Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2019, 05:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 9756 times)
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:40:29 PM

I think that is matter for the price of Ethereum and EOS. EDC Blockchain works on basis of  EOS blockchain. Thanks this it has a LPoS blockchain and low commissions.
All I found on the site is that it is an independent blockchain, as well as a mention of the operation of this blockchain using the protocol Graphene. This protocol was first presented in 2017. As far as I remember, the EOS blockchain started in the summer of 2018. In general, I did not find technical details of the EDC blockchain.
Where did you get the EOS blockchain information?

The fastest transactions thanks to the  2.0 Graphene technology
EDC cryptocurrency mining operates on the LPoS algorithm (Leased-Proof-of-Steak)
The ability to create coins using the constructor to launch a startup or develop your own business
Opportunity to take part in mining by leasing your coins to masternode and receive bonuses
EDC Blockchain is actively introducing advanced technologies and makes blockchain-based products available to everyone!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:43:37 PM

I have a question, the last time I saw "EDC" it was on a Telegram bot named Bitsocial, they reward users with EDC in exchange of social media actions or you can pay for these actions to be done your social media accounts instead, is this service affiliated with this project and is trusted or not?
Hello! This is an affiliate service that collaborates with us - airdrop. All payments are carried out by this service independently

DeepChipolino

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:47:19 PM

One of the most esteemed names across the crypto exchange world, the Singapore-based COSS stands as the acronym for “Crypto One Stop Solution”. Apart from being an exchange, COSS also has a multi-blockchain private wallet app with unique utility features, a diverse range of listed tokens and provides a strong portal for IEO launches as well as promotional campaigns

Just more information about COSS exchange.

Some more information from coinsmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

Listing tokens on Singapore-based exchange will be very good for the promotion of the project in Asian market.
Exchange is so-so. The volumes are very small. Nevertheless, if it attracts at least a few new users, then it will be good.

caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:57:53 PM

One of the most esteemed names across the crypto exchange world, the Singapore-based COSS stands as the acronym for “Crypto One Stop Solution”. Apart from being an exchange, COSS also has a multi-blockchain private wallet app with unique utility features, a diverse range of listed tokens and provides a strong portal for IEO launches as well as promotional campaigns

Just more information about COSS exchange.

Some more information from coinsmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

Listing tokens on Singapore-based exchange will be very good for the promotion of the project in Asian market.
Exchange is so-so. The volumes are very small. Nevertheless, if it attracts at least a few new users, then it will be good.

COSS is not big exchange. It in TOP 100 in trading volumes. But EDC has listings in many others exchanges, so traders will have more choice of exchanges. It will be promotion of EDC token on COSS exchange.
OPEXsupport

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:07:42 PM

COSS is not big exchange. It in TOP 100 in trading volumes. But EDC has listings in many others exchanges, so traders will have more choice of exchanges. It will be promotion of EDC token on COSS exchange.

Listing on exchanges costs a lot of money. It is very good that the project is developing and adds new listing. It will help to the worldwide development of the project.
cryptozoya

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:15:05 PM

I think that is matter for the price of Ethereum and EOS. EDC Blockchain works on basis of  EOS blockchain. Thanks this it has a LPoS blockchain and low commissions.
All I found on the site is that it is an independent blockchain, as well as a mention of the operation of this blockchain using the protocol Graphene. This protocol was first presented in 2017. As far as I remember, the EOS blockchain started in the summer of 2018. In general, I did not find technical details of the EDC blockchain.

EDC cryptocurrency mining operates on the LPoS algorithm (Leased-Proof-of-Steak)
The ability to create coins using the constructor to launch a startup or develop your own business
Opportunity to take part in mining by leasing your coins to masternode and receive bonuses
EDC Blockchain is actively introducing advanced technologies and makes blockchain-based products available to everyone!

EDC blockchain has a lot of advantages in compare with Ethereum. But Ethereum has more developed ecosystem. It is necessary to develop ecosystem for EDC blockchain.
ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:11:02 PM

EDC blockchain has a lot of advantages in compare with Ethereum. But Ethereum has more developed ecosystem. It is necessary to develop ecosystem for EDC blockchain.

I think that it is not enough just to create a platform. It is necessary to create a big ecosystem around the project.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:21:47 AM

You Still Don’t Know About the EDC Blockchain Platform? — Then We Are Waiting for You in Peru!

On August 15, on the Pacific coast of South America, in the capital of Peru, Lima, the long-awaited major event, a training presentation seminar from the EDC Blockchain team, will be held!

Workshops from the EDC Blockchain team are perhaps the best way to introduce you to the world of digital assets. But the knowledge that participants receive during our presentation seminars will also be useful to experienced professionals in the blockchain field, as our speakers always share information that is difficult to find in open sources!

On August 15, 2019, at the workshop in Lima, the speaker and leader of the EDC Blockchain community in Latin America, Marcel Corbo, will present to the event participants the entire product line of the EDC Blockchain platform and the independent ECROsystem.

Event guests will find out how to receive daily bonuses using the capabilities of the EDC leasing program and will understand how to scale their business by issuing their own cryptocurrency using our coin constructor!

Meeting participants will also learn about the products of the independent ECROsystem, including the information on how to increase their sales turnover and expand customer base by placing their products on the advanced ECRO Marketplace!

We are waiting for you at the seminar in Lima! Together, we are redrawing the boundaries of the digital world!

Speaker: Marcel Corbo
Date: 15/08/2019
Time: 7 am
Address: pasaje Abrahan Valdelomar #124, urb. Villa los angeles, Los Olivos, a espalda de Mi Banco
Telephone for reservation: +51 976650910

via https://blockchain.mn

flarenial

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:43:49 AM

Listing on exchanges costs a lot of money. It is very good that the project is developing and adds new listing. It will help to the worldwide development of the project.

It is not always necessary to pay for listing on exchanges, even on top-end ones. Look at the model of the Binance exchange, they are now actively adding new projects.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:00:46 AM

It is not always necessary to pay for listing on exchanges, even on top-end ones. Look at the model of the Binance exchange, they are now actively adding new projects.

Usually the listing on big exchanges costs a lot, but small exchanges with free listing has a small liquidity. It if necessary that tokens have a liquidity and be well traded. Exchanges are not interested in tokens that are not traded.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Milamol

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:26:41 AM

Grin Do you really think so? It's fun. How did it happen that the ETC blockchain is almost the same age as the ETH blockchain, which does not have many users? Here is the failure! Shocked Smiley Grin

Heptapolis

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:48:46 AM

Grin Do you really think so? It's fun. How did it happen that the ETC blockchain is almost the same age as the ETH blockchain, which does not have many users? Here is the failure! Shocked Smiley Grin

ETH does not have leasing system like EDC. If it will be possible to lease Ethereum it would be very good.
EDC has smaller transaction costs.
EDC has blockchain and coin constructor. It is possible to create a minable coins. It is not possible to create minable tokens on Ethereum blockchain.
EDC has higher speed of transactions.
It is only some of the visible advantages of EDC.

And the price of EDC grows more active than the price of Ethereum. Because Ethereum falls. Ethereum lost 21% of the price during last month. But thanks leasing program I earned money on leasing EDC.  The price of EDC on 16July was 0,003655. Now it is 0.004358. Even without leasing program the price of EDC grows.
vera152515

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:42:19 AM

I think that the most important thing for investors is that the price of the tokens will grow. I participate in leasing program and for me it is very important that the price of the token grow.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:52:42 PM

When price for cryptocurrency falls investors start to disappoint in cryptocurrency. It is very good that there are project where cryptocurrency continue to grow.
Enyanha

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:36:16 PM

When price for cryptocurrency falls investors start to disappoint in cryptocurrency. It is very good that there are project where cryptocurrency continue to grow.

When investors disappointed in cryptocurrency they start to sell coins and tokens and the price of the tokens falls even more quickly.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
cryptomarka

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:00:46 PM

When investors disappointed in cryptocurrency they start to sell coins and tokens and the price of the tokens falls even more quickly.

Now cryptocurrency falls and it is not a good time for investors. A lot of people lost their money.
lylya75

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:57:00 PM

Now cryptocurrency falls and it is not a good time for investors. A lot of people lost their money.

In such situation it is very good that the price of EDC tokens grow. The project is actively developing and the price of the tokens grow.

ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:31:28 PM

In such situation it is very good that the price of EDC tokens grow. The project is actively developing and the price of the tokens grow.

Now there are few projects that developed so actively how develops EDC and how it increases its ecosystem.
Bitkocha

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 08:45:11 PM

The promotion of the EDC Blockchain in South America will attract new investors to the project and will contribute to the fact that the price of the token will increase. The additional income from leasing EDC coins is another advantage of the platform.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]    [ AIRDROP ]    [   DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Nasbacyar

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:53:35 PM

I think that the most important thing for investors is that the price of the tokens will grow. I participate in leasing program and for me it is very important that the price of the token grow.

I think that 99 percent of users and investors come to new projects and cryptocurrencies for this reason.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.