it, I don’t think that this listing should be expected, at least for new project, everything will depend on the dynamics of progress.
yes what you say is true only the chosen project is registered, but if the mpcx project is able to enter the binance market this will certainly be a very special thing in the mpcx project because more and more people will look at the MPCX project

So long  the mpcx Ieo is being done at the probit exchange a great level of success is already achieved. I hope you are taking part?
I will be a bit and if the MPCX token has been listed in several markets and I will buy it there, and I will save longer, and make the mpcx token be my alternative inventory tool, and it will depend on the future market situation

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ANGELO8282

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 09:10:29 AM

E' possibile sapere qual è il costo per utilizzare la piattaforma di Binance o altre piattaforme per lanciare una IEO? Quanto chiedono gli exchange?
Una quota dei token da collocare e un importo fisso?
Grazie
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: