Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2019, 05:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 13254 times)
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

Study in Java, Travel to Bali!

On November 17th, 2019, we invite you to visit the EDC Blockchain seminar in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. 70 strongest leaders of the community, who are the experts in the field of blockchain technologies are going to gather at one place to educate people!

Blockchain technology and modern financial instruments provide you with the opportunity to make secure and instant transactions, share valuable information and make quick changes in your life for the better.

These are the things that you will learn about at our event! You will understand how the EDC Blockchain platform was created, how you can receive bonuses thanks to the leasing function, and how the coin constructor allows any business to enter new markets.

Near Surabaya, the city where our event will take place, there is a favorite holiday destination for people from all over the world - Bali. Use the knowledge and technology that you will receive at our seminar and make it work for you so that you and your family can go to this beautiful island on the next vacation!

Speakers: Ryan Gepeng
Date: 17 November 2019
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Address: Hotel Maxone, Surabaya, Indonesia

via https://blockchain.mn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
E_zystayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:17:02 AM

Team of EDC Blockchain attracts a lot of attention to the development of the coins and EDC ecosystem. Everyday they have some events for the growing of community.
cryptomarka

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:20:26 AM

Team of EDC Blockchain attracts a lot of attention to the development of the coins and EDC ecosystem. Everyday they have some events for the growing of community.

I think it is very important that they grow community in different regions. Now they have  seminar in Surabaya, East Java. It is a big job to organise such big seminar with 70 leaders of community.
OkMonday

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:52:06 AM

Yesterday I bought some EDC coins and took part in leasing program.
I select 1st plan for leasing (3 month period) and put there some more 30 000 coins
It was not hard at all
Rendelon

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:09:54 PM

EDC Blockchain already has a big community and team of the projects is doing a lot to increase this community.

Now it is very difficult to develop a big community because there are a lot of different cryptocurrencies and competition among cryptocurrency projects is very big.

Not many projects have so active team like EDC Blockchain has. They have news every day. Every day they doing something for the development of the project and growth of community.

Precisely because in other projects there is no active team, such projects cease to exist even at the stage of ICO. A successful project is primarily a workable team.
damacrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:33:54 PM

Precisely because in other projects there is no active team, such projects cease to exist even at the stage of ICO. A successful project is primarily a workable team.

Now many cryptocurrency projects do not fulfil their obligations and do not follow the road map. That is why many people are disappointed in the cryptocurrency projects.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:47:13 AM

EDC Exchange to Be Available on BTC-Alpha

The EDC coin has been successfully listed on BTC-Alpha, one of the safest and securest exchanges.

EDC is available for trading in pairs with BTC and USDT.

According to the latest Security Rating of the Exchange compiled by ICORating, BTC-Alpha is included in the TOP 200 of the world's exchanges with an "A" rating.

The platform offers a wide range of trading pairs: more than 100 coins and 200 currency pairs.

The BTC-Alpha Company made an official announcement regarding the listing of the EDC coin.

You can register for BTC-Alpha.com to safely exchange the EDC coins!

Urdolel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:06:41 PM

I select 1st plan for leasing (3 month period) and put there some more 30 000 coins
It was not hard at all

Why did you choose a 3 month investment period? After all, the longer the coins are leased, the higher the interest rate. Or is it just a trial?
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:33:30 PM

Join Our Free Educational Webinars

Dear participants of the international EDC Blockchain community and ECRO System project!

We remind you that our project speakers hold weekly training webinars! You can find the schedule on the official EDC Blockchain website in the “Webinars” section.

Every week we will introduce you in detail to the EDC Blockchain products and the ECRO System project! At the end of each online event, you can ask the speaker your questions on any topic; occasionally, we will hold contests during which red envelopes will be given the audience! Do not miss your red envelope!

Wednesday
Time: 8 pm (GMT+3)
Language: Turkish
Where: Official EDC Blockchain YouTube channel

Thursday
Time: 6 pm (GMT+1)
Language: English

Saturday
Time: 8 pm (GMT+8)
Language: Chinese
Where: ZOOM conference room

Participation in the EDC Blockchain webinars is the easiest way to learn about the benefits of our ecosystem, as well as to start using the latest blockchain developments and expand your business!

E_zystayz

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:47:37 PM

The news about listing on new exchanges are always a good news. I like to see how actively developing EDC blockchain and glad to participate in leasing program to earn more money.
Bellaneg

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:02:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/oPrdPy3.jpg

Dear participants of the international EDC Blockchain community and ECRO System project!

We remind you that our project speakers hold weekly training webinars! You can find the schedule on the official EDC Blockchain website in the “Webinars” section.

Every week we will introduce you in detail to the EDC Blockchain products and the ECRO System project! At the end of each online event, you can ask the speaker your questions on any topic; occasionally, we will hold contests during which red envelopes will be given the audience! Do not miss your red envelope!

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

Participation in the EDC Blockchain webinars is the easiest way to learn about the benefits of our ecosystem, as well as to start using the latest blockchain developments and expand your business!

I probably missed something, tell me what kind of red envelopes are these? Is this some kind of random reward by the user?
cryptomarka

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:02:30 PM

The news about listing on new exchanges are always a good news. I like to see how actively developing EDC blockchain and glad to participate in leasing program to earn more money.

I see that Educational Webinars are done in different languages. It will allow to grow the community around the world.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:00:10 PM

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

I probably missed something, tell me what kind of red envelopes are these? Is this some kind of random reward by the user?
  Good day, this function is described in detail in the document at https://blockchain.mn/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Cheque-EDC-Blockchain-EN_compressed.pdf

OkMonday

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

It was not hard at all

Why did you choose a 3 month investment period? After all, the longer the coins are leased, the higher the interest rate. Or is it just a trial?
First of all  I was afraid that I would make some mistakes and therefore I put on 1st plan .
But now I know every step and I can to choose the 3rd plan if i have some EDC coins
Qusana

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:22:04 AM

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

This function allows you to generate a specific code, which the user can then enter on the platform and get a certain number of EDC coins.
Rendelon

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:18:20 PM

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

This function allows you to generate a specific code, which the user can then enter on the platform and get a certain number of EDC coins.
Then these users are very lucky, they can get the coins of this project for free, plus they can invest them in a leasing program. This is a double benefit!
E_zystayz

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:57:46 PM

Good day, this function is described in detail in the document at https://blockchain.mn/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Cheque-EDC-Blockchain-EN_compressed.pdf

I see that EDC wallet has a lot of different functions. Such functions will be very useful in formation different advertising campaigns.
EthereumNova

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:01:14 PM

Then these users are very lucky, they can get the coins of this project for free, plus they can invest them in a leasing program. This is a double benefit!

Now it is difficult to get any free EDC. Only for participation in leasing platform. The more popular cryptocurrency is the more difficult it is to get it for free.
cryptomarka

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:03:56 PM

Now it is difficult to get any free EDC. Only for participation in leasing platform. The more popular cryptocurrency is the more difficult it is to get it for free.

EDC Blockchain has different advertising and promotion campaigns. It is necessary to participate in them to get more free EDC Cheesy
OkMonday

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:10:04 PM

EDC Blockchain has different advertising and promotion campaigns. It is necessary to participate in them to get more free EDC Cheesy
Where else can we get some EDC coins ?
besides leasing and mining them
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.