Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ferrum Network - Pioneering Interoperability 2.0 | FAS Pre-Sales 🔥  (Read 14133 times)
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:31:55 PM

They had an ICO for the project, right? If yes can someone please tell me what was the price during that? And are we already under ICO/IEO price?
as far as I know, this project did ICO, and managed to raise enough funds to run the project. for the initial price, the token of this project has a price of 1 FRMM = $ 0.016. At present, this token has been traded in several markets, such as binance dex, bitmax, and several other markets. so far the price of the token is $ 0.00728. You can also look directly at the link below.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ferrum-network
If you trade on Bitmax from the very first days, you will have doubled profits from the project. Now the value of FRM has dropped a lot and is lower than the ICO price, this is something that almost all major projects cannot anticipate and we have to accept this reduction. For me this project has helped me to make good money and I will continue to support this project in the future because I like the idea of this great project.

A drop is normal for new coins. so no need to worry about this, after all this is also influenced by the token bounty. after this sentiment is over I'm sure prices will start to improve, so just wait. I also just bought a few days ago, the reason I bought is because this project has a big chance to go up.
This project is still very new and there will be many important updates coming soon that could make the value of FRM increase in the near future. In fact, many investors have made a large sum of money from this ICO project and the development team will use this money to develop the project's ecosystem. Hopefully there will be more new exchanges in the near future as this is one of the ICO projects with great success in this market.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 05:55:05 PM

This project is still very new and there will be many important updates coming soon that could make the value of FRM increase in the near future. In fact, many investors have made a large sum of money from this ICO project and the development team will use this money to develop the project's ecosystem. Hopefully there will be more new exchanges in the near future as this is one of the ICO projects with great success in this market.
Yes, we need to understand that price of token is just a part of the project. Ferrum have a very active community, which is most important factor in this market. Team need money to develop, marketing and other cost. So keep calm and see what they've done.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:46:50 PM

Dash and Ferrum Network to Increase Adoption in Africa

New York/Lagos, September 16, 2019 — Dash, the top digital currency for payments and e-commerce, today announced a partnership with Ferrum Network, a high-speed interoperability network for real-world financial applications, to offer Dash payment options to Kudi Exchange customers and merchants, and to host Dash in the Ferrum Network product line.

Dash has a heavy presence in Nigeria, with hundreds of merchants offering it as a payment method. Similarly, Kudi Exchange, the “Coinbase plus Venmo” of Africa, has been aggressively on-boarding Nigerian merchants and customers to its hybrid cryptocurrency exchange and instant payments app.

great news for ferrum,
because now this project become partnert from dash known as the first masternode cryptocurrency
seems the future of ferrum is really bright, and maybe now is the best time to buy more
That's right this is good news and hopefully it's true that the future of this project is bright we'll see,
I hope people can take advantage of this time to benefit, but somehow it depends on each decision

yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 03:30:52 PM

Ferrum price is completely based on the developments they do, once they are updating the community will help them to get more exposure in the market. For everything they need some time because without money it is impossible for them to progress the project to a further level.
Not only the development, market condition also a important factor for the price. They still update the news about the project regularly, which means they still working. Weak hand will sell their bag, so let them do it.   Smiley
cryptic4000

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:00:43 PM

Yes, we need to understand that price of token is just a part of the project. Ferrum have a very active community, which is most important factor in this market. Team need money to develop, marketing and other cost. So keep calm and see what they've done.

Ferrum price is completely based on the developments they do, once they are updating the community will help them to get more exposure in the market. For everything they need some time because without money it is impossible for them to progress the project to a further level.
Recently they have many more major partners and this is probably the most obvious development at this project. Everything is very stable so the price increase is likely to happen very early this year and we just need to wait to see that. I am really interested in this development team and will be present at the big events organized by Ferrum as it may help me a lot in understanding the ecosystem of this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 07:56:07 PM

Cooperation, exchange and development in this project will certainly show how great and how seriously this project is developed.

If I'm not mistaken, FRM will also be listing on Idex in the next couple days.
Source: Ferrum Network (FRM) to List on IDEX

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:03:28 AM

Recently they have many more major partners and this is probably the most obvious development at this project. Everything is very stable so the price increase is likely to happen very early this year and we just need to wait to see that. I am really interested in this development team and will be present at the big events organized by Ferrum as it may help me a lot in understanding the ecosystem of this project.

Yea, just read about the Ferrum partnering up with DASH that was pretty great. Also heard on telegram that they got more partnership news to be reveal soon.
khiholangkang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 549

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:16:35 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2019, 09:02:27 AM by khiholangkang

Yea, just read about the Ferrum partnering up with DASH that was pretty great. Also heard on telegram that they got more partnership news to be reveal soon.
Lots of good news came and I saw FRM prices have increased by as much as 5% today, but have not been able to return to ICO prices
Btw why on Binance dex the volume is so low Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptic4000

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:58:38 AM

Lots of good news came and I saw FRM prices have increased by as much as 5% today, but have not been able to return to ICO prices
5% increase is not something you can make a good profit from for this penny because the fact that the news of this project is not very special and that is the main reason why FRM can not increase prices well in this time. I think we will have to wait for the big news and what I most want is to see FRM at other leading exchanges because currently only Bitmax is the only exchange I can trade.

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:30:22 PM

5% increase is not something you can make a good profit from for this penny because the fact that the news of this project is not very special and that is the main reason why FRM can not increase prices well in this time.
Yes, 5% price rise is almost nothing. These small fluctuations are always happening in cryptocurrencies. At the time I am writing this post, the price change in the past 24 hours is -6%.

I think we will have to wait for the big news and what I most want is to see FRM at other leading exchanges because currently only Bitmax is the only exchange I can trade.
I think listing on a new exchange can only cause a temporary price movement and only helps short-term traders. Thanks to Bitmax the current volume is 1.3 million dollars in the past 24 hours. However Ferrum deserves bigger volume, but in my opinion the current volume is enough as it's not a long time Ferrum token sale has finished. News about project developments makes me much happier than new exchange listing.
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 05:06:22 PM

Binance Dex is just like other DEX, not the Binance CEX, so the volume is depend on the real trading activities. The major trading of Ferrum token come from Bitmax. They announced about the partnership, so I think they will not focus on the token price this time.

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:01:48 AM

Binance's DEX is still in its early stages therefore not many people use binance DEX for their daily trading activities also people still prefer centralized exchanges over DEX.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:30:36 AM

Binance's DEX is still in its early stages therefore not many people use binance DEX for their daily trading activities also people still prefer centralized exchanges over DEX.

Most of the people prefer to trade on centralized exchanges compared to decentralized exchange, compared to other Binance Dex will be more secure and definitely Binance Dex will improve their standard of decentralized platform with a better view.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptic4000

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:06:27 AM

5% increase is not something you can make a good profit from for this penny because the fact that the news of this project is not very special and that is the main reason why FRM can not increase prices well in this time.
Yes, 5% price rise is almost nothing. These small fluctuations are always happening in cryptocurrencies. At the time I am writing this post, the price change in the past 24 hours is -6%.

I think we will have to wait for the big news and what I most want is to see FRM at other leading exchanges because currently only Bitmax is the only exchange I can trade.
I think listing on a new exchange can only cause a temporary price movement and only helps short-term traders. Thanks to Bitmax the current volume is 1.3 million dollars in the past 24 hours. However Ferrum deserves bigger volume, but in my opinion the current volume is enough as it's not a long time Ferrum token sale has finished. News about project developments makes me much happier than new exchange listing.

Market is improving greatly so listing at a new exchange could give the coin a new growth. All the information related to development is not of interest to people and that makes this project cannot developed well. Now FRM needs more new exchanges to attract the interest of many investors and if listed at Huobi or Okex then each update of this project will be very valuable if you choose long-term investment.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:16:40 AM

Listing on IDEX, which is expected on September 23, will allow Ferrum to specify the Circulation Supply parameter.  This is very important for FRM to be included in the rating CMC.  I hope that soon the Ferrum Network team will enjoy even more news.
Idex is a decentralized exchange so the value of this coin may not have changed much when listed here. Rank at CMC may not be necessary because this project has been operating stably for the past time but if ranked, it is good for all investors here. I personally am very interested in the value of this coin because during the past 2 weeks the value of FRM has not changed much and that is why I am quite worried when choosing long-term investment in this project.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:43:16 PM

Listing on IDEX, which is expected on September 23, will allow Ferrum to specify the Circulation Supply parameter.  This is very important for FRM to be included in the rating CMC.  I hope that soon the Ferrum Network team will enjoy even more news.
Idex is a decentralized exchange so the value of this coin may not have changed much when listed here. Rank at CMC may not be necessary because this project has been operating stably for the past time but if ranked, it is good for all investors here. I personally am very interested in the value of this coin because during the past 2 weeks the value of FRM has not changed much and that is why I am quite worried when choosing long-term investment in this project.
If want this coin to be ranked at CMC then need at least 2 exchanges and IDEX is the easiest exchange listed at the moment. I think after getting good rankings at CMC, the development team will have the next plan in listing at the top exchanges. I personally support their decision and will choose to invest in the long term as this is one of my favorite coins and I have great confidence in this project.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:49:12 PM

Ferrum Network is progressing well in development.  It is possible that in half a year 1 FRM will cost at least 50 cents (if developers manage to launch the ecosystem).  Social mining, new partnerships will be able to bring Ferrum Network to success.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:06:29 AM

Ferrum Network rolled out another update for the last week from September 16-19 in which they shared the latest news with project participants
https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/ferrum-network-weekly-update-september-22-2019-4057502c91f
antarmontar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:20:18 PM

more dump and pump here in this project,
why in one hour FRM get to price 0.0055$? Angry
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:14:41 AM

more dump and pump here in this project,
why in one hour FRM get to price 0.0055$? Angry
Due to the volatility of the market, this coin drops in price very quickly. I think apart from FRM, many other altcoins are facing the same situation and small investors like us have lost a large amount of money when choosing to invest in this project. Hopefully, this is the cheapest price and after this discount, the market can return strongly because this project has great support from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: