Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right desicion not to join  (Read 14133 times)
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:48:29 PM

i have a friend who told me that there is an ongoing campaign by Yobit.. Thank God, i didn't join their campaign  Grin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:21:32 PM

Well, i heard many problem with that exchange like lost the assets, hacked and etc. Then about the campaign, i didn't join them because the participant must register on their site, which mean we will be scam by their team.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:36:11 PM

Yobit exchange never had a good reputation. I remember times when there were a lot of pump and dump groups who traded of this exchange. They keep a lot of shitcoins and guys, please dont even think to join their IEO.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:52:21 PM

as far as I know, only forum users are the highest ranking who can join the yobit campaign, from the beginning I was not interested in this. Many things happened to the yobit campaign, my friends reminded me not to join them, my friends had been fooled there.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:24:45 PM

Since the launch of the exchange I have been a little bit skeptical about the atrocities that are being committed on the exchange. I don't trust the exchange a bit and thats the more reason I don't trade in it. Yobit is an exchange of bandit in crypto space. Everyone should beware of the atrocities on the exchange.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:19:58 PM

I made the right decision not to join Yobit campaign every one is jumping to join the bandwagon but I cannot betray my friend who was scammed by Yobit, I can lose a friend if he saw promoting Yobit, who scam big money and for a few dollar, now Yobit promoters are now banned here, what do you think , are you also tempted to join Yobit when everybody are joining ?

Well, this is my advise to you my friend: don't ever participate a campaign based only on the hype of it and don't try to avoid joining a campaign because your friend will be upset. The decision is all yours. But before you'll participate on any campaign, try reviewing it first and conclude that the project is good enough to give you satisfying rewards.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:55:11 PM

Yobit Overview Campaign does have very many participants. But many people were disappointed that the project was fake. From the very beginning, I saw that the project was unattractive and a high-level account could join. It becomes an important lesson for the future of discovering a campaign project.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:03:26 PM

It is always better to do some amount of research before joining any campaign on this forum.  A lot of bounty campaigns launch on this forum are scam projects. After wasting your time to promote a project, you will not receive your bounty rewards.  I think is time mods on this forum screen all projects that will be launched on the forum to help prevent promotion of scam projects...
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:42:26 PM

after I closely followed the events that happened in relation to Yobit campaign I really needs to join despite of the awful reviews about this exchange. I feel terrible for those people who gets banned after joining this campaign. Nonetheless you should always remember that rules of these campaignz always states that the manager can change the rule of the campaign at any point on time and this is one of such cases.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:48:50 PM

I'm not tempted by Yobit campaigns. I feel that this project is very doubtful and proves that it is now fake. I suppose don't be tempted by the project that offers great results and you still have to check repeatedly before deciding to join.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:38:20 AM

I have also heard from my friends who have been scammed by Yobit that the project is a scam. So I was from the very beginning aware of Yobit. So I did not join its bounty campaign. I did right from my part.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:37:53 AM

I have also heard from my friends who have been scammed by Yobit that the project is a scam. So I was from the very beginning aware of Yobit. So I did not join its bounty campaign. I did right from my part.
Yobit is just an exchange on which pumps and dumps of all useless coins take place. You can’t take this exchange seriously.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:42:19 AM

I made the right decision not to join Yobit campaign every one is jumping to join the bandwagon but I cannot betray my friend who was scammed by Yobit, I can lose a friend if he saw promoting Yobit, who scam big money and for a few dollar, now Yobit promoters are now banned here, what do you think , are you also tempted to join Yobit when everybody are joining ?
You cant lose a friend if you join yobit campaign because  you will be the only one at risk,but since he was already scammed by yobit why dont you stay away from it ? or are you doubting your friend? i think he cant cook that up so its better to listen to your friend's advice,ive heard lots of bad things about yobit exchange so i cant back them up at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: