Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2019, 12:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 13015 times)
Asalar

Activity: 221
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:37:48 AM

It would be interesting to read in detail about the technology of such innovative mining. Who can help me?

Inside the EDC Blockchain wallet it is possible to transfer EDC tokens in leasing and freeze tokens for 3, 6 and 12 month. For leasing tokens you will get profit everyday.

And will there be a big profit? Although in conditions of zero rates in Europe, any profit is already big.

The profit will depend on the number of your coins and the time for which you send them to the leasing program. You can read in more detail on the website or read whitepaper.
The amount of interest on leasing in any case should be floating, this is how the market economy works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:07:31 PM

It would be interesting to read in detail about the technology of such innovative mining. Who can help me?

Inside the EDC Blockchain wallet it is possible to transfer EDC tokens in leasing and freeze tokens for 3, 6 and 12 month. For leasing tokens you will get profit everyday.

And will there be a big profit? Although in conditions of zero rates in Europe, any profit is already big.

The profit will depend on the number of your coins and the time for which you send them to the leasing program. You can read in more detail on the website or read whitepaper.
The amount of interest on leasing in any case should be floating, this is how the market economy works.

It is not floating but it change depends from the market conditions and development of the project. At the begging of development when the price of the tokens was small the leasing reword was bigger. When price for tokens start to grow the leasing reward became smaller.
Bellaneg

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:21:36 PM

They changed the leasing conditions and now the profit from leasing became smaller. It is necessary to check all actual information on the site and in the wallet when you will lease the tokens.
But still, the leasing program is very beneficial for token holders, this is passive earnings.
BitCoLovey

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:51:58 PM

Here you can read a little about this project: https://blockchain.mn/faq/
But about the waves, as another example: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/blockchain/leasing.html
Rendelon

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:56:22 AM

They changed the leasing conditions and now the profit from leasing became smaller. It is necessary to check all actual information on the site and in the wallet when you will lease the tokens.
But still, the leasing program is very beneficial for token holders, this is passive earnings.

Of course. I think that such a program just attracts new users. Moreover, news appears as users using a leasing program buy cars and homes.
E_zystayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

But about the waves, as another example: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/blockchain/leasing.html

So you mean that this technology is not so innovative. May be it is so. But for me it is very important that the project is developing and price of the tokens grow. May be I make mistakes leasing tokens but I understand the risks. And I hope that cryptocurrency market will grow too.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:46:16 AM

EDC Blockchain in Georgia: Conquering New Heights!

Last week, the EDC Blockchain team has held a conference and team building in the capital of Georgia! The meeting in Tbilisi brought together leaders of the EDC community from Indonesia, China, Turkey, and Latin America. Besides, the international EDC Blockchain teams from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Armenia participated in the meeting.

On the first day of the event, the participants got to know each other, conducted game training and team building to rally the working team. In the evening, everyone gathered in an informal setting for dinner.

The second day of the event was held under the auspices of outdoor activities - the meeting participants made unforgettable paragliding flights, tickled their nerves and recharged with wild emotions! In addition, the team arranged ATVs rides and spent an unforgettable time in the picturesque Georgian mountains!

The third meeting day was held in a working atmosphere and was completely devoted to the development strategy of the EDC Blockchain platform and independent ECRO System.

Vaz Eghiazar, CEO of the ECRO Chain holding, which manages the EDC Blockchain platform and all the ECRO System’s products, addressed the participants and presented for discussion a few important issues related to the development of projects.

Special attention was paid to the global launch of the blockchain marketplace ECRO, which will provide users with all the benefits of e-commerce, supplemented by blockchain technology and will open up even more possibilities for using EDC coins!

Vitaliy Kostyuk, EDC Blockchain community manager in Turkey, made an emotional presentation of new ideas and ready-made developments within the ECRO Academy, an educational platform for users, partners, and employees of the company. The platform will allow to gain new knowledge and professionally develop in the field of the latest blockchain technologies.

Thus, the team held an internal competition “Guess the EDC Coin Exchange Rate on January 15, 2020”. Let's see which of the leaders turns out to be the most farsighted, and whose predictions are the most accurate

During the meeting, the details of the new promotion for EDC Blockchain partners were discussed, which you will find out very soon!

Such kind of meetings allows the team and participants of our projects to become more united and get a charge of positive emotions necessary for active and the most productive work.

You can watch the video report on the past meeting on our Youtube channel.

via https://blockchain.mn

Qusana

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:13:03 AM

So you mean that this technology is not so innovative. May be it is so. But for me it is very important that the project is developing and price of the tokens grow. May be I make mistakes leasing tokens but I understand the risks. And I hope that cryptocurrency market will grow too.

There will always be risks. The main thing is that you do something and earn money on it. And the market will certainly grow, but only when we do not wait for this Grin
EthereumNowa
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:21:55 AM

There will always be risks. The main thing is that you do something and earn money on it. And the market will certainly grow, but only when we do not wait for this Grin

Soon it will be halfing of Bitcoin and many experts predict that the market will continue to grow. If market will continue to fall a lot of cryptocurrency projects will die soon because they do not have any reserve at all.
damacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:29:37 PM

I participate in leasing program. I think that the price of tokens will grow because cryptocurrency market will grow. Every day I get a profit and withdraw this profit. I see that a lot of people participate in leasing program.
E_zystayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:24:36 AM

I participate in leasing program. I think that the price of tokens will grow because cryptocurrency market will grow. Every day I get a profit and withdraw this profit. I see that a lot of people participate in leasing program.

Just see this https://explorer.blockchain.mn/rich-list. There are a lot of participants and nealy all of them lease tokens for 12 month. It means that people belive in the prospects of the project.
Urdolel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:04:36 AM

Just see this https://explorer.blockchain.mn/rich-list. There are a lot of participants and nealy all of them lease tokens for 12 month. It means that people belive in the prospects of the project.

Users choose a 12-month time span because it is the most profitable, but I would start with a shorter time span.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:09:54 AM

EDC Wallet App Is Now Available for iOS!

Dear users!

EDC Blockchain platform introduces an EDC wallet mobile application for iOS, making it easy to manage your coins directly from your device!

You can download the application for free on the official website or install it on your iPhone or iPad by following the link.

The functionality of an EDC wallet application for iOS provides users with the opportunity to perform secure transfers very fast and receive daily rewards directly to their personal wallet using EDC Blockchain leasing program. Thus, users can easily spend these bonuses on the blockchain-based marketplace ECRO, where they can select from a wide range of products and services that can be paid with EDC coin.

We would like to remind you that recently, another EDC Blockchain user from India has purchased a luxury Hyundai SUV paying with bonuses he got from leasing. This means that EDC Blockchain services can help your dream come true! Now users with smartphones or tablets based on iOS and Android operating systems can take full advantage of the platform and lease their EDC coins directly from their devices!

Open the section called “Leasing” in the EDC wallet app on your device and start receiving daily rewards right away!

EDC Blockchain team plans to launch applications for the majority of existing operating systems like Windows, OS X, and Linux. This will further expand the audience of the platform and make interacting with EDC Blockchain products as comfortable as possible for every user, regardless of the technical characteristics of his device!

cryptomarka

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:59:59 AM

Users choose a 12-month time span because it is the most profitable, but I would start with a shorter time span.

It is profitable if price for the tokens raise. If price of the tokens fall it will not be profitable. I participate in leasing program and every day I check the price of EDC. Every day I check the news from the project because for me it is very important to see the development. I lost a lot of money in other projects and now I invest my money very carefully because it is realy very dangerows and it is difficult to find a good project for investment.
damacrypto

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:22:34 PM

There are a big token holders but a lot of people prefer to lease 30 000 EDC. This is the minimum sum of leasing. It the case of failure they will not lose a lot of money.
OkMonday

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:55:35 PM

Another blockchain with its ecosystem ...
it will be interesting to observe the development of this project,
I signed up for groups on Facebook and Twitter
Bellaneg

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:08:04 PM

There are a big token holders but a lot of people prefer to lease 30 000 EDC. This is the minimum sum of leasing. It the case of failure they will not lose a lot of money.

Perhaps they do this for the system and this is correct. It is better to check the risk of small amounts.
Qusana

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:48:23 AM

Another blockchain with its ecosystem ...
it will be interesting to observe the development of this project,
I signed up for groups on Facebook and Twitter

Hey. The project already has one of the largest cryptocurrency communities. Here there is the possibility of passive earnings and there will be a market!
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:17:56 AM

The Future with EDC Blockchain

There is a certain philosophy behind every noteworthy blockchain project. For example, Ethereum is designed to create decentralized online services based on blockchain technology and smart contracts. Waves is a platform for cryptographic tokens and crowdfunding campaigns. The EOS project has developed a platform for mobile application development.

EDC Blockchain follows the philosophy of its "community" in its development. Behind the online wallets and transactions, there are always real people, so the project team aims to create conditions that would satisfy all the needs and ambitions of all people on the planet so that everyone could provide the most comfortable life and realize all their potential.  This is the main approach to the development of all our products and special offers.

A coin for every day  

The key tool of the EDC Blockchain platform is the EDC (Every Day Coin). EDC is a daily coin that provides access to all EDC Blockchain products and even allows you to receive daily coin leasing rewards.

Importantly, the EDC coin continues to gain popularity among users around the world. The number of serious crypto exchanges where EDC can be freely bought or sold is growing. Now EDC is traded on 10+ popular and liquid exchanges.

In 2019, the EDC coin has been listed on several international exchanges, including Dex-Trade.com, the first cryptocurrency exchange officially registered in Chile, SJS.com, and ZG.com. As a reminder, ZG.com is the rebranding of China's largest exchange platform, BTCCHINA, which confirms the high potential of the EDC coin and EDC Blockchain platform, in particular.

In addition, you can freely exchange the EDC coin on other well-known platforms, such as IDAX, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, Coinbene. A complete list of exchanges is available here.

EDC refers to utility tokens. The market price of the coin is formed in accordance with the laws of supply and demand. The combustion mechanism maintains a natural shortage of coins in circulation and high liquidity.

The total issue of EDC is limited to 100 billion coins. According to CoinMarketCap, 2.67 billion EDC coins are in free circulation at the time of writing.

Growth in demand for the EDC coin, as well as an increase in the number of active members of our community, in turn, will further increase the liquidity of the EDC.

Daily bonuses

EDC Blockchain uses the LPoS (Leased Proof-of-Stake) consensus algorithm, which is an improved version of Proof-of-Stake. As part of LPoS, a large node (masternode) can rent a certain number of coins from other owners. Bonuses from the formation of each new block are distributed among all participants, regardless of their stake.

The leasing functionality allows users to transfer coins to the masternode for a selected period of time and receive daily bonuses set by the system. The longer the period, the more bonuses you get. At the end of the lease term, the amount of the leased coins is returned to the balance sheet. The user can enable or disable the automatic renewal of the lease function in their wallet.

It is very easy to use the leasing service. You should do the following:
* Download and install your own EDC wallet;
* Purchase at least 30,000 EDC through any convenient exchange;
* Choose "Leasing" in your wallet;
* Choose the desired amount, lease term, and one of the masternodes;
* Click the "Lease" button;
* Get bonuses every day!

The purchasing power of EDC

The full potential of the coin will be demonstrated in the multifunctional ECRO blockchain marketplace, where EDC can be freely exchanged for any goods and services.

Opportunities provided by ECRO increase the number of verified vendors on the site which makes the variety of products even wider, while the quality of goods - higher.

ECRO Marketplace will provide users with tools that will help them to pay for purchases in seconds. As the number of users on the marketplace grows, there will be a growing demand for EDC coins, which will be one of the currencies to exchange for goods and services. This means that the market value of the coin will also increase.

It is important that the financial risks of EDC transactions are reduced to zero because the security of all operations on the platform is guaranteed by the Graphene protocol.

How to create a wallet?

You can download your free EDC wallet in the "Wallets" section on the EDC Blockchain official website.

Choose the WEB version or install the wallet on any Android or iOS device:

In each of the versions, you will be able to use all the functionality not only for transactions but also the ability to manage the leasing service, as well as the latest technologies for transfers, such as "code package", "red envelope" and "anonymous transactions".

damacrypto

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:26:41 PM

Here I am waiting the launch of the market place. It is very important to create demand in the tokens and with the launch of market place with payment in EDC the demand in the tokens will be big.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.