Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2019, 12:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ferrum Network | BITMAX | DAG Interperability Network | Fin-Tech Apps  (Read 2895 times)
kunkelast

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:52:11 PM

Haha, is this another ICO? Another blockchain? Another revolution, yet? Bitcoin is there, and that's enough, girls:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferrum Network
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Ferrum Network - Team Admin Account

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 05:32:10 PM

We are thrilled to announce that Ferrum Network, in partnership with DAO Maker, has officially launched Social Mining! In this article, we explain what Social Mining is, how it works and how to sign-up and earn.

We have allocated 1% of total FRM tokens (ERC-20 only) to social mining for the next 12 month. Payouts be automatically sent to your designated ERC-20 FRM address every 2 weeks based on your holding plus your value-added contributions, which combined are expressed by “Influence” points.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
traveler007

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:57:54 PM

Is there only 8 core team members? Are you going hire more people? As I know project raised not much money. Do you have enough funds for hire good professionals?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Ferrum Network
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Ferrum Network - Team Admin Account

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 07:50:11 PM

Is there only 8 core team members? Are you going hire more people? As I know project raised not much money. Do you have enough funds for hire good professionals?

There are many additional contract workers and outside resources that work for Ferrum, the team is doing well with all the human resources available to us. In terms of the core team, there are 2 new developers who are currently being hired, who will also be working on Ferrum.

In general, the team is very resourceful and watch all dollar amounts very closely, can work off the budget allocated for a few years. The most important part about the model is the FRM doing well aswell, which is a direct correlation on how well the team is delivering (see https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/metrics-series-part-4-the-traction-based-reserve-model-d10461ad63e2).

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Whibu

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:23:04 PM

How is the selling value of this FRM token after 7 days of release on BitmaX?  does FRM token have good potential in the future, is this FRM worth to be HOLD in a long time ?!

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
manok arab

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:06:07 AM

I saw a news that the ferrum token will enter the binance exchange and that's when. I saw on the telegram that many people were enthusiastic. Can you tell when ferrum entered the binance exchange

traveler007

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:01:10 PM

There are many additional contract workers and outside resources that work for Ferrum, the team is doing well with all the human resources available to us. In terms of the core team, there are 2 new developers who are currently being hired, who will also be working on Ferrum.

In general, the team is very resourceful and watch all dollar amounts very closely, can work off the budget allocated for a few years. The most important part about the model is the FRM doing well aswell, which is a direct correlation on how well the team is delivering (see https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/metrics-series-part-4-the-traction-based-reserve-model-d10461ad63e2).

So are you sure that you have enough funds for few years of development? When will be launched your own exchange? Is this will be DEX or CEX?

super bako

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 11:45:35 AM

So are you sure that you have enough funds for few years of development? When will be launched your own exchange? Is this will be DEX or CEX?
I am also waiting for the news, which said ferrum entered the binance exchange. And the ferrum erc20 token has been changed. Will the ferrum token be doubled in price? I think it might be

traveler007

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:42:15 PM

I am also waiting for the news, which said ferrum entered the binance exchange. And the ferrum erc20 token has been changed. Will the ferrum token be doubled in price? I think it might be

At first they will be listed to Binance DEX, not to Binance CEX. If they will  list FRM to CEX than there might be a lot xx with so small marketcap. But Binance is listing only 1 project per month to CEX from their DEX exchange list.

manok arab

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:35:07 PM

At first they will be listed to Binance DEX, not to Binance CEX. If they will  list FRM to CEX than there might be a lot xx with so small marketcap. But Binance is listing only 1 project per month to CEX from their DEX exchange list.
I see that they are ready to do the list in the ferrum tox binary dex. I saw in the Twitter account news. but it's not clear yet to be listed. And I don't think the ferrum token will be listed in the dex binate. I'm still waiting for the next news

Estrange18

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:31:23 PM

I see that they are ready to do the list in the ferrum tox binary dex. I saw in the Twitter account news. but it's not clear yet to be listed. And I don't think the ferrum token will be listed in the dex binate. I'm still waiting for the next news
It's clear already and on August 26 Ferrum will be listed at Binance DEX. All Binance DEX validators already voted “yes” to list Ferrum.

https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/ferrum-network-frm-to-be-listed-on-binance-dex-7328aee02bee

BTW Ferrum Network Social Mining is "ON" and today already were sent first rewards. It's like bounty for holders. more information here https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/social-mining-weekly-tips-and-suggestions-august-20-2018-7f3eafd1d62c

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.