Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICT(Icocalendar) gets listed on the PROBIT, Plus 875 ICT for all Users  (Read 209 times)
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:32:41 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 09:29:53 AM by iyke12

ProBit Exchange (www.probit.com) is glad to announce the listing of ICOCalendar.Today (ICT).

Listing Schedule

Deposit Date: 23 Apr 2019

Listing Date: 23 Apr 2019 15:00 KST

Trading Pairs: ICT/ETH, ICT/USDT

ICT Listing Events

Duration: 23 Apr. - 7 Mar. 2019

Total Amount: 875 ICT

• Trade ICT, Earn ICT

A trading competition will be held for ICT/ETH and ICT/USDT trading pairs. A total of 375 ICT will be earned by the Top 10 users.

• Hold PROB, Earn ICT

Holders of over 500 PROB tokens will receive 500 ICT in proportion to the number of PROB held, subject to a cap per account.

ProBit Exchange (www.probit.com) is a global cryptocurrency exchange and an IEO platform where cryptocurrency projects may raise funds on. ProBit Exchange boasts order matching speed of over 1.5 million orders per second and has a customizable user interface. In Feb 2019, ProBit Exchange helped SPIN Protocol raise US$310,000 for their IEO, with the first round concluding in 2.5 minutes. ProBit Exchange has since conducted 18 rounds of IEO since then. For partnerships enquiries, please email partnership@probit.com

ICOCalendar.Today (https://www.icocalendar.today/)

ICOCalendar.Today is a part of the ICOBay Group and owned by digital marketing global leader W-MKT.com which provides a one-stop solution for startups, small and medium businesses. Their expert consulting services have helped fund over 2,000 crowdfunding projects as well as providing additional exposure for journalists and entrepreneurs on widely known publications including WSJ, Forbes.com, and Entrepreneur.com.
    ICT token is an ERC20 utility token which is used to buy marketing services within the ICOCalendar.Today directory site.

Terms:

• ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
  • ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:47:54 PM

another IEO-hype project
how can a token given for free hold value long term?
so hard to trust newer exchanges :/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 05:17:05 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 05:42:32 AM by iyke12

another IEO-hype project
This is not an Ieo, but a listing plus trading event. The probit exchange is a very remarkable exchange known to give rewards to a large extent to its users. The listing is gong to involve trading events, where the more you trade Ict on the probit exchange, the more you earn Ict. You can also hold the native prob token of the probit exchange to earn ICT. Giving a few token to the users will not reduce the value long term, as the project already has plans for long term value
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:46:58 AM

I haven't heard pretty much about ICT. But Probit is a good exchange.
So I believe that projects that lists on probit will do well.
I'm going to check this ICT out. 
Cjblog

Activity: 178
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:43:30 AM

another IEO-hype project
Yea, fake projects are becoming the order  of the day, but this one,  listing on Probit is showing a huge sign of success, because Probit is a great exchange
Cjblog

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:46:43 AM

I haven't heard pretty much about ICT. But Probit is a good exchange.
So I believe that projects that lists on probit will do well.
I'm going to check this ICT out. 
Yea, same here....  But it's mere listing on Probit shows seriousness,  and having known Probit for a long time, I will say that the project will work out
Cjblog

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:51:01 AM

another IEO-hype project
This is not an Ieo, but a listing plus trading event. The probit exchange is a very remarkable exchange known to give rewards to a large extent to its users. The listing is gong to involve trading events, where the more you trade Ict on the probit exchange, the more you earn Ict. You can also hold the native prob token of the probit exchange to earn ICT. Giving a few token to the users will not reduce the value long term, as the project already has plans for long term value
so holding a prob token will also reward me with the ICT,  am becoming interested, but first things first, let me read up on the project
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:50:08 PM

I've made my research and the ICT project looks good having received recognition from Forbes it does have a good use case. ProBit Exchange is also one of the best in coordinating successful ,this would definitely be a huge collaboration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: