Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Binance Coin a good choice to HOLD?  (Read 20370 times)
tspmhack6 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:28:26 AM

Kiss First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
 Kiss Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
 Kiss Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you?  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:34:51 AM

This topic is being answer so many times but I will give you idea why Binance Coin is one of the most altcoin to hold that bring you a bright future, but yes your idea was right heres my opinion First the development are continue and improving for so many times now Binance exchange site launch its Binance chain to make altcoin migrate to this platform, second Binance is one of the top exchange site in the market its also have a secured and good loking platform that bring everyone a satisfaction to trade over all Binance coin is good to hold for long term.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:39:45 AM

* First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
* Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
* Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you? 
BNB has affirmed to the world about its strength and this is the coin with the greatest price increase ever. In my opinion, there are many ways to make a profit from BNB because just hold it, you will definitely earn a good profit and the support policy of Binance makes users can earn automatic income without need to do anything. I personally believe that if this development continues, achieving a $ 100 price is entirely possible

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:43:59 AM

Wow, binance is a coin that i have never seen any project as good as them, the way they plan and execute projects, most projects they have done through BNB has been a successful one and they have fully guaranteed us of the coins safety
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:44:24 AM

In my opinion an investor should not invest a significant amount in one coin only. It is very important to diversify risk away. This rule should be followed in the Binance Coin investment case too.
Furious 7

Activity: 2814
Merit: 638

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:47:02 AM

Without doubt binance is the world's leading trading platform. and BNB is a product that is able to survive the current market situation, even when all altcoins are affected by the decline in Bitcoin (bearish) prices. BNB became a coin that was able to survive and continue to grow. this was supported by the success of several new coins entering binance and the success of the IEO some time ago.
I believe binance has another surprise after this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:51:31 AM

Simply because binance is supporting it. Binance as a top exchange has a big impact on the said coin. It has an advantage when it comes to popularity as well. The development is continuous though there are times when the value stock but it's moving each day. It attracts more investors and the trading volume has a good number.

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:13:00 AM

Please never put all your eggs in one basket, now BNB may look like a good investment, I trade on Binance and I like it, but it's a crypto world, anything can happen here, no one exchange is 100% protected from hacking or sanctions. CZ plays a big role in the life of Binance, and he is a human and if something happens to him - BNB will dump, always assess the risk/reward for yourself.
kSL

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:26:18 AM

Please never put all your eggs in one basket, full agree! Now price bnb can do with you a Fomo! Don't invest all money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:31:34 AM

First because of binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange and Binance coin is useful for the exchange. Also have a good upgrade and update recently like Binance DEX, IEO and many good things. I can say BNB is good for long term investment, i believe the price can reach $50 later.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:15:04 AM

From now Binance is not only exchange, but it is also a blockchain platform with own BEP-2 standard of tokens. Yes, it hasn't smart contracts, but it is more simple and fast. So, I think BNB price $25 is far from the limit.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:28:23 AM

Bnb token has strong foundation ,better teams behind it and since it's an exchange token more investors are buying and it keeps growing, we all know how popular binance exchange is, it's still the best among the rest,im sure bnb token will grow more higher in short time

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:38:55 AM

CZ and his team have put bnb in the forefront of the binance project and binance itself has proven to be the number one exchange for cryptocurrencies that have real working projects. Bnb use case in binance cannot be overemphasised and the price will keep going up

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:48:58 AM

because binance is always updated not only about development but also has its own way of making its value continue to rise, for example they are aboard the IEO before holding a BNB price at 14 $ and now reaching 24 $ in a few months.
and also I heard they burned their coins so that every time the amount will be less.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:07:58 AM

i disagree because generally speaking the centralized coins have never been good in the long run. there is always a huge risk involved in them because they inherit a centralized point of failure, in this case a guaranteed one.
history has proven that every single exchange will get hacked and most of them have a high possibility of turning into a scam. Binance may not scam any time soon but a hack is right around the corner. with that happening you can be 100% sure that their token will get dumped hard.
apart from that BNB is currently over pumped and is a huge bubble that needs bursting which means holding it now, you would be holding onto a bubble.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:34:00 AM

Binance is increasingly becoming a company with all hands on crypto, from exchange, IEO, bnb chain and Binance DEX, ... That's why I believe in the future, BNB will still dominate this market. But be careful because the price of BNB is now not low for investment
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:38:52 AM

Kiss First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
 Kiss Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
 Kiss Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you?  Wink
As binance coins (BNB) continue to be progressive and brings usage to its platform, the market for this project gained a lots of attentions because
of it's launchpad, investors who wanted to take advantage of IEO's buy more coins to have a much higher chance to participate and enjoy their
investment after the project being listed to the said platform.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:46:46 AM

Binance is increasingly becoming a company with all hands on crypto, from exchange, IEO, bnb chain and Binance DEX, ... That's why I believe in the future, BNB will still dominate this market. But be careful because the price of BNB is now not low for investment

In fact, in my opinion BNB prices will continue to rise even though the BNB has gone up by 300%, but I am sure this is still good to invest in the BNB.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:06:50 AM

Binance Coin I think this has become much talked about now. This coin is very potential and in a few weeks, this coin has increased very well. And now Binance Coin is at the top 10 coins. And I suggest you invest in this coin.

Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:26:23 AM

Binance Coin I think this has become much talked about now. This coin is very potential and in a few weeks, this coin has increased very well. And now Binance Coin is at the top 10 coins. And I suggest you invest in this coin.

Binance coin overbought, its just hype, i think real prise around 7-10 dollars.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: