Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Problems with American Healthcare  (Read 809 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 10:54:00 AM

"Is it worth it or not to buy health insurance in the United States? After all, it is so expensive, and I am in good health." This question often arises among emigrants who have come to America and is completely absent from the local population. Medical insurance in the American states is really not cheap, but the medical services themselves without insurance are many times more expensive. I recently purchased this insurance and do not regret it.

I would recommend everybody to buy health insurance. The younger you are the cheaper it will be and if you get any severe illness you might not be able to get insurance at all anymore. We never know what will happen in life. And if we can't pay for own medical bills than our family has to pay and it can get really expensive.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gided18202

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 02:21:13 PM

"Is it worth it or not to buy health insurance in the United States? After all, it is so expensive, and I am in good health." This question often arises among emigrants who have come to America and is completely absent from the local population. Medical insurance in the American states is really not cheap, but the medical services themselves without insurance are many times more expensive. I recently purchased this insurance and do not regret it.

I would recommend everybody to buy health insurance. The younger you are the cheaper it will be and if you get any severe illness you might not be able to get insurance at all anymore. We never know what will happen in life. And if we can't pay for own medical bills than our family has to pay and it can get really expensive.

Same. things can go bad if you're not insured and suddenly you find out you or your relative who wasn't insured had some undetected chronic issue all along that needs immediate management. I've already gone through it...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:38:30 PM

The Real Problems with American Healthcare

It doesn't work. The immediate help it seems to offer to patients, creates further problems down the road.
It works for making the medical industry rich.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: